by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

2 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 8 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:14 am

As she waited for the girl to finally relent and fall asleep Amy tried to speed the process along and make sure Odessa was out without a doubt. Thankfully she stopped punching but that could have been apart of a bigger plan for all she knew, and when she kept at it she did so to assure an easier second round. Besides once the ref seemed to think she was truly out she made a motion and Amy fully stopped before finally Odessa was checked, her arm being lifted and brought down to verify if she had passed, three times before the ref realized she wasnt faking and rang the bell announcing that the first fall went Amy's way.

The blonde sighed and pulled up letting Odessa breathe finally as she wiped some pudding off her chest, not like there wasnt going to be more of them but still. The ref looked at her mentioning that the girl would need a moment to get up and recover, and the blonde looked at the girls delicate features so peacefully sleeping and smiled. "You leave that to me. Dont worry ill be gentle." She said moving down towards her face where she saw a wad of chocolate on her face, opening her mouth she licked on the spot trying to clean her face up, well her cheek anyway, with her tounge before pulling away.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 8 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:52 am

Odessa definitely would not describe her sleep as peaceful. It only lasted a tumultuous few seconds, fifteen or twenty at the most, and throughout it all Odessa's brain felt like it was working up towards spontaneous combustion, hot thoughts flying around her cranium, anger over being knocked out—not exactly an everyday experience for a wrestler of Odessa's skill!—encouraging her to wake up almost immediately after the flow of oxygen was restored to her lungs. She had to swim up through what felt like a thick fog to get back into the land of the living, but she did it, stirring and letting her eyes slowly, purposefully open, just in time to feel Amy's tongue on her face, lapping up chocolate pudding with a little Odessa zest to it.

"Rrrgh..." Odessa grunted, wiggling only very slightly, as her consciousness had returned before her body was truly ready to resume normal motor function. So she couldn't really do anything about Amy licking her face, and couldn't say anything to her blonde opponent, either. She let out an exasperated sigh as she closed her eyes again, trying to focus on clearing out the rest of that fog she had tunneled through...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:55 am

Just her luck Odessa found her way back to the light just as Amy was getting into the thick of the pudding on her. Not that Amy minded but she would have liked to finish before hand and leave it to her imagination what happened while she was out. Though at this point it seemed Odessa couldn't move or do anything about besides slight protests so Amy continued and when she finally finished she backed up and looked at her opponent. Who looked pretty darn helpless under her that she had a bit of a wicked idea. Standing up she went towards the strawberry pudding area.

"You like having fun right Odessa? Afterall thats why you seem to like this pudding idea?" She said moving down to grab some, well more like let it form around her hand as he came back up. Since they weren't in the middle of a match she figured this had no rule against it. "Well lets hope you have some fun with this." Amy said gently nudging her to her stomach and then sitting on her back. Raising her strawberry covered hand she proceeded to start smacking Odessa's ass over and again, leaving marks of pudding all across it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 07, 2018 5:45 pm

Odessa was happy to let this match get a little bit kinky. She just didn't think that Amy was really into that sort of thing. The licking proved her wrong. Evidently, the blonde was more than willing to get comfortable with her opponent once she was firmly in control—and once they were both naked and covered in thick layers of pudding. Odessa's mind, while still a little fuzzy, was filing things away for later. Later, when Amy was least expecting it, she was going to get quite the surprise—no, a number of surprises.

It was still Amy's turn to surprise Odessa, though. The blonde let her go, Odessa slipping slightly along the canvas before she brought her hands down, slowly, to press against it, planning on trying to push herself up into a sitting position and, eventually, onto her feet.

Before she could, Amy returned, sitting back down on her back, talking about having fun. Odessa knew that whatever she was going to do was going to be shocking, but there was no way for her to brace herself when she couldn't see it coming. So that hand fell onto a totally unprepared ass, not once, but repeatedly, Odessa letting out a startled yelp as her butt cheeks jiggled and rippled underneath Amy's ass, getting covered in pink pudding which highlighted her plight for the whole audience! What a way to wake up! "Gaah!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed May 09, 2018 6:05 pm

Her hand came down and smacked against the whitehaired girls but. Hitting her over and over again as she left several pink marks all around her but from the pudding in her hand. Deliberately a different color so as for Amy to show where she was marking her smacks. Hearing Odessa's protests but being unable to resist seemed to be the icing on the cake, the vet looked very out of it and after one more good smack on her right cheek Amy stepped off her looking at the handiwork.

"Figured we should use all of this worthless pudding. Besides you seem alot more attached to it then me." Amy said moving to get to her corner and let the girl back up to her feet, knowing that Odessa would likely be hellbent on getting her back which would likely help get the more intense match she was looking for. That and seeing her squirm was too good to pass up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 14, 2018 3:04 am

Amy didn't smack her butt just once, but kept at it, sending chocolate and strawberry pudding flying in all directions, nearly vibrating all of the pudding off of Odessa's butt! They didn't get quite to that point, and Odessa just ended up with a thin coating of delicious pink sticky stuff on her rear end as Amy stepped back to admire her handiwork. Odessa huffed and rolled her eyes. She had certainly met brattier, meaner opponents before...but this one was one of the more childish, still pouting over the fact that they were wrestling in giant vats of pudding.

"You know, I just thought it might be a good way to have fun and add some levity to these proceedings. You act as if I'd give my right leg for the stuff," Odessa would point out, as she took a deep breath and rolled over onto her hands and knees, her pink butt wiggling as she lifted herself onto her feet, facing off with her fellow pudding-covered amazon. She stretched out her arms, trying to throw off the cobwebs of her recent knockout and get her fighting juices flowing. Her eyes were locked on Amy the whole time, making sure the blonde could not pull any sort of trick on her while she was recovering.

"You have convinced me that I need to make you love this stuff, though. Force-feed it to you until you burst."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 14, 2018 5:54 am

Once Amy was done with her work on Odessa's bootie Amy stepped off and let Odesa recover as much as she needed to, her body still partially covered in chocolate pudding and the strawberry on her hands, she looked a sight, though naturally so did her opponent. As the only clothes the blonde had was her panties and they might not eve last this round. Though it seemed her antics had stirred something in Odessa as she started to talk about how she was going to make Amy love this kind of match, all while the blonde gave a simple shrug of her shoulders.

"That a challenge? Cause in that case, if you lose this match and fail Ill make you love something else. Whats fun for me is a good old fashioned fight And ill get it one way or another." Amy said looming over the Dark-haired girl as she was growing more and more excited. "Maybe ill even show you why Karina keeps coming back." She said beckoning her to get back up so they could begin the second round.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 23, 2018 3:39 am

The two of them were both pretty thickly coated in chocolate pudding, with very little skin or hair—let alone what remained of their bikini bottoms—to be seen. The most reliable way for the audience to tell the two of them apart was, currently, the pink pudding on Amy's hands and the same color splattered across Odessa's ass. Those indicators wouldn't last long, and even the referee might end up having trouble telling them apart. In the end, it wouldn't matter. All that mattered was who won, and of that there could not be any doubt.

And Odessa certainly did not intend to let her bratty foe win and do whatever she was thinking about to her. After all this time, Odessa still wasn't sure whether Amy actually had sex with Karina or not. The blonde seemed almost bashful about it, bragging about generalities and never getting into specifics. Amy distinctly reminded Odessa of quite a few teenage girls the British woman used to know...

"I'm happy to beat you up more, if that's what you'd like. I have just always had the philosophy that it is better to have fun doing what you do rather than have a stick up your bum the whole time." Amy just needed to stop whining—or be made to stop whining. Slowly, Odessa would rise up onto her feet, wiping some of the pudding off her face, then cracking her knuckles, ready to get this fight restarted.

"And as far as Karina goes...you've come up maybe once in conversation, so maybe you are overestimating the effect you've had on her with...whatever it is you think you do."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 24, 2018 2:00 am

"I do have fun. Punching things, slamming people into the mat over and over again, screaming my head off, what's not to find fun about any of that. Your honestly the only girl whos ever said I have a stick up my bum, most usually say I the opposite." She said smirking as she got into her position, waiting for the chance to get right back at Odessa/ The girl seemed a little more irritated by her antics but really Amy didnt care, if it would get Odessa to come after her a bit more she'd slap her chocolate covered but strawberry 10 times over. Looking at her hand as she continued talking.

"I dont measure what I do in how often they talk about me..if anything It'd probably be a bit weird if they did...I measure it in the looks they give me when I do it." Amy said lowering head to lick the strawberry pudding off her hand..or what remained of it after some was smacked onto Odessa's dark bottom. "And the looks Karina gives me says all I need to know, to know she would come back, and she did. And maybe you'll come back too. Assuming I decide to let you go." Amy said seeing that Odessa was well and ready to go she moved in once she seemed ready to go, more eager to put Odessa in her place then before as she closed in and tried to feint a gut shot before instead just going low and grabbing her legs to try and lift her up and force her to the corner.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 24, 2018 4:31 pm

"Yes, I can imagine," Odessa would reply, rolling her eyes at the immature woman's rambling over how much fun it was to beat people up. Amy wasn't a bad person, by any stretch of the imagination—Odessa had met multiple wrestlers who were only out to try to make others feel bad, and did it while being reprehensible grouches themselves—but the blonde seemed to have a lot to learn about the sisterhood of wrestlers and how a match was all the more exciting when both women were fully committed to making it as great as it could possibly be. "I just think you're missing out on some of the doors mutual respect can open. Maybe I sound like an old lady, but..." She spread her hands.

Amy was talking about the looks that Karina gave her that let her know she would come back, and the British woman chuckled, shaking her head. "Yes, yes, I get it. You are quite the little toughie."[/color] Odessa bent her knees and brought her arms forward, ready to grapple with her foe and resume this fight. Amy was clearly ready, too, as she launched herself forward, a fist coming at Odessa's abs—but it never landed, and Amy instead went low, grabbing her legs and tripping Odessa up, sending her stumbling backwards!

But Odessa was not going to let Amy get the advantage again. Reaching down, she grabbed onto the blonde's hair, then yanked on it, pulling Amy down and between her legs, and then stomping down to steady herself and snapping her legs shut, initiating a standing headscissor to try to sap some of the energy out of the blonde!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next