Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Meet and Greet

3 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Meet and Greet - Page 8 Empty Re: Meet and Greet

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:58 pm

Bubbles liked sex. A lot. It was no exaggeration to say she saw herself as an agent of unbridled lust, a being of unquenchable passion, and Mariah would never think to change that about her. It was part of what drew them together in the first place, as odd as it might sound.

Strangely enough, though, some people seemed to think her love of lust meant that she had no sense of romance. To those people, she would happily point them to this moment, which she’d recorded on her phone, to show them just how wrong they were.

When Bubbles was finished, Mariah sat the phone and went into warm applause, giving her wife a knowing smile as she came over and took a bow along the way. They didn’t say anything. Nothing much needed to be said. The looks they exchanged along the way were more than enough.

”’I Walk The Line’. And thanks.” Bubbles nodded Sayumi’s way, then wagged a finger at Cicilia, answering the question. ”Johnny Cash, 1958. His first big hit, believe it or not.”

”American classic.” Mariah stretched out, getting some kinks out of her body. Her fault for pulling an all-nighter before this. ”So! I believe it’s time for you and Bubbles to do your duet, Cicilia - unless we’re soloing first?” She looked back at Sayumi, wanting to fall back on her extensive experience on karaoke procedures. ”I’m fine, either way.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:38 pm

"1958....?" Cicilia whispered as Bubbles answered her question. "Wow, he's old... I'm going to have to listen to some of his other songs, won't I, since you left such a good impression." The German smiled widely, not at all offput now tha Mariah reminded her of her duet with her wife. Having sung up there and received such good reception, her fright in front of this beautiful audience had definitely decreased. She was actually willing to stand before them now and sing again... even more so now that she had a partner with her! And she knew a song they could both sing rather well...

"No, no... It's fine. Give me a moment." Cicilia turned her gaze to her girlfriend in her arms, leaning in close and pecking her lips teasingly before pulling her into a soft, heart-felt hug... No reason too other than to feel her lover's warmth shared with hers... God, she never wanted to leave Sayumi, especially now... but she had a commitment to keep and she'd hold herself to it...

"Gotta go, beautiful..."
She giggled, pulling away from their embrace with a soft, cuddly grin. "Be right back, though..." All too slowly, Cicilia would attempt to untangle herself out from her lover's embrace, making sure each movement took an eternity to complete so that she could have as much time with her as possible before heading back on stage with Bubbles again.

As the both of them headed back up on stage to commence their duet, the boxer moved a little closer to bubbles, looking up as her with a smile upon her lips.

"I got a song in mind you might like and it's one we can both sing and it'd fit the theme we've been doing so far..." The German smiled knowingly. She'd whisper the name of the song in her ear, hoping that somehow she knew it. Whether or not she did, though, the lyrics would be in sight for her to see... She was sure she'd like it...

With everyone in place, the German would flip through the songs on the machine, surprised to actually find it in there too! WOW! This thing was like magic, wasn't it? Not that she was complaining. It saved her the burden of needing to have a second choice. With the music all set up and ready to go, Cicilia took to one mic, leaving the other open for Bubbles.

Here we go...

You're Not Here, Silent Hill 3
Spoiler:

Electric guitar and drums blasted through the speakers, the strange tune of the stringed instrument always inflicting goosebumps upon her.... It was creepy, but emotional... She wondered how an electric instrument ever pulled off being creepy... The Music was clearly harsher than the previous two songs, not least due to the metal instruments in play here, but also the message... It was energetic to be sure but... lonely as well? The was some kind of underlying sadness there but it was hard to place... Loss perhaps.

"Blue sky to forever,
The green grass blows in the wind, dancing...
It would be a much better sight.. with you with me...

If you hadn't met me
I'd be fine on my own, baby..
I never felt so lonely then you.. came along

So now what should I do?
I'm strung out, addicted to you
My body aches, now that you're gone
My supply fell through

You gladly gave me everything you had and more
You craved my happiness
When you made me feel joy it made you smile
But now I feel your stress

Love was never meant to be such a crazy affair, no
And who has time for tears?
I never thought I'd sit around and cry for your love,
'til now

Uh!

Oh, I feel your stress

Oh, who has time for tears?
Oh, my baby

Yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Oh, I feel your stress.."

One of Cicilia's favorite songs ever... The lyrics had always spoken to her, especially that last bit "who had time for tears" when she was feeling down... It gave her strength before but now, as she stared at her lover as she sang... it gave a much newer meaning to the beginning half... A very literal meaning indeed...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:23 pm

"Mmm!" She wrapped her arms around Cicilia, giving her girlfriend a less than light squeeze. It was fine, she knew the other girl could take it. She buried her face in Cicilia's neck, nuzzling at her. She joking whined into her as she tried to untangle herself, making this far more difficult than they had to be all for the sake of being cute. Eventually she would surrender, they both knew if she wanted to stay locked onto someone she could readily do that in most cases. "But whhhhhhy?" For now she took up the seat alone, keeping it warm.

Sayumi folded her arms in her lap, quietly watching. As Cicilia stared directly at her as she sang she felt a bit of color rising in her cheeks. She couldn't help but smile, save for the few times she sucked in her lips. She couldn't help but wonder how long Cicilia took to plan this, or if she had just decided a song choice on a whim. She pressed her palms together, tapping her lips as she listened intently to a song she never heard before tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:40 pm

”Well, he was old.” Bubbles threw that small correction in, as they got ready for their time together. “Died in 2003, I think? Hitting around 70. Good man.”[/color]

She had wistful sigh, but that was all Bubbles wanted to give on the matter. Tonight was a happy night, one for fun and pleasant memories, and she wasn’t going to take any more steps to ruin. Not when she was about to go up to bat once more, this time with Cicilia at her side.

They got into position, with Bubbles grabbing a microphone and making ready, and that was when Cicilia shared with her the name for her song. It wasn’t something that Bubbles recognized, having never played too many videogames and never coming close to the Silent Hill series. But it was in English. Sounded simple enough, with a name like that. How hard could it be?

Just take a deep breath, prepare yourself, and roll with it.

Singing a song she didn’t know for the first time was tricky business, but thankfully, Cicilia was able to make up for her lack. At first, it was pretty much all Cicilia, as Bubbles hummed along and did her best to stay with the tune, not wanting to seem like she was making her partner do all the work.

But the more she sang, the more she picked up the beat, the better she understood where everything was going. Soon, she was able to keep up just fine, and the two of them were able to sing in tandem. Not the greatest sound in the world, perhaps,winning no awards from anyone but their partners, but certainly passable.

When it came to its passionate end, Bubbles took Cicilia’s hand, nodded her way, and proceed to give their audience a short bow, proud of their time on the stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:11 pm

As the song came to an end, the boxer eagerly took Bubbles' hand and bowed before their loved ones, letting the music fade away into nothing behind them. No it wasn't the best duet ever sung but it was still fun! She didn't mind the fact that they were somewhat off-key, missing a line every here or there, nor did she mind the standard turn out... She had sung up there with a woman she respected, helping her get over her fears and THAT was what was important. She smiled widely as she looked up at her song-partner.

"That was fun."
She laughed, withdrawing her hand before offering it out instead in the form of a fist for hers to bump. "But I promise our match will be a lot more."

With that, the German would slip off the stage and return to her beautiful girlfriend, taking not of the ever increasing blush on her cheeks... Smiling ever wider, she'd take Sayumi in her arms once again should she rise to meet her, scooping her up in fact and making room for her to reclaim her seat.

"I think it might be your turn..." Cicilia would giggled, softly kissing her lover's cheek before glancing over at their hostess-in-the-sweater. "Or is it Mariah's...?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:02 pm

Sayumi clapped excitedly for the duo. Even if they were a rocky pairing, that wasn't what karaoke was about! It was about cutting loose and having fun! She seemed overjoyed she could share one of her loves with the three people gathered here tonight. As far as she was concerned, wrestling not withstanding, the night was a success. She smiled as Calicia made her way back over. "That was gr- ooop!" She giggled as she was scooped up again. She couldn't help herself, wrapping her arms around Cicilia to nuzzle her.

"I kept you seat warm." She beam brightly. Her head tilts before she slowly nodded. "I can go, I guess but..." She wiggles cutely in Cicilia's lap. "I just got here." She glances over to Mariah with a big grin on her face. "You go, then we can do the thriller duet, then I'll end us off with some local flavor?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:23 am

”Ooooh.” Bubbles cooed as she and Cicilia came down, though she made an earnest effort not to make the noise sound too lewd. Old habits were so hard to kill. Or even shut off for a few hours. ”I’ll be holding you to that promise, better believe it.”

She came down with a happy stride as they made their way over, coming over to a Sayumi who was overjoyed to receive them and a Mariah who was clapping...but also thinking. She needed a good song for her solo act, but something that was fitting for the theme. Something she knew. Something that would stand out.

”Oh.” Her eyes lit up as the idea popped into her head. She looked over towards Sayumi, who’d taken up her rightful seat on Cicilia’s lap, and held up a finger. ”Cicilia? I just need to borrow your love for a second. Follow me on this.”

She placed two seats together, facing each other, sat down in one, and motioned for Sayumi to do the same. After she’d inched a bit forward, close enough for their knees to almost touch, she held up her hands and smiled towards at her partner. ”Pattycake.”

Once Sayumi seemed ready, Mariah started up, awaking talents that she hadn’t used since she was, at most, ten years old. Hand down, up, forward, down, up, down, up, forward. Getting a good rhythm.

Crayola Doesn’t Make A Color:

”I went to see the doctor, I'd come down with the blues
She said that "I can't cure you, but here's something you could do
Take out a piece of paper and go sit down for a while
And draw a pretty picture of something that makes you smile"
Well, I know what makes me happy, I didn't have to think for long
But when I tried to draw it, it always came out wrong
I had a box of 12, 48, and 64
But nowhere could I find that one shade I was looking for
I guess I realized, shoulda come as no surprise
Crayola doesn't make a color for your eyes
There is no way that I could possibly describe you
Crayola doesn't make a color to draw my love.”

Mariah picked up the pace a bit now, throwing in a couple of snaps to add to the beat. It helped that she had a good sense of rhythm, even if she wasn’t the world’s most talented singer, and that was what she leaned on as she worked her way through the song. It was a simple tune, a pretty ditty she’d heard on NPR a few years back, something she listened to any time she needed something to make her smile.

"At first I thought of Green Blue, but then I saw Blue Green
And then again in bright light, they look Aquamarine
I think at night they're darker. I looked again for you
Saw Grey and Black and went out walkin' after Midnight Blue
But hues of the deepest skies would be a compromise
Crayola doesn't make a color to draw my love."

She was fairly certain the song was meant to describe a child, so it wasn’t technically appropriate - not yet, anyway. That being said, she thought it was close enough to fit Bubbles. There so many striking things about her wife. The muscles. Her breasts. Her hips. Her hair. Her skin. It was easy to forget about those two sparkling sapphires in the middle of her head, shining at her every time they went to sleep.

"Spring Green?
Spring Green is much too yellow, Sea Green is far too pale
Cornflower's way too mellow, so I'll try again and fail
There's no way I can capture the way you make me feel
One look from you is rapture, whether Blue or Green or Teal
No color qualifies. That crayon's telling lies
Crayola doesn't make a color

Hey look, it's Periwinkle. So sure I got it now
But you wink and there's a twinkle in your eye and still, somehow,
I just can't get that sparkle. Those glitter crayons won't
Maybe Glow-In-The-Dark'll get it right. Aw, no they don't
Mr. Crayola tries, but I'm left to fantasize
Crayola doesn't make a color…”

Now Mariah had to whistle, something she was never quite good at. She puckered her lips and made a half-decent sound, before she had to give up on it and go back to humming the bars. It was passable, and it didn’t have to go on to long, as their clapping drowned out most of it. Almost done, almost done.

"For your eyes, something darker, let's see what I can find
I melted Mahogany and I got the depth not the shine
Just about gave up and then I peeled the paper off a little end of
Really thought it coulda been - aw, not even Burnt Sienna!
Your passport says they're brown, but I'm gonna keep lookin' round
Crayola doesn't make a color to draw my love

Crayola doesn't make a
Crayola doesn't make a color to draw my love
No color to draw my love..."

And. Done.

Mariah laid her hands to rest, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. ”There.”

Phew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:56 am

Cicilia laughed and nuzzled her sweetheart back, almost drawn in for a kiss right there before Sayumi pointed to Mariah and asked that she go first instead. Great... All the more time to hold her girlfriend right...? Tonight was just getting better and better! Before she could do anything else, Mariah asked for her love's help in this next song, sending a minor wave of confusion through her... They were doing the duet already...? That was... disappointing...

"You better go..."
She sighed, softly pressing her forehead to Sayumi's staring into those gorgeous aqua eyes. "Have to be good guests you know...?"

If the beautiful woman in her arms left them, Cicilia would let out a soft sigh, feeling surprisingly empty without her girlfriend in her arms... Her warmth was so inviting... Why did it have to go so soon? Why was the Sayumi always gone...? In anycase, the boxer would tilt her head in further confusion as Mariah started off her song with a game of patty-cake of all things, no music to be hand in the background... She definitely had her attention, that was for certain, not expecting this when she was told they were doing karaoke...

Cicilia couldn't help but look at Sayumi and smile as the lyrics started to be sung to the beat of the claps, feeling the song apply to her as well... She had a good idea that this was meant for Bubbles as unorthodox as it was, those blue eyes of hers replacing the ones they were meant for in the song. The German found her fingers lightly tapping her thigh as the song continued, her smile growing ever wider as it went on... Not only did the lyrics bring a smile to her lips, but the multitasking as well! The ability to sing and play this child's game at the same time was so... impressive. Suffice it to say, the boxer wasn't good and doing several things at once. She usually had to dedicate her focus to one thing at a time to get the most excellence out of her performance. So when it came to watching a show like this where the artist preformed more than one task at once most excellently... it was very entertaining...

On one level, these lyrics could've been so romantic... Coupled with the right music to go with the words and tone of voice, this would've gotten a rise out of the boxer... The combination with patty-cake though... It just made her want to laugh... The childish innocence mixed in with the loving nature of the song was just so WEIRD to her but in the best of ways!

As the song drew to a close, Cicilia clapped enthusiastically, loudly, getting quite a kick out of the performance... She had to get the name of that song... It was just so good... All the while she couldn't stop staring at Sayumi's beautiful blue as mentioned in the song...

"That was just the best thing ever!" She laughed.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:27 pm

Sayumi looked slightly confused, she had assumed this was going to Mariah's solo performance. She didn't hesitate to slip off Cicilia's lap at the request, giving her girlfriend a small kiss on the cheek. "Be right back, I think." She nodded to Cicilia's comments, as she slowly made her way over to Mariah as she arranged chairs.

Her confusion mounted until one word graced the other woman's lips. Her eyes brightened almost immediately as she grinned, nodding excitedly. It had been ages since she partook in the game, unsure if it was back at school in her early years, with her mother, or possibly as late into her life as some of her early idol auditions. They had been asked to do some rather odd things with one another...

Plopping down into her designated seat she wiggled to sink in comfortably. Feet set to the floor, palms on her knees, she waited fro Mariah to begin, allowing her to lead them. She was slow, sloppy at first, but once they had established a pattern, Sayumi seemed to catch her stride and was able to keep up without issue. She had a childlike glee painted across her face, trying to keep herself from laughing out over Mariah's singing. She found it hard to focus on both, but remained committed to doing her part for the other woman's routine.

When it all came to an end, Sayumi was positively glowing, thankful to have been included. She held her hands aloft, calling for their hands to come together one last time in a high five(ten?) with a cheer. "ALRIGHT! THAT WAS GREAT!" She may have been a bit overenthusiastic.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:57 am

It was rare to see Mariah blush, which was a good thing, as far as Bubbles was concerned, It taught her to appreciate the rare moments where it did happen, to treasure them like the precious jewels they were.

One of those moments was happening right now, as a matter of fact. Granted, it was at least a little because Mariah was almost out of breath from the exertion, but even so, Bubbles had to appreciate the adorable display.

She didn’t want to embarrass Mariah in front of their new friends. All the same, she couldn’t resist getting up and taking a little stroll to her wife’s side, just to whisper a few raspy words in her ear. ”I want you tonight.” Her tongue dabbed out, giving her a quick lick, obscured by her hair. ”Just so you know.”

That, of course, did nothing to diminish Mariah’s blush, but she did a good job of playing off, as she stood up and cleared her throat. ”Well!” She turned her focus back to Sayumi and stepped aside, opening the way up to her. ”I think that all the solo humiliation I can take for today. Now, I’m ready to be humiliated with a friend.” She threw a sly wink at the cherry blossom. ”Shall we, my dear?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next