by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Meet, greet and wrestle

2 posters

Go down

Meet, greet and wrestle Empty Meet, greet and wrestle

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:13 pm

Today, in the Tension gym, there was a rather unique event where Tension meets Friction stars. A time where the two brands can actually group up, have a chat, exchange experience....and more importantly....WRESTLE! The wrestling prince had always envisaged to be the best wrestler in the AFW- not just in Tension but to be called the overall best wrestler around in terms of ability. However, his claim was unmerited and there were certainly more talented superstars around in Tension let alone the entire AFW. Still, that did not stop Daisuke to call himself the prince of wrestling. The handsome young man was talented yet still had a shaky career in general with wins and losses both balancing out.

Today, his "dance" partner in the gym was to be Carol Clover- a new wrestler in the Friction roster, a young girl who'm he didn't know much about except the fact that she was a young and talented Canadian wrestler.

Daisuke:

The wrestling prince was in the locker room, getting ready as he stepped out of the shower area after taking a nice, long and warm shower before putting on his grey wrestling briefs, black elbow and knee pads and black leather wrestling boots. The wrestlers were to meet in their wrestling attire or gym wear whichever suits them and the proud prince always needed an excuse to show off his chiselled frame.

He stepped out of the locker room, seeing all the event settings and the meet-greet of their respective partners, "Carol Clover huh?" he whispered under his own breath as he walked about, generally looking around amongst the others.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Meet, greet and wrestle Empty Re: Meet, greet and wrestle

Post by bricktown Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:40 am

Whistling cheerfully, Carol skipped around the gym with a big smile on her face. The Prince of Wrestling had called upon her to help him with his training, and there was no way she could decline! After all, people in need could always count on her, right? Well, she was willing to give her aid, though her reliability was the real question there.

Clad in her usual spandex sports bra and shorts, the Canadian was rather bouncy as she finally managed to spot Daisuke. Oh, wow! He was even more impressive in person than he was in the photos. With an almost gazelle like leap, she landed in front of him, bowing down to greet him. In Japan, do as the Japanese do!

"Konnichiwa! That's how it's said here, right?" She chirped, standing up straight before extending a hand out to shake Daisuke's. "I'm pleased as punch to meet you, sir!"

Last edited by bricktown on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:09 am

With quite a few people training in their own peace and some with others, the wrestling prince- without any proper knowledge of what she looks like, had no clue as to who he was looking for. "Damn, I hope this doesn't turn out to be a waste of my time" he sighed, impatiently tapping his foot on the floor before finally, a young, chirpy girl bounced right infront of him- doing a slight bow in respect as she introduce herself.

"Uh yeah, it is" he responded with his eyebrow's raised. The young girl, clad in spandex sports bra and briefs, straightened up before extending her hand to Daisuke. "Oh? So you must be Carol....I must say, I didn't expect to be sparring with such a young wrestler, you barely look like you just passed out of college wrestling school or something"he grinned as he shook her hand.

He sighed again as he sized her up, she seemed to be in good shape, had a good toned body and could well pass off as a wrestler- but COULD she actually wrestle?! "Come on then, walk with me" he said as he began walking towards the inner gym hall way, towards the many gym facilities including the gym rings. "So....do you really believe you can stand toe to toe with the best wrestlers around here? You don't really seem all that much, I must say I am a bit disappointed- I though I was going to have an actual proper wrestling match"he said, rolling his eyes.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:26 am

Wow, what a strong grip! Carol was immediately pleased with that simple gesture. Given the small pickings of her previous promotion, Daisuke was a significant step up. Of course, she had to show some patience. Having a super fun sparring match would be something that would happen in due time, so all she had to do was not get too hyper for her own good. Claire always did have to tell her to slow down, and take it easy. Youth really was a mixed bag!

"Barely? Oh, sir! I've been wrestling for a while now!" Carol giggled. She internally debated whether the first few years of her career were actually legal or not, but she didn't get arrested for anything. So, it was probably okay. "I should be starting college soon. It's a little tough with the language barriers and all, but my sister's a real big help with that!"

That said, she fully intended to keep wrestling. Sure, she'd have a lot fewer matches until she graduated, but this passion of hers was something she wanted to make her living with! In fact, if Claire hadn't insisted, she never would've even stepped foot on campus. Right now, walking side by side with a fellow wrestler, she was a lot happier here than she was in a lecture hall. Eager to prove herself, the Canadian nodded along with an energized sort of expression.

"I think I can! I mean, I haven't wrestled super good people aside from my big sis, but I can give a good match! Just you wait, sir. I'll blow you away in the ring!"

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:56 pm

Daisuke's initial reactions were that of disappointment as Carol didn't really fit the description of the ideal wrestler he wanted to face but this was what he got and now he was stuck with her. As he introduced himself to her, she seemed rather impressed as they shook hands while Daisuke even attempted to take a dig at her, calling her to be too young to be a wrestler and that she should be elsewhere and not in the ring. However, the young Canadian didn't seem to take it as an offence or she was just too innocent to recognise his taunt as one. She simply smiled and shook his hand, really feeling excited for this.

Her reply was an innocent one, where she didn't really appear hostile at all but reassured the fact to Daisuke that she was wrestling for quite some time, at a younger age. "Oh? So you've been wrestling for a while have you? Hmmm..." he said as the two walked side to side towards the inner gym hall. "Ah yes, well that will be an issue but I'm sure you'll manage, you seem like a smart girl....somewhat" he said as they finally stopped at a vacant gym ring.

The wrestling prince turned to his side to face Carol as she finished her sentence. She seemed more confident that she sounded before, reassuring Daisuke that she can wrestle with the best and give them a good match. "Really?" he said rubbing his chin as they stood face to face now, "Alright then, if you really believe that you can hang with the best wrestlers....and you'll blow me away in the ring" he said before stepping in, face to face, head to head and chest to chest in a classic wrestlers staredown to further intensify the situation and create a electric atmosphere.

"Then I challenge you to a wrestling match. One on One. In that very ring. You and me. Right here and right now"he said throwing out the challenge to the young Canadian.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:34 am

"Oh, you don't need to flatter me like that, sir. Just about everybody except my sister's called me thick skulled!" Carol knocked on her head, giggling as she practically bounced her way to the ring alongside Daisuke. "You can trust me to give a good match, though. I won't let you down."

That was her pride, of course. She'd give it her all, her 120%! Any less was a disgrace to herself and her family, especially Claire. There was no way she'd ever let her big sister down, not when the two of them had struggled so hard to make it in the wrestling world. Still, she had to wonder what was taking her big sister so long to make her debut. Maybe she was still working things out with that mystery tag partner she mentioned?

Of course, before she could go on thinking about her own situation, Daisuke pulled her back into the moment. There was an electric tingle when he turned to her, as if it was a warning that he was about to stare her down. When she felt that, she immediately looked up, all thoughts of her family pushed out of her head. Oh, gosh! That was really a good presence he had. Her focus was now on him in full, her big grin solidifying as she looked him right in the eye. It was on now.

"One on one? Wow, I'm honoured!" She glanced sideways to the ring, then hopped onto the apron with a laugh. "I accept. Let's take it there, then!"

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:35 pm

The two walked side to side, "Really? I wonder why...." he said rolling his eyes as they continued to walk together, nearing the ring. "Yes well, I am hoping for a good competitive match. You may be young but I can see you have some potential, let's hope you and I both aren't wrong" he said as they stopped just outside of the ring, now standing face to face.

Daisuke looked at the girl, she may be young but she seemed tough and by the way she presented herself in speech and stature, the wrestling prince could sense this girl had something special- that she was not just a jobber and could indeed be a tough wrestler. To test his theory, he simply stepped up to her for a face to face staredown and throw in the challenge. To his relief she didn't get intimidated nor did she flinch.

The two now gazed in each other's eyes, it was indeed on. Her grin would not go away while Daisuke confidently smirked back and finally, Carol stepped to the side and hopped on the ring apron.

Daisuke soon followed as he rolled inside the ring from under the bottom ropes."Good, let's do this then. Only of us can leave this ring as the victor....I will make you submit Carol" he said as he brought his hands out infront of him and took a slight crouching position, looking to start off the match with a classic grapple.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:56 pm

Carol just blinked at Daisuke's statement, before smiling widely. "Make me submit? That's only happened twice before! Let's see if you'll be the lucky third~!" She dropped into a grappling stance as well, her small frame primed and ready for the fight. She approached inch by inch, her eyes sharp and ready for the fight. All of a sudden, the tension in her body exploded outwards all at once as she lunged forward, arms ready to snatch the Prince by the waist as she tried for a takedown!

"Take this! CHARGING STAAAAAAR!"

While she still had that same innocent charm as before, she had also cranked up her hotbloodedness to the max. Just how far would she go to take Daisuke down?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:45 pm

With the prince throwing the gauntlet in, vowing to make his young Canadian opponent submit, Carol looked at him before smiling widely and passing her own cheeky comment. "Hah you've only submitted twice eh? Well....this would certainly be interesting then" he smirked before both wrestlers dropping to a wrestler's crouch with their hands out infront of each other, circling a bit to look for an opening to grapple up with each other.

The two closing in, inch by inch "Come on Carol....show me what you g-OOUFFFFFFF" suddenly the spunky Canadian chose to discard her careful approached and lunged in at Daisuke, her arms snatched the Prince by the waist as she took him down by a takedown!

*THUD*

His back slammed back down on the ring mats with Carol laying ontop, the wind being knocked out of the prince as Carol took him by surprise.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down