Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Meet and Greet

3 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Meet and Greet - Page 7 Empty Re: Meet and Greet

Post by Yori Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:33 pm

Sayumi bounced with excitement. She was fond of Thriller, in part because of the theatrics of it all. The dance, the spooky imagery. She had never sung it karaoke style though. Glanced back over the crowd, she couldn't wait. Audience participation was one thing she found sorely lacking when she went to the karaoke bar. Often times she was in a rented boot singing to herself.

"What's a RoboCop?"
She felt from the name it should be self explanatory. A robot and a cop... Like a police officer. What did that have to do with the 80s? She was almost certain they didn't have robots back then... They still didn't have real robots now. How perplexing! She'd buy an explaination for that for a dollar.

"Oh... I didn't mean you both sing in German. I meant you should do a duet AND Cicilia should do a song in German. No offense Mrs. Bubbles, but I want to hear her actually sing in her native language."
She scurried over to the seating near the setup, plopping herself down. She clasped her hands in her lap, watching Cicilia expectantly as she hummed Thriller to herself in preparation.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:39 pm

”’What’s a Robocop’?” Merely saying those words was enough to get a full laugh out of Mariah. Ah, the younger generation. So sweet and innocent. Denied the classics. ”Oh, my sweet summer child.” She put a hand on Sayumi’s shoulder, a soft pat. ”You and I are going to have a movie night, sometime, and I’m going to blow your mind.”

Mariah took a seat, as Sayumi clarified what she meant, clearing up the confusion and saving them all the pain of hearing Bubbles sing a song she didn’t know in a language she didn’t know, a sound that wouldn’t have been too unlike a cat going through a meat grinder.

”Oh, gotcha!” Cicilia seemed eager to show what she could do, and Bubbles was interested in hearing her belt it out. Being alone wouldn’t help the boxer’s anxiety over it, she was sure on that, but wasn’t that sort of the point behind karaoke in the first place? Getting over the stage fright.

She pulled up a chair and sat beside, easing in as she waited for the performance to begin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:19 pm

...Oh... Cicilia was supposed to preform this on her own....? Oh no... Doing this on her own would almost certainly improve the quality of the act... if she didn't freeze up first. The boxer looked at Bubbles for some kind of support, encouragement of any kind, something that would keep her muscles from locking up and her heart freezing over... but instead she did the worst possible thing she could do and make a bee-line straight for the audience-seat, leaving her alone to stand before an expectant crowd... She swallowed deeply before moving over to the machine to set up her song of choice, second thoughts invading her head all the while...

I should've chose something simpler... she thought to herself as she shakily searched through the song titles to find her own. I should've chose something I wouldn't mess up so badly... She'd hoped quietly that somehow her song wouldn't be among the selected options, that she'd be able to pick from a group of songs like... a German folk song or something everyone knew by heart... But to her dismay, she actually found her choice, right there on the playlist as plain as the fear on her face...

As the somber piano began chiming out of the speakers, Cicilia shakily reached out for one of the microphones, softly humming into it's head to match the voice of the original singer left out of this instrumental. She closed her eyes to block out the world, the audience, her fears, letting the music flow through her and let her do what she did best:

Lose herself to it.

The Song Itself:
Spoiler:

"Es ist nicht mehr so, wie es einmal war...
Wir waren glücklich und so ein schönes Paar...
Es gab niemals Streit, haben uns blind vertraut
Konnten jeden Tag aufeinander bauen..."

Her first lines of the somber tune were shaky to say the least, nervous and unsure, her tone failing to truly match the sadness conveyed in the cry of the piano. Even with the world hidden behind a veil of black, the boxer couldn't help but be aware of the audience before her but as the music started to pick up, her fears started to numb... Her fear started to liquefy as the feelings the music brought out in her rushed forth, allowing her to truly channel the sorrow and longing it was meant to convey.

"Ich will doch nur, dass alles so wird, wie es früher war,
Du mir deine Wärme gibst an jeden Tag in deinem Arm
Alles was mir von dir bleibt - nur Erinnerung
An die schöne Zeit mit dir. Sag mir, ist sie jetzt um?"

"Lie - Liebst du mich?
Sei ehrlich! Verlass mich nicht!
Erin-, erinner dich
An die Zeit zurück!
Sie war so schön..."

As the song continued, it was obvious to all watching that whatever inhibitions the girl had about preforming had been lost to the sway of the song. She softly swayed with the beat of the music, the current of how she spoke her lines, her expression slowly sinking with the nature of the tune... With the way she conveyed each question, it was like she was truly asking Sayumi if she loved her, though in a language only the singer truly understood. The song slowly began to draw to an end and with it, Cicilia's awareness of the world came crawling back... and surprisingly her fear stayed behind. Granted, she had butterflies enough in her chest that she felt she was going to fly away but... it wasn't fear...

"Liebst du mich, sag,
Liebst du mich, sag,
Liebst du mich, sag,
Liebst du mich, sag,
Liebst du mich, sag,
Liebst du mich, sag,
Liebst du mich, sag,
Liebst du mich?"

And with that, the music faded out... and the German opened her eyes...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:17 pm

Sayumi didn't have the heart to tell Mariah she was born in the spring. The way she spoke of the summer lead her to believe she had thought it was important. Best not to shatter her reality. She visibly perked at the thought of a movie night with Mariah. She hadn't expected for may more social outings with one or more of the two women they were here with tonight, the idea of another sounded fantastic. For how sweet and open Sayumi was, she didn't have many friends. At least she was fairly certain it was a movie... apparently a very important one if Mariah thought it would have such an impact on her.  She gave a large smile and a nod. "That sounds great! I'd love that."

She plopped back into a chair, wiggling cutely atop it to settle in more comfortably. She waited patiently to Cicilia to take center stage. She was having a hard time sitting still, abuzz with anticipation. All the German she had heard from Cicilia tended to be low and under her breath. Even on occasion something the boxer murmured in her sleep. She had wanted to know more about her culture, as long as it didn't relate to that meaty pick thing she had made them that wonderful day back from the beach.

Sayumi watched quietly, her mouth partially opened as she listened intently. If Cicilia messed up at all, it was impossible for her to tell only because for all she knew the woman was singing gibberish. But very pretty gibberish. Enamored by how nice the sound sounded, how her girlfriend sounded. While she had no idea if the girl could hold a tune in English, she seemed to do well in German. Once Cicilia was done, she sprang up from her seat, clapping wildly as she ran to Cicilia, THROWING herself at the girl. She'd catch the boxer by draping her arms around her neck, trusting in Cicilia to catch her. "That was great!" She'd lean in, drowning her girlfriend with a barrage of smooches, a reward for her courage and confidence in the face of stage fright!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:38 pm

Mariah knew little of karaoke. She’d done it a few times, sure, at the odd party here and there, but it wasn’t something she had a vast amount of experience with. Not as much as most people in Japan, she’d wager. Not nearly as much as Sayumi, she was certain. All the same, she had to admit, she could see some of the beauty thanks to Cicilia’s performance.

Oh, it had started out rocky. All present could see that Cicilia wasn’t that comfortable with it, that she was fighting back fears and jitters she’d never expected to deal with. Many women would’ve fled under this pressure, fearing what would’ve happened or what they would say, imagining the myriad ways it could be messed up.

Cicilia summoned her will and powered through, showing a will that few could’ve matched. Was it the best singing she’d ever heard? No. But conviction could make up for so many things, and the German boxer had so much of that. She sang like she believed every word, like the song was her own words, and the emotion was palpable in the room.

When it was over, Mariah and Bubbles gave it a moment of silence, before bursting out into clapping, vigorous applause. ”There you go!” She cried out and nodded, as her raucous claps filled the room. ”Girl’s got it!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:18 pm

And she opened her eyes to a very enthused Sayumi throwing herself at her, Cicilia gasping in surprise as she very nearly dropped the mic. Her cheeks blushed a dark red as her lover showered her with kisses, declaring how great her performance was... She didn't even have any time to get a word in edge-wise as her lover kept peppering her with kisses, eventually giving up and returning them as much as she could...

She'd done it.... She'd actually done it... The Boxer had gone up on stage and sang for some important people in her life and came out with PRAISE! Genuine, non-patronizing praise! It was a better outcome than she could've ever hoped for! After a few good traded smooches, Cicilia pulled her girlfriend in for a full-fledged kiss, locking their lips and pressing into her as thanks for all her encouragement and help...

"Mmm..." She'd hum into their kiss softly.... She found she couldn't thank her enough... Air would have something to say, however, forcing the German to pull away if only a little bit, staring into those beautiful eyes her girlfriend had... God, they were such traps... She could never escape them... She raised her hand up to the cutie's cheek, gently stroking her face with her fingers... What she'd do for some alone-time with her right now... her kisses always had such an effect...

"Thank you." Cicilia smiled, bowing her head in respect to the thunderous applause provided by their hosts, feeling better about this date than she had at the start! Unwilling to let go of Sayumi juuust yet? Cicilia would bend down and quickly scoop her up in her arms like those men do in all those action movies with their love-interests, one arm supporting her back, the other holding her legs as she carried her back down off the stage with her... Only letting her go once she returned to the seats.

"So!" Cicilia thundered with with widest smile she's ever grinned. "Who's next?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:32 am

Sayumi hung from Cicilia as if she were a jungle gym, showering her in small cute kisses. She giggled devilishly all the while as she turned bright red, only urging her on. These small little embarrassments in front of Mariah and Bubbles were her date tax for Cicilia. She was sure she'd made to pay for them later somehow, but for now, this was her date and she was going to make the most of it! It seemed as though Cicilia had decided to do the same thing as she embraced her tightly, drawing her into a longer weighty kiss which silenced her giggles. Her dangling feet slowly dropped back down to the ground as she remained on her tip toes pressed up against the boxer.

She gasped as she was swept off her feet, snuggling up against her knight in shining hoodie with a laugh. "A girl could get use to this! Swooooon~" She planted a big wet kiss on Cicilia's cheek.  She kicks her feet playfully as she was carried across the threshold like a fair maiden or a bride on her wedding night. She had clung on when it was time to be set down, not allowing herself to be simply placed in a chair. She would ultimately only except one seat in the house currently and that was on Cicilia's lap.

"It's Bubbles's turn!" She nodded firmly, pointing an accusatory finger across the way at the woman far too large to hide herself away. "I choose you... go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:04 pm

----

And now it was Bubbles turn to bat. After a performance like that, it kind of had to be.

While Cicilia was crooning, she’d been pondering her choice, trying to center on the right choice. Her accent was thick and only grew thicker when she tried to sing, so she wanted to go with something that accommodate that. Something short. Something easy. Something she could remember. Something that would likely be on a karaoke list. Something good. Add all those to her earlier hyping of Johnny Cash, and that really only her wirth certain choices, didn’t it?

”I’m a-going, I’m a-going!” She stood up and had a little squeal, thanks to a quick slap on the rear from Mariah, egging her on. She was quick to skip off towards the machine and circle around it, getting ready for her performance. Find the list, click that, move this, and… ”Here we go…”

Johnny Cash’s Walk the Line:

The guitar riff started up, nice and soft. She kept her eyes centered on her wife the entire time, drawing on her for some much needed inspiration as she prepared to power through.

”I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
Because you're mine, I walk the line.”

A smile came to her face as she thought of the way she and Mariah had met. At first, it didn’t seem like there would be anything there, no potential for much of anything at all. Rich girl from the valley meets deep south bodybuilding nymphomaniac. Not much there.

”I find it very, very easy to be true
I find myself alone when each day is through
Yes, I'll admit that I'm a fool for you

But Mariah saw something in her, something that no one else seemed to see. Bubbles would’ve been happy just being the big, happy, horny giantess that hung around with the Slamazons, but she dared to dream of more for her. She wanted to make an actual wrestler out of her.

”As sure as night is dark and day is light
I keep you on my mind both day and night
And happiness I've known proves that it's right

She came under the more experienced wrestler’s tutelage, and a strange thing started to happen: she began winning. Better using her strength. Suddenly, she wasn’t the big girl that any decently experienced Slamazon could topple, but a real force to be reckoned with.

”You've got a way to keep me on your side
You give me cause for love that I can't hide
For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide

Things blossomed from there. Training sessions led to dates. Contract signings led to movie nights. They had one night together, then another night, and the next thing she knew, they were practically living in each other’s homes. They were a couple. She couldn’t put an exact day on when that happened, but it did. Then came the ring.

”I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds

That ring led to the greatest day of her entire life, as she became permanently entwined with a woman who understood her better than any other, who accepted her for who she was, who never judged her and only wanted her to be better. They filled gaps in each other’s lives, covered areas where the other lacked, and that was why they worked. Why they still worked. Why the would always work.

”Because you’re mine, I walk the line...”

As the music faded away, Bubbles took a long bow, sighing with relief as her moment of fame ended. That had been a task that she didn’t want to repeat anytime soon, but the warm smile on her wife’s face made it all worthwhile.

Last edited by acuya on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:04 pm

Cicilia laughed at her girlfriend's passionate response to her being carried, leaning into the sensual, wet kissed she placed upon her cheek... A girl could get used to this, huh...? The feeling was mutual. Cicilia nuzzled Sayumi ever so softly as she sat down in her seat with her in her arms, her eyes glowing with warmth.

"...Then I'll make it happen more often..."
She promised running her hands all up and down her lover's back. "Count on it..."

When Cicilia asked who was going next, the lavender beauty was quick to point to Bubbles as the next contender, leaving her Mariah and herself for last... The German watched the well-toned titan move to center stage with a quick rear-slap from Mariah, an act that got a wide smile from the boxer... It looked like something Sayumi would do... It was so funny how the the two of them represented each-other here, she just noticed... Bubbles dressed casually, if a bit more open than Cicilia while both Maria and Sayumi dressed more formally... Her gaze flicking back to the girl in her arms, Cicilia wondered if the two of them would be acting like this one day... So shameless in the presence of others, caring not for society's terms of decency and public-displays of affection. She leaned in and gave Sayumi's neck a long, wet kiss, humming softly into her throat....

...Maybe... Maybe...

Bubbles began her song with a strange guitar string, the song sounding somewhat... off...? But not in a wrong way... Her music was soft and gentle, carrying a lighter tone but carrying substantial weight in it's own right. Unlike Cicilia's song which was deep and soulful, Bubbles' song was far more bouncy and warm... Like her song though... their words penetrated the boxer's heart with each strum of the strings...

The German watched intently as she wrapped her arms around Sayumi's stomach, looking over her shoulder with great interest... Was this what she referred too as "country...?" It was weird... but good... Something she'd listen to invoke a smile...

As the song came to it's conclusion, the boxer leaned forward into her lover's back, outstretching her arms and clapping rapidly as if that could truly match the reverence she had for the song...

"Wow.... That was great, Bubbles!" Cicilia exclaimed staring up at the wrestler with a wide grin. "What was that song called? I gotta know."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:33 pm

Sayumi settled easily onto Cicilia's lap, cuddling up nice and close as she turned her head to the show. She cooed softly as she nuzzled her girlfriend, enjoying the simple supportive caress of her back. She giggled cheerful at the thought of the boxer carrying her about. She loved the feeling of being held in her powerful arms. While this was the first time it was like this, she had often chose to draper herself on her neck or arms to let the woman hold her weight. It was fun... also a bit of a turn on. She didn't seem to mind the color faintly gracing her cheeks tonight. Mariah and Bubbles with how open they were, had this infectious air of confidence when it came to sharing affections which she seemed to be buying into tonight.

She waited excitedly for Bubbles to take the stage. Whatever the giant was like to pick, Sayumi doubted she would know the song. She playfully bounced on Cicilia's lips before she was captured by a long kiss on her neck. A shiver ran down her spine as she sunk back into her lover's arms, giving her a soft questioning look as she bit her lip. NO FAIR. Totally not fair! She shouldn't be allowed to do that here, make her want things like that here and now. She raised a finger, batting Cicilia's nose softly. "Fresh." She chastised, blowing the woman a raspberry before turning back to watch Bubbles preform.

Her head tilted slowly as she watched Bubbles getting a bit of something from her that she hadn't really seen before. She shifted slightly on Cicilia's lap, a bit of her girlish merriment has settled as she watched, captivated. It wasn't so much the words of the sound, but the tenderness in the giantess' tone that seemed for foreign to her, and utterly endearing. She remained still and quite until the song faded away and the married couple exchanged smiles. They were so sweet. She had found their banter funny, the way they played off each other so well. This was something different, more intimate, and she loved every moment of it.

She wasn't sure if it was the right call to clap, not wanting to break this soft moment. As Cicilia started however, she was quick to join in. She didn't want either woman to think she hadn't enjoyed the performance. "That was fantastic... I've never heard that song before either."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next