by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Julie O'Reilly vs Serena Bennet - Electric Ring!

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Julie O'Reilly vs Serena Bennet - Electric Ring! - Page 6 Empty Re: Julie O'Reilly vs Serena Bennet - Electric Ring!

Post by Jaystar Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:09 am

Julie couldn't believe it. For a moment ago it had all looked so good for her, but now she was laid down on the mat having to listen to Serena's taunting. Maybe she would have needed help, but she was sure the blonde wasn't going to be giving any. Instead, Serena obviously had something even worse on her mind. A kick was swiftly delivered to Julie's side.

The only consolation for the poor Irish was that after the electric shocks, the kick didn't feel as bad as it could have. But still, she had to scream out in pain as it connected. And to add insult to injury, the blonde then proceeded to stomp her multiple times, just proving the point of the gingerhead's helplessness. "Stooop!"

Well, for the moment Serena stopped, but the Irish could guess that it unfortunately wasn't going to last for long. The blonde kept on taunting her, and was soon pulling Julie back up again. The Irish could guess that the ropes were calling her again.

So they were, but this time with even worse torment than previously. Serena planted the gingerhead's arms around the top rope, locking them in place with her own. The electricity was constantly punishing the Irish girl's body, and her despair was evident to everyone in the arena. Shrieking in pain, the Irish could only make desperate pleas of mercy to her blonde opponent. "NOOO!!! STOOPP!!!"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Julie O'Reilly vs Serena Bennet - Electric Ring! - Page 6 Empty Re: Julie O'Reilly vs Serena Bennet - Electric Ring!

Post by Link-mon Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:47 am

Dominating Julie and making her scream for Serena to stop made the blonde more and more pumped up to amp things to a huge beat down. Stomping on her a few times she grabbed and forced her up to try and put her up against the ropes once more. Just to watch the girl writhe from the brutal electricity as she pleaded for her to stop. "Is that the sound of you begging Julie? Cause if it not it should be."

Serena snickered, not sadistically but in context she might as well have been as she made sure she couldn't drop as she drove a knee up into Julie's stomach before grabbing her legs and tried to put her legs up and on the ropes to make sure she stayed there. "Lets see you deal with that."

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

any contact for a match must be made with the lovely Marissa Keyes first.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:33 pm

"Ooh, pleeaase!"
Julie was basically begging for mercy. But still, the Irish wasn't ready to admit that. Not to Serena, who had been such a bitch to her. But the truth was, she was at a loss of what could she have done? She was at the mercy of Serena, but wasn't there supposed to be a rope break or something? Could that be a way out?

Julie saw a glimpse of the ref girl, but instead of taking any action, she seemed to be as paralyzed as Julie at this point as well. Maybe the electric ropes and Serena's actions with them had caught her off guard as well...

Those thoughts were interrupted by Serena driving her knee into Julie's belly. It was like adding insult to injury for the Irish, who was powerless by now and constantly tortured. But little did she know that it was still heading for the worse... Suddenly, the blonde lifted her legs on the ropes as well! "NOOO!! STOOPPP, NOOO!!!" Julie's desperate cries filled the arena, as she had no choice but to hope that Serena would be soon pulling her off the ropes, or that the shocks would somehow make her body twist enough to allow her to drop on the floor.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:56 pm

"Id love to but I didn't get an answer to my question little miss Julie. I need to make sure and that everyone here knows that your begging me for mercy. Otherwise they don't know for sure." Serena said as she heard Julie's scream but did nothing to help the girl. In fact her putting her legs up on the ropes just made it worse for the girl who was already in a lot of pain. And it wasn't ending anytime soon if Serena kept having her say like this.

Looking back to see if the ref was going to interfere Serena slapped Julie across the face, then punched her stomach, chest, and face again as she was humiliating the Irish even further. "Come on sweetie you know I'm good for it when it comes to keeping my word. Just do what I want you to do and ill go easy on you." the blonde mocked.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:25 am

The situation was outright terrible. Julie's body was constantly penetrated by electric shocks from the ropes, and she really was at a breaking point now. Serena was rubbing it all in with her words, and those couldn't have sounded worse for Julie, making giving in to her demands even more humiliating. Apparently this was all good for the ref too, and to make matters even worse, Serena started delivering her punches again.

That was it. Julie had to get out of this situation, at any cost. She had to swallow her pride. The pain was, both physically and mentally, just too overwhelming now. Even if she didn't have any plan, any idea on how to turn the tide into her favor again, Serena was just beating her too badly now. This had to stop.

"Yes, mercy! Give me mercy! Just get me out of hereee....." the Irish cried out in despair with a hint of tears in her eyes. All she wanted now was just to be dropped to the floor, end the torture and cover her face with her hands.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:50 am

Julie started to capitulate and it was clear that with how her mind was getting more and more addled by the shocks she likely couldn't get more then that before Julia just started to be unable to speak before the girl simply shrugged and grabbed her. Pulling her off the ropes and letting her slide herself to freedom and fall to the floor. Nothing made her satisfied then seeing someone who had pissed her off humiliated in front of her and completely by her own hands.

"So anything else you want to challenge me to or has the little girl learned her place at the hands of her betters." Serena said grabbing her hair and pulling her up enough to look at her and allow her to see the implication of who she was dealing with if she said anything Serena disapproved of.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:05 pm

Serena was torturing Julie mercilessly with the help of the ropes. Being hung on them and getting then punched by the blonde would have been a bad dream enough, but the electric shocks from the ropes were turning the situation into an outright nightmare for the Irish. How had she ended up in this situation? How had she ever agreed to such a stipulation?

Oh yeah, nobody had asked her.

The gingerhead had now no choice but to humble herself and plead for mercy. Luckily, that was enough for Serena to release her from the ropes dropping her to the floor. Everyone could see that the Irish was totally broken as she was hiding her face with her hands.

Serena continued her taunting. That was just too much! Why couldn't she just drop it already? Why couldn't she just end the match now?

Soon, the blonde was pulling Julie up again. The Irish wasn't at all ready yet for that. She wanted just to be laying down on the floor. "Just let me go! Let me go!"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:30 pm

"Um no. We're not playing let Julie go. We're paying do what Serena says and your not being a very good playmate Julie." Serena said as she slapped Julie across the face. Going down to her knees she grabbed Julie's arms and tried to force them behind her back so she couldn't try and fight back as Serena punched her foe in the belly.

"And I do believe I asked you a question you left unanswered. I can always just push you back on those ropes if you feel too stubborn to play with me without them." Serena added in between her punches as she was tormenting the redhead with a big smile on her face all throughout.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:42 am

Playmate. That was something Serena would probably love to be. Financed by Hugh Hefner, and being able to play whatever games the blonde bitch desired to.

Those were thoughts in Julie's head very much aggravated by the pathetic slap in her face. She was furious, but very frustrated as well. The Irish wanted to express that by driving her fists to the mat.

But there was a problem though. Serena was pulling her hands behind her back, disabling such action. And Julie was still very weak from the electricity, effectively keeping her at the blonde's mercy.

Then, she was punched to the belly again, as if all the previous torture hadn't been enough.

"Oh... Come on! What question? Just let me go! Or go to hell yourself..." Julie cried out meekly before a punch once again hit her. The pain was already partly dulled by its huge amount, but it was really obvious by now that the gingerhead wouldn't be emerging as the winner from this one anymore...

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:49 am

Punching the girl again Serena tisked loudly as If scolding the Irish girl. "Forgetting what I said. Now that's not very smart. Ill let it pass this time on account of the volts coursing through your limbs but id strongly advise against doing so again. Now listen carefully." Serena said as she made sure Julie was looking at her as she said her next few words. "Have you learned your lesson? Have you learned whos the better girl in this ring and out of it? Or do we need to keep going?"

This time her voice and face were devoid of any humor as if she was trying to intimidate her opponent into obeying since she seemed to think headed to just do it otherwise. "And if you have let these good people know in some good details. OR I can just keep pounding on this weak gut of yours and put you back on the ropes. Entirely your choice by the way." Serena giggled at that part as she waited a second to see what she said.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next