by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Julie O'Reilly vs Serena Bennet - Electric Ring!

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Julie O'Reilly vs Serena Bennet - Electric Ring! - Page 7 Empty Re: Julie O'Reilly vs Serena Bennet - Electric Ring!

Post by Jaystar Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:01 pm

This nightmare just wasn't ending. Instead of letting her go, Serena made sure that Julie had to look right into her face, while she was escalating her taunting even more. Why oh why did she have to do that? Why couldn't the blonde just finish her off and end the match? Why did she have to find constantly new ways of humiliating her?

And it wasn't even as if she was having fun doing it. Her face was dead serious. Julie had the distinct feeling that if she didn't obey her orders, there was even worse to come. But she just absolutely hated everything the blonde said. She had to find the quick way out of this one.

"Fine! Fine! Whatever you want! I submit, I submit!" the Irish finally cried out.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Julie O'Reilly vs Serena Bennet - Electric Ring! - Page 7 Empty Re: Julie O'Reilly vs Serena Bennet - Electric Ring!

Post by Link-mon Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:19 pm

"Think its that easy huh? That you can just nod your head to what I said and that itll end? Hell no I didn't come this far just to hear you say you give up. I want to hear you grovel under me and tell me and everyone here that I'm better then you. That my body is better then you in every way. As in you say it! Now!" Serena screamed as she drove another punch into Julie's chest and then went and slapped her across the face. Demanding so much more from the irish girl.

She was dominating and she wanted to show her and the crowd who was in charge as she sunk another uppercut into Julie's stomach. Pushing her down Serena stood up and forced her to her feet looking to push her against the ropes if she wouldn't comply in time.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

any contact for a match must be made with the lovely Marissa Keyes first.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:25 pm

"What?!? No.... What the fuck is your problem?!? I submit, isn't that enough?!? Come on!!!" Julie cried desperately as Serena was demanding more and more from her. She was constantly weakened by the blonde's punches and slaps, and genuinely really desperate, but also in disbelief at the same time of the situation. Glancing pleadingly at the ref girl, the official had to just shrug empathetically being apparently unable to force Serena into accepting Julie's submission.

Even the audience was getting angrier by now. Serena's actions were drawing a lot of discontent sounds from the crowds, the helpless Irish gaining some sympathy against the cruel blonde's evil actions. But Serena seemed indifferent to all that. Instead, there was another uppercut to Julie's belly, making her already feel quite sick to her stomach. Then the gingerhead was pulled again, and Serena started pushing her towards the ropes...

The situation was hopeless, but Julie didn't manage to stop the blonde's actions. Once again the electricity shocked her back, and the Irish let out a grueling shriek. Panting, Julie knew she had to stop this now. "OK...OK.... Your....your...your body is better than mine!" she admitted in a feeble tone, hoping this would finally end it all.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:26 pm

Julie was being fickle with her words but Serena finally got her to say what she wanted to here grabbing her hair and letting her off the ropes once more. Pushing her to the floor and letting her drop to the ground as Chelsea moved in and pushed her to her back. A cocky smirk on her face as she put her foot down on Julie's chest and looked at the ref to move in for a pin count.

"You move and your going back on the ropes you here me?" Serena said as she tried to press her foot down on her. Looking at the booing crowd as she waited for the final count to be made and finally put an end to this match.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:41 am

Finally, Julie's words seemed to be having an effect. It was extremely humiliating, but the Irish had absolutely no choice. She hadn't managed to play her part well enough to keep her distance from the ropes, and Serena hadn't failed to take advantage of it.

The Spunky Irish was completely exhausted as the blonde turned her to her back, pressing her foot on her chest. If she would have had any strength left in her body, Julie would have been all too eager to do something, anything to get her out of the humiliating position. But she had none, and all she could do was to stay put and listen to Serena's taunting and the booing of the crowds.

Julie could see the ref girl coming in, and closed her eyes, trying to stay as put as possible.

"1!..."

"2!..."

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:27 am

"THREE!" Serena heard the bell ring as the match was declared hers. Smiling as she had her hand raised by the ref she ignored the boos the crowd were giving her. she was a winner and they were supporting a loser. Pressing her boot down on the girl she moved down and grabbed her head. Pulling it up while she looked at her.

"I win..and ill always win." Serena said as she pushed her head down and moved up while raising her hand and dancing a little in the middle of the ring. Walking out she decided to leave Julie there to deal with the fallout of her humiliating defeat.

Serena Bennet
Shooting Star sisters

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:25 pm

It was so bittersweet. Mostly, the situation was terrible. Julie was thoroughly exhausted by all the excruciating pain she had had to endure during the final stages of the match, completely humiliated by Serena having forced her to obey her twisted will, and most importantly, she had just lost to this blonde bitch. But then again, some part of her was happy that the match was over, her torment wasn't continuing, and also, it was clear the crowds would have preferred her to win!

Serena didn't mind that though, instead making an attempt for a final taunting and humiliation for the Irish. If anything, she was taking in the crowd's hate, enjoying her moment on the spotlight even if most of the people seemed to be hating her.

But soon the blonde left, leaving Julie to manage her way out of the ring. Making extremely sure that she wouldn't be touching the ropes anymore, the Irish finally slid out of the ring and started making her way backstage to try and forget this whole match had ever happened.

Winner by pinfall: Serena Bennet!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7