Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:06 pm

Not content with just low-blowing her, Melody went to attack Oboro by launching roundhouse kicks to her chest, causing the violet-haired manager to scream. "GAAH!! NNGGHH!!" Her face scrunched up in pain and anger after taking those kicks to her chest. She tried shielding herself from the attacks, but Melody was so vicious in assaulting her that Oboro was incapable of doing that.

Meanwhile, out of the corner of her eyes, Orochi saw her mentor and manager being attacked by Melody. She might consider Oboro to be many unpleasant things, but even she wouldn't want to see her mentor being under attack like that. So, when she saw Navi going for a clothesline, she prepared herself to rescue her mentor before she ducked under Navi's outstretched arm and launched herself to the direction of both Melody and Oboro so that she could stop whatever Melody was doing to her mentor by trying to deliver a superkick right onto her head.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:40 am

Navi ran past Orochi, expecting the woman to catch her and slam her into the mat...

...yet the moment didn't come. Instead, Navi let her momentum get her to the opposite side of the ring, as she caught the ropes, resisting continuing her tired run with another rebound, keeping a close eye on her nemesis.

Navi finally noticed Melody kicking the ever loving crap out of Oboro with her roundhouse kicks. And in between Melody's 5th and 6th kick, Orochi would run in, stopping the roundhouse kick by delivering a superkick to the greenette's jaw!

Not expecting an attack like that from Oboro's protege, Melody had 0 chance to try and block it, taking the hit, and dropping to the mat, completely dazed from a devastating kick, as the blonde growled for Orochi trying to take out her friend.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:53 pm

After downing Melody with the superkick to the jaw, Orochi would stand over the downed grenette, glaring daggers at her. As for Oboro, she groaned, feeling sore all over her chest after being kicked by Melody. Ignoring her mentor, Orochi decided to stomp on Melody, wanting to exact her vengeance for what she had done earlier.

Seeing her protege stomping on Melody, Oboro would scoot over to a nearby turnbuckle, nursing her aching chest. She would look at Orochi delivering her vengeance upon Melody before glancing at Navi, the one whom Orochi should be focusing right now. But, at this moment, Oboro needed to rest for a while.

Due to Orochi's entire focus was on Melody, she ignored Navi for the time being, which could be quite detrimental for her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:11 am

Melody grunted after each stomp Orochi delivered, as if trying to make a hole in her stomach. The superkick leaved her completely dazed, leaving her unable to fight back against her hated foe...

Navi, meanwhile, tried to shake the cobwebs out of her head, just long enough to realize her plan of action. Orochi was preoccupied with Melody, and the blonde almost rushed to her friend's aid...

...but then she took a look to a corner, noticing Oboro taking a quick break, soothing the pain in her hurting chest after the stiff roundhouse kicks. If Navi just rushed to her friend's aid, both the manager and Orochi might overwhelm her, leaving both Navi and Melody down for the count.

Deciding to remove the manager out of the match completely (as well as wanting payback for attacking Melody when she tried to save her), Navi run parallel to the ropes, jumping in the air very close to Oboro, trying to land her feet into the manager's already aching chest for a Dropkick!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:32 pm

Oboro was trying to recover from the pain she received from Melody earlier, wincing as she placed her hand on her aching chest. She did not plan to directly get herself involved in this fight, but it seemed that there's no way she could get away from this situation without relying on pure, unadultered violence.

But, before she could accomplish anything, Oboro turned to look at the incoming Navi before she took a dropkick right into her chest. "GURGHH!!" Spittle flew out of her mouth, eyes widened as her chest was brutally assaulted by Navi's dropkick. It felt like a majority of her lungs had been torn off. The sheer force of the strike alone had caused Oboro to lose her clarity, barely retaining her consciousness.

As for Orochi, she noticed what Navi had done to her mentor. Stopping her stomping on Melody, she pivoted around and dragged herself away from Melody, heading over to Navi, picking a steel chair along the way. She might not admit it, but she would not allow someone like Navi hurting her mentor in such a way. But, due to her condition, it was hard for Orochi to actually move forward.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:08 am

As Navi slowly regained her footing using the turnbuckle after successfully dropkicking Oboro, she noticed that she had managed to kill 2 birds with one stone. Orochi slowly made her way towards the blonde, leaving her friend alone on the ground. But after the superkick, as well as the following stomps, it didn't look like Melody would be able to do anything for a little while, like Oboro. At this point, it was between Navi and Orochi to finish the match by themselves.

As Orochi slowly approached her, picking up a chair on her way. Navi would try to once again push beyond her limit and rush at Orochi once again, jumping into the air close to her nemesis to try and nail her with a Flying Spinning Heel Kick to her head!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:19 am

Orochi pushed herself to her limit, dragging herself towards Navi with a steel chair in hands. But, in the end, she was unable to reach her in time as Navi was the one who reached her first, and the blonde delivered a flying spinning heel kick right to the head. "Hourghh!!"

It felt like her brain had been scrambled inside her skull, and after taking the devastating kick to the head, Orochi fell down onto the mat, losing her grip on the steel chair. She landed on the canvas face first, barely able to comprehend what was going on at the moment. Just like her mentor, she was barely conscious, her head throbbing like crazy. At the moment, she was completely under Navi's mercy, and after what she had done to the blonde earlier, there's no way that Navi would grant her any.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:06 am

Holding her severely hurting head, Navi looked down at Orochi with a sick smile. She knew at this point that her nemesis didn't have much left in the tank...

Picking the woman up by her green-ish white hair, Navi would put Orochi's head in between her thighs, before lifting her up...and dropping her straight on her head for a Piledriver!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:58 pm

At this moment, Orochi was hardly able to register the fact that she was subjected to a standing headscissor. While she did acknowledge that she was subjected to something as she weakly pawed at Navi's thighs, there was nothing much she could do at the moment. And then, Navi reached for her waist before she was lifted up.

Orochi couldn't struggle while she was positioned upside down as Navi prepared to drop her with a piledriver. Her head was a throbbing mess, her long hair spilling down to the mat as she was suspended like that. Barely conscious, Orochi was unable to stop Navi from performing the move.

And then, she was dropped on her head with a piledriver, and any coherence that she had in her head had vanished. Even if she managed to remain conscious right after being subjected to the piledriver, she had nothing left in her to fight back.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:37 am

With a smirk on her face, Navi successfully drove Orochi's head right into the mat. She almost wanted to pin her, almost wanted to bring this brawl to it's end, knowing that there was no way Orochi could kick out...

...but she wanted to be definitely sure her nemesis wasn't going to kick out at the last second.

Picking the woman up by her wrist, before launching her towards the ropes with an Irish Whip for a rebound.

Then, right as she came back, with the last ounces of her strengths, Navi tried to push Orochi into the air, picking up her legs to slam her back first into the canvas with her finishing Pop Up Powerbomb!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next