by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! Empty Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:32 am

(Continued From Here)

After practically having to bend over backwards twice over, Katherine had FINALLY gotten Navi to agree to a rematch. Albeit it was with some help from her manager. Despite the circumstances, despite the hurdles the day was finally here. And The Super Kitty was determined to seek retribution on Florges for having taken a tainted win. A win that was only given to her through a combination of poor officiating and lack of dignity.

"You sure you wanna go out there with me? It's gonna be a fight. And if something happens to you, I might not be able to..." Kat was backstage right in front of the curtain, ready to make her entrance and kick things off. She voiced her concerns to Mina. Unlike their last encounter with Melody and Navi, Kat might not be able to safeguard Mina if something should go wrong.

Her Manager gave her a confident look with a reassuring smile. "Did you forget that I used to wrestle just as many nights a year as you did? You worry too much! I'll be ok."

With Mina's assurance and a resolve to end things between herself and Navi once and for all, tonight, Kat would walk out to the arena and appear to the tune of her entrance music with her manager at her side! The crowd, of course, was highly receptive to the young upstart. She was on a roll prior to her engagement with Navi. And tonight she sought to restore the momentum she had going by silencing Navi once and for all.

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! FrVUxrrNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! Db6NxBc

Miss Hart would give the fans a few high fives and Mina would wave to them as they made their way down the ramp. The two would part ways once they made it to the ring, nodding to each other before they did. Kat would leap up to the ring apron and pull on the top rope before slingshotting herself over it to enter the ring. Mina would simple walk to the side of the ring opposite from the ramp. She stood there with crossed arms while Katherine began to stretch whilst waiting for her opponent. The tensions began to rise and the audience began to clamor as Kat's music faded out. Everyone in the arena eagerly awaited the arrival of her opponent. And Kat looked up towards the entrance ramp with a confident grin on her face.

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! RoNDaINavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! RXleMMpNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! PNIUArHNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! PceFPw4
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! V4UEFd
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! IgQk2vNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! PP89dH8Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! ZoIhtGgNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! C8s1fSNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! Empty Re: Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:59 am

I Quit match
Winning Conditions: Make the other wrestler say the words "I Quit". The match will not end under any other circumstance (including KO)
Special Stipulations: If Navi wins, she gets 5 minutes in the ring alone with Mina Diaz

In the arena locker room, Melody and Navi were getting ready for Navi's match against Kat. Melody was extremely nervous, with Navi feeling the tension from her friend:

"What's wrong?"

"I didn't say it at the time, but...I hate this stipulation. Especially when pared with you. Because, as far as I know you, and I know you pretty well, you don't ever quit"

"Thank you, I know that myself. The problem being...?"

"That wasn't meant to be a compliment. What if...

Then Melody thought for a moment: "I am boggling her down with my worries. I already ruined everything with getting this rematch...but what if something happens, and she still won't quit...". Melody believed that her friend was the type of person who will die before saying the phrase "I Give Up".

"Hm? What if what, Mels?"

"N...never mind.", she thought it's better to let it go, Navi needed to focus on this match. SHe wanted for this to be done as soon as possible, and she believed her friend could win...

...but at the same time, she didn't know what it would take for someone like Katherine Hart to lose.

Trying to switch the conversation to another direction:

"So....about Mina"

"What about that bitch?"

"I know you hate her. I don't like her either... but you don't need to beat the shit out of her if...

Navi raised her index finger: "When"

"Grrr... when you win."

"I know what you mean, compassion isn't weakness and all that crap... but she insulted you, and she came to my house to do that. And she said you weren't a good enough wrestler. Sorry, but I think it is better if I teach the Hispanic Ice Queen where her place is. No one insults you like that. Not on my watch. But don't worry. Being beaten "Half-to-death" is still nowhere near to being beaten "to death""

Melody got scared at that last part: "Um..."

A knock sounded in the locker room: "2 minutes to your exit"

"You ready?"

"No.", Melody thought

""Sigh", Yes.", Melody said

Soon enough, the 2 women came out to Navi's theme and to a jeering crowd. Navi, at this point, didn't care about what the public thought of her, nor did she feel like poking fun at them today. Her mission was clear: Break Kat for underestimating her, and then break her manager for disrespecting Melody. "And afterwards, this cat will always look both ways in a hallway to ensure that I am not coming through", she thought.

As Melody and Navi approached the ring, Melody spared a hateful look at Mina. She remembered Navi's words 2 weeks ago, that she will laugh in her face about beating Alaina Sanders. Sadly, that didn't happen, despite Melody putting (in her opinion, at least), her best performance so far, and getting Amazon's respect during the match. But she doubted the manager cared about anything like that.

As Navi got in the ring: "That bastard's smile... I would destroy everything in the world if it meant destroying that smile", she thought to Kat's grin.

"Congrats. You got your rematch", Navi would say, taking off her flower vest: "Now you'll learn that you should've been careful of what you've wished for, kitty."

Melody would settle at ringside, to the right-hand side of the entrance ramp, with the arena of almost (or maybe more than) 10000 people, and the 4 women at the ring and at ringside awaiting the ring of the bell, to signal the beginning of the match.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! Empty Re: Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match!

Post by Winner3 Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:46 am

As the two best friends made their way to the ring, Mina would barely even acknowledge them. It was as if she looked past the two women, and towards something else. The manager didn't even make the effort to give Melody, the very same woman she had talked down in order to get this match booked in the first place, a passing glance. She was well aware that both of them likely harbored some kind of animosity towards her, but tonight wasn't about that. Or at least it wasn't supposed to be. No, tonight was about Kat getting her vindication and writing a wrong that Navi was so eager to get away with. The bell was only a few moments away, and the pressure in the atmosphere of the arena only continued to rise.

Inside the ring, Navi would take advantage of the few moments before the bell to throw some trash talk Kat's way. Katherine, of course, being as chatty as she is, happily reciprocated. "I'm sorry. Am I talking to the same chick that couldn't beat me straight up when I wasn't even fighting her at half strength?"

"DING! DING! DING!"

And with that, the bell sounded. Katherine moved her hands from her hips and places them in front of her in a fighting stance before flashing her smile at her opponent stepping towards her slowly. The Super Kitty would try to take initiative and approach her less experienced foe. She knew that Navi would either back up or approach her and face her. If Florges backed up towards the ropes or the corner, Kat would attempt to hit her with a swift kick to her midsection! If Navi chose to take her head on, Kat would attempt to lock up with her and summon the strength to push her back!

Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! RoNDaINavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! RXleMMpNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! PNIUArHNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! PceFPw4
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! V4UEFd
Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! IgQk2vNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! PP89dH8Navi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! ZoIhtGgNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! C8s1fSNavi Florges w/Melody Serperior vs Katherine Hart w/Mina Diaz II - I Quit Match! URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:11 am

"Yeah...but then that match wasn't No-DQ, now was it?"

Immediately as the bell would ring, rather than lock up with Kat, rather than simply back away to the ropes, Navi would show her back to Kat, and leave the ring through the second rope, standing outside the ring, motioning Kat to come at her.

"Yes. She is better than me in the technical aspect. But with no-DQ fun of an I Quit match, I can run wild with a lot of things", she would think to herself, smiling.

Crowd's reaction to the cowardly move? Boos and jeers, naturally.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:11 pm

The audience would naturally respond to Navi exiting the ring with a chorus of boos and obvious signs of disapproval. It only made sense, Kat and Navi weren't the only ones who were looking forward to this rematch. But Navi, of course, didn't care. She was determined to stick to this tactic to open up the match. Florges stood outside the ring, waiting for Katherine to respond to her beck and call and chase her to the outside of the ring.

Katherine lowered her arms rolled her eyes at Navi. She figured Navi had some ulterior motive. Her foe could try to get the drop on her when she tried to leave the ring, or at some other point if she chased her for too long. "You think you deserve to be taken seriously when all you're good at is running away?!" Kat called out. She'd then walk over to the ropes and begin to exit the ring. The Super Kitty would depart on Melody's side of the ring, rolling under the bottom rope and giving Mels a passing glance and a shrug as she made her way towards Navi. Kat would walk around the ring to confront Navi on the outside. The masked wrestler would resume her fighting stance and prepare herself to face Florges yet again. "You happy now? Is this a nicer place for you to quit?"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:28 pm

As Kat rolled through the ropes and gave Melody a passing glance, Melody kept the same neutral expression on her face. Despite being Navi's... enemy, for the lack of a better word, Melody did have respect for the woman from the indie matches she saw of her. Hell, she seemed prepared to take Melody on if it wasn't for her manager.

Noticing the location from which Kat rolled over, Navi turned towards that position, getting ready to launch at her opponent at any moment she showed up. Once she was in line of her sight, prepared to fight Navi on her terms, Navi would run straight at Kat, and, once close enough, would try to deliver a big boot to the masked woman's face, hoping to take her by surprise

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:52 pm

As Katherine rounded the corner of the ring, Navi would come at her immediately, giving her next to not time to prepare herself. The audience at ringside would make some noise to in response to what looked like quite the impact. Many assumed Kat's face would be kicked clean off as soon as Navi raised her foot. The masked could only raise her hands for what seemed like an attempt to block the Big Boot. Katherine planted her feet and would be pushed back just a little by her foe's kick. Many in the arena would be surprised to see that Hart placed a hand on Navi's heel and the other hand on the ball of her foe's foot to effectively block the move!

Her quick reflexes and would earn The Super Kitty some favor with those who saw the whole thing at ringside, but Navi's sudden attack would leave her unable to immediately respond. Not being adequately prepared for the Big Booty didn't allow Kat to block the move entirely. She was just able to mitigate most of it by catching Navi's foot. If she was given the two to three seconds she needed to respond, she'd look up at Navi and shoot her an annoyed look before throwing Florges' leg to the side in an attempt to spin her around to set up for a move of her own!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:09 am

Navi did not expect Kat to actually catch her foot, expecting the Super Kitty to be laid out on the floor of the outside by now. But she slightly underestimated her reaction time as Kat stood there, looking at her annoyed, while Navi looked at her with anger in her eyes.

However, Kat was still dazed, and Navi came out with a plan to still lay Kat out. As her masked opponent spun her around, she would carry her momentum on, before jumping at Kat again, her foot still posed to take her down with a Spinning Heel Kick!

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:11 am

The masked wrestler didn't allow herself to be taken down so easily by the initial kick. She doubled down and fell back on one of her strong suits! Countering her opponent's moves! She spun Navi around and attempted to move in with a move of her own, only to be met with a Spinning Heel Kick! Kat's skirted foe took advantage of the momentum given to her by the spin and countered with a kick to the side of Hart's head! The sound of the kick would echo out loudly enough to be heard by audience members nearby, as well as those at ringside!

Katherine would wordlessly fall to the padded ground outside of the ring after taking the kick. She'd hold her head and try to collect her wits. Navi was certainly greener than she was, but she wasn't to be taken lightly. At least, that's the first thought that popped into Kat's head after taking a move like that.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:56 am

Managing to stand up from the Heel Kick, Navi looked at her downed opponent... and then looked around herself to figure out how she could damage Kat as fast as possible. The crew didn't bother to leave the weapons outside the ring, but she supposed there were plenty of them under it. However, taking them would allow her masked opponent too much time to recover...

However, once she saw stairs, an idea popped into her head. Getting Kat up by her head, Navi would drag Super Kitty towards the steel steps near the ring. She would then attempt to lift Kat up for a vertical suplex (not delaying this time, this would give Kat time to recover, she thought), planning to drop her back first on the edges of the steps.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next