Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:58 am

Oboro swung the chair into Melody's chest, hitting her as hard as she could. Then, when she saw Melody on her knees, Oboro sneered at her before she swung the steel chair again, this time aimed at Melody's head. She did not want Melody to interfere in Orochi's match, and she would stop her with any means necessary.

"Urgh..." As for Orochi, she groaned, still reeling from the kick into her gut earlier. She looked at Melody, the one who attacked her earlier, but it seemed that she was busy dealing with Oboro. So, she would turn around and take a look at Navi. Groaning, she tried to get up, but it felt hard because of her aching midsection courtesy to Melody earlier. She still needed to finish Navi off, but that dumb bitch thought that she needed to interfere into this match.

"Rrgh..." Orochi tried pushing herself up, and now, she was on her knees and hands. She then brought her hand to her stomach where she was hit earlier. Grimacing, she would then focus back on trying to get back on her feet.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:18 pm

Melody glared at Oboro as she cradled her hurt chest. The manager was getting ready to bash her head with a chair!

But, right when Oboro would swing the chair for a devastating headshot, Melody would roll forward, leaving Oboro to hit nothing but ring canvas!

The barely conscious Navi, meanwhile, tried to find her way to her feet, as if on instinct. Her head was killing her, but out of all the thoughts in her head, one was clearer than most - "Beat the crap out of Orochi". The doubles in her eyes were starting to merge, making a much more clear picture of the AFW Arena, as Navi tried to find her way to her feet at the same time as Orochi!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:45 pm

Oboro was aiming to hit Melody right on her head, but unluckily she missed. "Tch!" She brought up the steel chair, flipped it before changing her trajectory in order to chase after Melody. She had no particular target in mind as she would go for any part of Melody's body she could reach with her steel chair.

At the same time, Orochi would slowly rise up to her feet, slowly recovering from all the blows she received earlier. Her body was aching like hell, but she would not let such trivial thing from beating the crap out of Navi, who seemed to be working on getting up on her feet as well.

"Graahhh!!"

With a yell, Orochi pushed up, almost buckling under her weight before she threw a bloodshot glare at Navi. Clenching her fists, she opted to rush over to the blonde and try to deliver a direct jab of her fist into Navi's face, hoping that it could stop the blonde's effort to regain her bearing.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:50 am

As Oboro rushed after Melody, the greenette knew that the manager won't rest until she is down and out, unable to hinder Orochi any longer. Thankfully, when she rolled out, she stopped right near the chairs that Navi was slammed into a few minutes prior. Picking up the chair quickly, Melody tried to block another chair attack from Oboro, the 2 chairs clanking in midair as a result!

Navi was to her knees when Orochi got to her feet. She heard her nemesis yell as she launched as hard jab at the blonde's face!

Grunting, Navi almost lost her footing, but she managed to retain her balance, not falling to the mat as Orochi wished...

"RAAAAAAAAH!"

With an angry roar, Navi pushed herself forward at Orochi, aiming her fist at the woman's face for a hook! If successful, Navi would also retain, albeit wobbly, standing position next to her foe...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:49 am

"Guhh!!!" Orochi took the hook into her face and staggered back. Shaking her head, she managed to retain her balance before she threw a venomous glare at her blonde opponent. She brought up her hands, both fists clenched tight before she propelled herself forward, aiming to deliver a hook right under Navi's chin, hoping that could make the blonde lose her balance and then fall back onto the mat.

As for Oboro, she raised an eyebrow when Melody blocked her chair attack with another chair. But now that they were facing each other, she decided to be unpredictable for a change by trying to lash out her foot in order to deliver a kick right into Melody's stomach.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:38 pm

"GAAAH!", Navi screamed as Orochi nailed her chin, going down to her knee as a result, seeing double yet again in another daze...

...but not enough for her to not fight back based on instinct! The blonde would try to launch her fist to where she thought Orochi's belly was going to be, trying to nail her foe in the stomach!

Melody, meanwhile, would prepare for another chair defence from Oboro's attack, but unexpectedly, the woman went low!

Groaning over the harsh hit in her stomach, Melody also dropped to her knee from pain, dropping her chair.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:47 pm

While she managed to successfully nail Navi's chin with a hook, Orochi was too groggy to mount any sort of defense, allowing the blonde to dig into her stomach with a punch. "HUURGGHH!!" Air and spittle were expelled out of Orochi's mouth after taking the punch into her abs, and she doubled over before she dropped on her knees, cradling her throbbing midsection.

"Kghh..." Now kneeling in front of Navi, Orochi glared at her. It seemed that both of them were on their knees, so Orochi would try to regain leverage by moving her hands to Navi's head, planning to pull herself up while using the blonde's head as her leverage to get back on her feet. Her stomach was still aching from the punch earlier, but she hoped that Navi was still disoriented from the punch that she took under her chin as well.

Meanwhile, Oboro stood over the kneeling Melody, steel chair in hands. Sneering, she would move one hand from the chair as she then would grab Melody by her hair, forcing her to get up.

"How many times do I have to do this?" Oboro said in a tone that almost indicated that she didn't feel like doing this, though that smirk on her face seemed to indicate otherwise. "I suppose you do value your friend, even willing to interfere for her sake, but..." she shook her head. "You didn't see me getting in your friend's way when my protege was in danger. Do you have no faith in your friend's strength?" Oboro chided the green-haired woman.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:03 am

Navi growled as Orochi put her hands on Navi's head, for no other reason than to use the smaller blonde to help herself up. She grabbed Orochi's hands in retaliation, digging her nails into the skin on top of her hands, wishing to hurt Orochi at any possibility she had as the blonde tried to get back to a full stand herself.

Melody cringed as Oboro grabbed her by the hair, and scolded the greenette for her actions. Melody's face contorted with anger, but deep down...she knew Oboro's words were true. She lost to Orochi once via KO, and the greenette felt she was stronger than her friend. What chance was Navi going to have against someone like her, especially since Orochi had no restraint in wanting to injure her opponent.

Trying to escape answering Oboro's question, Melody would answer angrily: "You won't get in her way, because Nat would never try to injure her to the point of ending her career!", while, in the meantime, her arm went in-between the manager's legs, trying to sneakily slam her forearm into the manager's crotch for a low blow! The two of them weren't having a match, and Oboro angered Melody with her last question, so the greenette had no qualms about the dirty move.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:32 am

Oboro chuckled upon hearing what Melody had to say. "Oh, really? Then, what makes yo-HUOORGHH!!" Before she could finish her sentence, she received a nasty blow to her crotch by Melody, and her eyes widened and her mouth opened into an O shape. Then, she dropped to her knees and let go of Melody's hair so that she could bring her hands to her throbbing groin. "Guh... y-you d-damnable frump..." she glared at Melody, not expecting a low blow from her.

Orochi grunted when she felt her opponent's nails digging into her skin. "Tch... g-get off!" Not wanting to let Navi to get up as well, she would try to land a kick right into her stomach, hoping that could at least delay her progress to rise up to her feet. Truth be told, though, she didn't have much strength left, and she was practically running on fumes at the moment. She needed to finish this match quickly, and while she wouldn't be able to cripple this blonde bitch, she had to make do by defeating her in this match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:31 am

Melody slowly rose to her feet after the low blow, with murder in her eyes, angry at both the manager that stopped her from protecting her friend and the woman who wanted to end her. Angrily, the greenette started launching roundhouse kicks into Oboro's chest, one after the other, determined to fully take the manager out of this match!

"GAH!", the girl she wanted to protect, meanwhile, had her nemesis drive a foot into her stomach, letting go of her opponent's leg and recoiling back. Despite running out of energy this late into the match, Navi would still fight Orochi to the bitter end, not calming down until the woman was down and done.

She tried launching herself towards the ropes, rebounding from them, and running back at Orochi with an outstretched arm, looking to finally take the woman off of her feet with a clothesline!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next