Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:37 pm

Orochi let loose a few more chair shots before she finally stopped so that she could observe what had become of her opponent. Satisfied with her work, Orochi would then try to slip one of Navi's legs through the chair in order to immobilize her so that she could find more weapons to use on her. If she managed to trap Navi's leg with the chair, she would start rummaging for something from under the ring. She was unaware of the approaching Melody.

But, Oboro noticed her, and not wanting to have her protege's match interfered, she would quickly run over to her direction, slipping past both Orochi and Navi and tried to stop Melody from approaching them by standing between them.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:15 am

Navi laid almost unmoving after the barrage of chair shots on her spine. She breathed very heavily as the hellish pain didn't disappear from her spine, despite Orochi ending her attack a few moments ago. But along with the backache, she fell a shiver going down the spine, as Orochi slipped the dreaded steel chair on her ankle, a typical position for attempting to break her leg! Still, the move seemed to only hinder Navi's movement (for now), as Orochi went to search for a better weapon under the ring.

Still, concerned over her trapped leg, Navi tried to turn on her back, and sit up (grunting all the while due to the pain in her spine after each action), trying to get her hands on the chair and get it off of her leg...before Orochi realised or got a weapon to further batter the blonde with.

Melody meanwhile, grew extremely alarmed as Orochi placed the chair on Navi's ankle as well, and rushed in to try and help her get it off...until Oboro blocked her pass, standing right in front of her blonde friend:

"Let me through!", she would say to the taller woman, hoping to get to Navi before Orochi got a more dangerous weapon

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:55 pm

Orochi was still busy looking for the right weapon to use on her opponent while Navi was working on to take the steel chair off her ankle. She wanted to use something heavy and devastating, fitting for her to end Navi's career once and for all.

As for Oboro, she stood before Melody who was trying to assist her friend. She did not move away despite Melody's insistence that she should move aside to give her way. Oboro glanced over her shoulder to look at Navi who was working on to release herself from the chair before she looked back at Melody.

"Are you sure you want to help?" Oboro asked. "I believe she won't appreciate your assistance..." her rouged lips curled up into a devious smile, wanting to mess with the greenette for a bit while her protege worked on her opponent.

After a while, Orochi found what she was looking for; a sledgehammer. She knew it would deliver quite a devastating damage on her opponent even with a single swing. But, it took her quite a while to finally find it, which might have given Navi a moment to slip her ankle out of the steel chair.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:07 am

Melody growled in anger at Oboro, still unable to make her way past the woman, as Orochi continued searching for a weapon, and, thankfully, as Navi managing to get the chair off of her leg. As much as she hated to admit, Orochi's manager was right. Navi liked to fight her own battles (most of the time). She would only interfere or help either if Oboro interferes, or if Orochi would try to cripple her friend:

"Fine...", Melody would say, stepping away from Oboro to get a better look at the match on the titantron.

As Navi would manage to get the chair off her leg, she would drop the chair nearby. Taking a look at Orochi, she saw that her foe has likely found a weapon she needed to fight her with. Not that Navi would allow her to use it.

Leaving the chair at it's place, she would approach Orochi, getting her hands around the sadistic woman's waist, trying to wretch her back towards the chair as she held her weapon...

...before lifting her up into the air, slamming Orochi with a German Suplex onto the chair!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:32 am

Oboro was a little disappointed that Melody backed down, but at least the match wasn't interfered, at least not yet. Still, she maintained her smile as she observed Melody to see her reaction upon seeing the match.

As for Orochi, she did not realize that Navi had already freed herself from the chair, and before she could turn around, she suddenly felt an arm wrapped around her waist from behind before she was flung back with a German suplex into a steel chair, making the impact more painful and devastating.

"URGH!!"

Due to being suplexed, she lost her grip on the sledgehammer, rendering her without weapon to be used on Navi.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:09 am

As Navi landed the Suplex onto a chair, Melody smiled as her friend got back the control over the situation. Even though she didn't like the fact of her fighting in a Hardcore match, she believed that her friend had this in the back.

At the same time, Navi would still feel the fires of pain at her back, still feeling the aftermath of the earlier chair shot. She saw a sledgehammer dropped by the woman, quickly realizing that Orochi wanted to use this against her. Glaring at Orochi, she would deliver a harsh stomp to her sadistic foe in anger, both for the attack on her back, and trying to use the sledgehammer against her.

Believing that her foe was immobalised, at least for a short while, Navi once again went underneath the ring. She knew that, fairly soon, this was going to become a patern, as one woman would go for a weapon, and immidiately get attacked by her foe. So instead, she decided to get all the toys out right away. She got a stack of chairs she got her own chair from earlier, and slid it under the bottom rope into the ring, grabbed a kendo stick and a baseball bat, and threw them over the top rope, both landing with a wooden sound in the middle of it. Lastly, she grabbed a large folded table, and slid it under the ring next to the chairs.

With the ring primed for chaos, Navi climbed back into the ring, and looking down at Orochi from her position (as the woman would likely start getting to her feet by this point), screamed at her:

"If you are done taking a nap, climb in so I can finally destroy you!"

With that, she would take a kendo stick from her self-made weapon pile, awaiting her foe to get into the ring.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:01 pm

"Uuungh..." Orochi groaned after being suplexed onto a steel chair, her head throbbing viciously after the harsh impact earlier. Being stomped by her opponent also didn't help her case, prolonging her time lying on the floor and chair. She was unable to get up during the time when Navi was pulling out those weapons from under the ring. Only when she finally finished her pile of weapons, Orochi finally found enough strength to get up, but her whole body was aching. Growling, she looked at Navi, who was already in the ring before she picked herself up in a groggy manner.

She would then climb onto the apron, but instead of slipping into the ring, she would stand on the apron, grabbing on the top rope as she shuffled aside towards the turnbuckle, planning to go for an aerial move in order to enter the ring. She saw the great pile of weapons in the ring that Navi collected, and she knew that things had gotten more chaotic now.

But, her movement was sluggish, which might allow Navi to attack before she could accomplish anything.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:49 am

"Wow. That suplex did a better number on her than I anticipated", Navi would think, seeing at how slow her opponent was at getting back into the ring, deciding to go the top rope route to avoid getting hit instead.

But with how slow Orochi was at getting up to the top rope, Navi would approach the corner Orochi stood on, and attempting to swat at her stomach with a Kendo Stick!

If successful, Navi would believe she had her opponent tired enough to attempt to safely climb the turnbuckle. Getting her hand around Orochi's head, she would prepare to try and hit Orochi from the top rope with a Superplex!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:33 pm

Orochi's body felt heavy, probably still reeling from the impactful suplex into the steel chair earlier, and before she could perform a moonsault on her opponent, Navi had approached her first and struck at her stomach with a kendo stick! "Guhh!!" That stopped her progress, and though she didn't fall from the turnbuckle, due to her holding on the top ropes, she was unable to execute the planned moonsault. So, as a result, she could not stop Navi from getting up the turnbuckle and wrapping her arm around Orochi's head.

And then, Orochi was thrown over Navi with a superplex, slamming her down hard onto the mat. "Gahhh!!" Orochi cried out, the impact from her harsh landing caused her to bridge up her body instinctively, trying to lessen the pain, though it didn't help her much. Then, she laid flat on the mat, groaning, her back aching from being thrown into the mat with the superplex earlier. Despite her best attempt to roll over to her side, her body simply refused to follow her order, much to her frustration.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:13 am

Even though the point of the move was to slam Orochi from the highest position possible (without using a ladder), there was no way Navi wasn't going to hurt herself with that move. And despite the ache in her back from both the earlier damage, and right now, she was at least happy that Orochi definitely took the worst of that fall.

Taking a few seconds to recover from the pain in her back, Navi would get to her feet. She glanced at her pile of weapons and chairs a few meters away to where her and Orochi were. If her foe chose the other corner, the Superplex would've been much more painful for her, as she would've impacted the pile of chairs with her back.

Still, with that big of a move, there was a possibility that Orochi was done. A small one, and if she pinned her, she would've been fairly disappointed in her enemy, but she had to try.

She would lower herself, laying across Orochi's stomach, while pushing her into the mat to make sure that her shoulders were down, before hooking her leg:

"Had enough yet, bitch?", she would ask, as ref would begin her count...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next