Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:59 pm

And suddenly, Melody showed up, and a Leaf Blade out of nowhere! "Hrghh!!" Orochi didn't realize that the green-haired woman had entered the ring as she was so focused on climbing the turnbuckle earlier, and now she took the cutter and got her head driven into the mat from Melody's attack. Her plan to retire her opponent was instantly ruined by Melody's intervention, and there's nothing she could do about it.

As for Oboro, she saw Melody getting in her protege's way. She took off her longcoat before immediately slipping into the ring with the intention of stopping Melody from disrupting the match even further. She was planning to deliver a surprise elbow smash into the back of her head while her attention was focused on the prone Orochi.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:04 am

Navi kept her eyes closed, waiting for the ankle shattering impact from Orochi as she tried not to feel afraid of the move...

...and then suddenly, something landed on the mat with a thunderous impact!

"Did she...miss?", Navi would think as she opened her eyes and raised her head to see Melody getting to her feet, and Orochi sprawled out on the mat, her friend saving Navi and her career from ending.

She felt a bit bad having Melody help her beat the sadistic woman, but it was better than having her career end right there. Navi lowered her head again, trying to collect herself to sit up, remove the damned chair and get back into beating Orochi into the ground.

Right after the greenette got to her feet, she glared at the lying Orochi. She could've imagined her trying to end her friend's career, but never that she would've tried to almost succeed. She wanted to beat the crap out of her nemesis for even trying to do that...

But this was Navi's match. She didn't want to interefere more in a fight that wasn't her's. All she could do was help Navi win. Right now, she wanted to free her friend's ankle to avoid repeating the situation...

...but right before she could make a single step towards the blonde, she would feel a sharp pain across the back of her head!

"AAAAAAGHHH!", Melody immidiately fell to her knees, hands immidiately going to the sore spot on the back of her head. She knew that it meant Oboro attacked her as payback for attacking her protege.

With a growl, Melody tried to swing her fist and forearm into the woman who stood behind her, trying to nail it to the side of Orochi's manager's body!

Navi only reacted when she saw Melody screamed in pain, trying to hurry up and get rid of the chair on her ankle to get back into the match!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:19 pm

Oboro had expected the retaliation, and she took the swing by catching it. She disliked getting herself involved in a match that wasn't hers, but considering that Melody had done it first, it's only natural for her to intervene as well.

Upon catching Melody's arm, Oboro would try to pull her away from Orochi so that she could deal with her without her intervening with the match. She would try to land stiff forearm blows upon Melody's chest to discourage her from involving herself in this match even further. Also, she wanted to see how her protege would do in this situation, and Melody's disruption was not helping.

As for Orochi, she groaned as she tried to push herself up. Her head throbbed painfully from the surprise cutter from Melody, and now she was unable to do anything to her opponent, and due to her state, she had become an easy picking for Navi, which was something that she really hated.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:13 am

Melody would grunt as Oboro took a hold of her hand, dragging the greenette further away from the 2 actual competitors in the match, before starting to club her chest with harsh forearm strikes! She grunted and screamed after every shot, knowing she had to escape somehow...

...and would figure a way out! In between Oboro's sixth and seventh blow, Melody would cock her head forward, before driving the back of her head right into Oboro's face for a reverse headbutt!

Navi, meanwhile, would successfully get rid of the chair on her leg, but wouldn't let go of it just yet as she slowly made her way back to her feet, at roughly the same time as Orochi. Since Melody was managing to fight off their shared nemesis's manager, Navi focused her gaze at Orochi:

"How's your head? I know more than anyone how bad the cutter from Mels is. But don't worry...", Navi would say, before smashing the chair into the hated woman's head!

"...it's about to get MUCH worse!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:42 am

Oboro continued pummeling Melody with forearm strikes, but then, when she was about to drag her away from the match, Melody drew her head forward before delivering a reverse headbutt. "Gahh!!" Oboro yelped, and she was forced to let go of Melody. She stumbled back, creating a distance between her and the greenete.

As for Orochi, she still felt groggy due to the sudden cutter by Melody, and as she tried to regain her bearing, she could barely hear Navi talking to her, and she was able to see her holding the steel chair that she used to trap her leg before. Knowing what might come next, Orochi tried to move back, but she was still too groggy to even move away, and she ended up taking the chair shot to her head.

"Aaagghh!!" Orochi cried out before she was sent down onto the mat yet again, this time clutching on her throbbing head. "Grrghh... b-bitch!!!" Orochi spat out angrily as she tried to soothe the pain. At this moment, she was unable to protect herself from anything Navi would throw at her way.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:02 am

Melody turned around, facing Oboro, with both her hands clenched into fist to continue the brawl with the woman...until she relaxed.

"Guessing you would've been fine if your protege shelved my friend like that, wouldn't you? I suppose she got this from someone...", Melody said with scorn to Oboro: "As long as she doesn't try to maim Navi, I won't interfere. Otherwise, I will protect my friend, got it?", Melody would say, naively turning her back at Oboro regardless of the answer to exit the ring...

Navi, meanwhile, admired her handiwork as Orochi clutched her hurt head: "You know...didn't actually think you would follow through on putting me on the shelf. At worst, thought you would hit my head hard enough to put me out for a couple of month...", Navi would say, as she dropped the chair on the ground, and approached Orochi.

"Funny thing is? I wasn't planning to do that. And still don't. I want to beat you hard enough so you will remember this loss. Every time you wake up, train, ESPECIALLY every time you wrestle, you would remember that this small badass blonde you failed to put away beat you!", she would finish, as she grabbed Orochi by her hair to get her to her feet, and lead her towards the dropped steel chair.

After putting Orochi's head between her thighs, Navi would lift her nemesis up. Holding her upside down, Navi planned to plant Orochi into the mat head first with a sit-out Piledriver!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:40 pm

Oboro rubbed her head as she prepared to continue her brawl with Melody, until the green-haired woman backed down and relaxed, and Oboro also did the same.

"Hmph..." she let out a noncommital grunt. "Very well. But remember that I'll find a way to stop you if you do that..." she said, deciding to not attack Melody when she turned her back on her. "As long as you stay out, I'll stay my hand," she added as she also slipped out of the ring.

Meanwhile, Orochi was still clutching her throbbing head. She could hear Navi's words, which caused her to groan angrily. But, the pain seemed to prevent her from doing anything as she was grabbed by her hair, causing her to yelp. Once again, she was led towards the stack of chairs, and it looked like Navi was planning something.

Then, her head was put between Navi's thighs. "S-shut up..." she growled. When Navi tried to lift her upside down in preparation of a sitout piledriver, Orochi would try to disrupt Navi's effort by driving her fists into her sides several times, hoping that it could stop her from lifting her up. If that didn't work, she would have to deal with being put upside down by the blonde.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:36 am

With both Melody and Oboro calling an uneasy truce, both women would leave the ring, Melody believing it wouldn't be the last time the 2 would clash in the match.

Navi, meanwhile, grunted as Orochi sent punches to her sides, right when she wanted to pull her nemesis up. Keeping Orochi on her spot, she took 2 seconds to catch her breath to try and the hated woman once again!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:48 am

Somehow, her effort to disrupt Navi's effort to lift her upside down is successful, and now she would be trying for the second time. This time, Orochi was more prepared as she would try to reverse her effort to perform the piledriver. In doing so, Orochi would try to lift Navi up, using the strength of her upper body to support Navi's weight before she attempted to throw her over her head.

After doing that, she would turn around to see how Navi was like after being thrown back, and she would take this time to recover some more so that she could have enough strength to fight back. Her head was still throbbing thanks to the chair shot, but she knew that she could return the favor.

She would then go to pick a steel chair that she would use to hit Navi. But, due to her throbbing headache, her movement was still sluggish, which made it hard for her to move faster in order to deliver a chairshot.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:38 am

With Navi also getting more and more tired from how match was going for both women, she wouldn't manage to lift Orochi up for a second time. Instead, her nemesis would manage to lift her over her head instead, throwing her to the mat spine-first with a thunderous impact!

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!", she screamed as she arched her severely aching back. Between the earlier chairshots and this, she really hoped she didn't injure her spine in any way...

She would still lay on the mat, with Orochi slowly, but menacingly walking towards a nearby chair, Navi arching her neck to see her foe sluggishly moving towards her!

In a scene resembelling a slasher movie, Navi desperately tried to get to her feet before Orochi reached her with the chair! But with how tired and hurting she was, her ascend wasn't as fast as she hoped it would be!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next