Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:14 am

While she might have successfully driven Navi's head into the mat with the improvised DDT, Orochi was unable to walk away unscathed as she did not land safely on her back. Instead, she landed onto the mat chest first, with her chin impacting hard against the canvas. "Urgh!"

She let go of Navi's head as she rolled away from her, clutching on her hurt chin, trying to alleviate the pain she got from the botched landing. Still, she knew that she managed to hurt her opponent as well, so she should be able to recover without interference. She would roll away from the other woman, heading over to the ropes so that she could get back up and stand on her two feet. But she needed to tend on her chin first before she could get back on her feet.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Orochi vs. Navi Florges: Harcore Match

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:28 am

Thankfully, Navi's slightly botched slam yielded some results, as she dropped Orochi chest first onto the canvas.

With her opponent rolling away towards the ropes, rubbing her hurt chin as Navi did the same with the back of her head.

With both women slowly getting to their feet after recovering from the botched body slam, Navi would rush at Orochi with a scream, looking to spear her foe outside the ring!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:39 am

Still trying to recover from her botched landing, Orochi was unable to see the incoming Navi trying to spear her outside the ring, and when she felt the other woman ramming herself into her body, Orochi cried out in pain as the sheer force threw her outside the ring.

"Urghh!!"

Once again, Orochi had another hard landing, this time outside the ring against the thinly-padded floor, which made the landing even more painful. She groaned as she was sprawled outside the ring. Due to her condition, there was no way she could do anything to Navi at the moment.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:52 am

As Navi speared Orochi to the outside, she threw herself out of the ring, to ensure Orochi would definitely be outside the ring. The two of them now were on the ringside, along with Oboro on the left hand side to the entrance ramp.

Orochi definitely took the worst of the fall, but Navi also bumped her hip and back as she fell out. Nothing she couldn't handle. Getting to her feet, she looked at the lying Orochi, and smirked at her:

"What was that about retiring me?! You couldn't put me on the shelf if your life depended on it!", she taunted Orochi. She glanced to the ring...more specifically to the curtain covering the underside of it.

"I think we're done with the pleasantries", Navi would remark. She knew she could school Orochi in a regular wrestling match, but this wasn't it. If she were to win, getting to the weapons first would give her a massive advantage going forward in the match.

With that, she would step towards the ring, looking for a good weapon to beat the hell out of Orochi with, assuming the woman was taken out of the match for a bit...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:01 am

"Rrgh... b-bitch..." Orochi grumbled despite the pain she's currently experiencing. She tried pushing herself up, shaking the dizziness off of her head. But, despite her best effort, she was unable to keep herself upright, and when she finally get back on her feet, she almost buckled and she had to keep herself from keeling over.

Then, she saw Navi heading to the ring, or rather looking for the weapons hidden underneath the ring. Thinking that she needed to stop her, Orochi immediately moved towards her, but her movement was sluggish, and she might not be able to reach Navi in time before she found a weapon to hit Orochi with. She was planning to punch the back of Navi's head if she managed to reach her in time.

As for Oboro, she just watched the match unfolding before her eyes. She did not make any sign of interfering as she would just observe the match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:38 pm

After scouring the underside of the ring for about 20 seconds, Navi finally found a stack of chairs underneath the ring. A decent weapon to start with she thought. Since she had no time to lose, she quickly grabbed the first chair from the stack...

...but just as she yanked the chair from underneath the ring, Orochi would send her fist into the back of the blonde's head!

"FUCK!", Navi swore, accidentally dropping the chair from the hit. She held the pained spot with one hand to protect it from further harm from her foe, while at the same time, making a fist with the other and flailing it, trying to blindly aim it for Orochi's head!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:11 pm

Orochi managed to hit Navi's head with her fist, which caused Navi to drop the chair that she wanted to use on Orochi. Then, Navi tried to attack Orochi with a punch of her own, but due to how badly-aimed it was, Orochi managed to dodge the punch. She would slip under Navi's fist and go to reach for the chair that she had dropped earlier.

Upon reaching the chair, she would make sure to keep her grip on it secure, which took her a few seconds before she turned around in her attempt to hit the chair onto her opponent's body. She was hoping that the chair shot could stun her foe for a bit before she could move on to her next move.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:14 pm

"NO!", Navi screamed as her punch went over Orochi, and as Orochi herself would reach out to grab her chair.

Unable to recover from her own attack fast enough, all that Navi could do was insinctually cover her face to avoid Orochi bashing her head with the chair. However, her villainous foe would swing her chair right in her body!

She staggered back a bit, her chest and stomach stinging from the hit, in addition to her head still hurting from earlier. She covered her torso with her hands, stunned from pain.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:46 pm

Orochi grinned when her chair shot hit its mark. It seemed that she was expecting her to hit her right in her head, but she would save it for the last. When Navi tried to protect her torso from further abuse, Orochi would try to ram the steel chair into her body in order to take the fight out of her more.

"I can't wait to break those arms of yours!!" Orochi yelled with mad fervor as she would try pummeling her foe with the chair. "And this will make your last match here before I retire you!!!" It seemed that she was serious when she said that she wanted to make her retire in this match.

As for Oboro, she just watched the match a distance away from both wrestlers, not making any sign of moving from her spot. But, she was seen smirking as she watched the fight unfolding before her eyes.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:44 am

As Navi tried to protect herself from further abuse by the chair, Orochi would simply ram it into Navi's stomach!

"GUH!", she let out, doubling down as Orochi stepped closer, and unleashed a series of chair shots to the smaller blonde's back! Not even able to stay on her feet after the first shot, Navi dropped down from pain as the sadistic woman continued her assault, all the while reminding her of the promise to retire Navi from wrestling all together, Navi letting out a shriek of pain after each chair shot...

Melody would see what was happening on the titantron on the entrance ramp. Worried for her friend and for her nemesis's promise to retire her friend, the greenette started to make her way towards the other side of the ring...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next