Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Lauren Summers

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Lauren Summers Empty "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Lauren Summers

Post by HighFly Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:21 pm

Match Type: Standard
Victory Conditions: Pinfall, Submission, Knockout, Count out, DQ

Alaina was backstage ready to roll for this fight. She had lost a few matches after her title loss, bit had begun to turn things around a bit, winning a few matches. Climbing up the ladder again. The amazon would rise again if she had her say.

Clad in her tiger print one piece attire Alaina heard her music play and she made her way to the ring, strutting down the ramp and high fiving fans all the way down. She climbed up onto the apron and through the ropes taking in the cheers as she stood center of the ring. Curiously, Alaina requested a mic, getting one in short order.
"I have heard people say that my best days are already behind me. That I am not the same amazon I used to be. I will show you all starting tonight that the doubters couldn't be more wrong, and that the loyal fans who have ways been there for me were not mistaken for believing that the amazon will be at the top again." Alaina said, handing the Mic back and standing in the center of the ring with her arms crossed.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Lauren Summers Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Lauren Summers

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:36 am

Lauren Summers:

Lauren Summers came down the ramp, clad in her ring gear, her music starting up as soon as Alaina put the mic down. She paced back and forth on the ramp, hopping on the balls of her feet, before heading down the ramp, bristling with sheer excitement and anticipation. This was only her third match in Friction, and she was facing on Alaina Sanders. The Amazon, the former Entropy Champion, a woman who was almost certainly on lock for becoming world champion one day.

But tonight, she was going to be Lauren's opponent, and potentially a major stepping stone, if Lauren could defeat her. Entering the ring, she raised her fist for the crowd, before stretching on the ropes, looking over at the Amazon. "Hey, just want to say, it's a real honor to get to fight you!
I dunno who says your past your prime, but I hope they're wrong, cause I'm looking for a damn good fight tonight!"

Back to top Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Lauren Summers Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Lauren Summers

Post by HighFly Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:54 pm

Alaina watched and nodded to Lauren as she entered the ring. Alaina listened and smiled as she extended her hand for a hand shake. "Thanks, it means a lot comiby from a young talent on the rise such as you, and O will not disappoint you tonight." Alaina said.

Alaina backed up and as the bell rang she circled Lauren for a moment before lunging in to grapple with her young opponent!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:58 pm

Lauren offered a polite smile back, happy to shake Alaonas hand. This was already proving to be a better match experience than her debut match, by far.

As the bell rang, Lauren would stay still as Alaina rushed her and they locked up, though, as Lauren quickly found out, Alaina was stronger than her, and began pushing her back!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:34 am

Alaina felt Lauren giving ground and continued to push her back trying to ram her back-first against the corner! Alaina knew she was bigger and stronger, but gave it her all so that way Lauren would feel the full effect of Alaina's power! After hammering Lauren into the corner Alaina would let go and back off with her hands up, letting Lauren try to reset herself.

"Come on, show me what ya got Lauren. I'm right here." Alaina said, urging Lauren on to act and come at her.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:32 am

Ok, so she was named "The Amazon" for a goddamned good reason. Figures really, that she would pack so much power. That was alright, she had fought stronger fighters before, she could pull this off!

"Right, coming at ya!"

And indeed, she charged in at Alaina, looking like she was going to throw her arm out with a clothesline, only to drop down to her butt and kick both feet out towards Alaina's right leg instead!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:22 am

This was unexpected, very unexpected! Alaina readied herself and her arm was up to block the clothesline as the amazon stepped in to send a hard punch at Lauren's face! Unfortunately for Alaina her foe had no intention of standing where Alaina expected her to! A sharp pain shot through Alaina's leg as the amazon wobbled and toppled over onto her back! "Arrrrgh! Damn it!"

Alaian was down and her leg spasmed a bit after the surprise strike, which meant that the amazon was down on her back for a few moments. This did not bode well at all....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:21 am

Success! The sudden sliding dropkick worked perfectly, taking the bigger and stronger woman down and giving the brunette from Texas the advantage!

Looking to press said advantage, Lauren got up to her hands and knees and crawled over to Alaina's head, looking to wrap her arms around her head and lock her in a tight side headlock, trying to wear her down early on in the match!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:26 am

Alaina groaned as she found herself stuck in a tight headlock! The amazon groaned as her legs kicked the mat. She reached up to grab Lauren by the wrists trying to use her strength to pull her hands apart to free herself from the headlock!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:07 am

Ok, it was cool, she had this. Alaina didn't have very long legs, so it was unlikely she would be able to scissor her way out of the hold, allowing Lauren to keep her down and slowly wear her down, try to tire her out so she couldn't overpower her so easily.

...and then Alaina grabbed her wrists and actually managed, despite Lauren's best attempts, to break the headlock entirely, pulling Lauren's hands apart, the brunette struggling to keep her fingers together until the strain, and the pain from maintaining that strain, was just too much, forcing her to let go!

"Holy crap! How strong are you!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next