Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you, APlaying

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

3 Years down the road (For HighFly)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

3 Years down the road (For HighFly) - Page 8 Empty Re: 3 Years down the road (For HighFly)

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:10 pm

The match was over and Alaina defeated the prince of wrestling once again, the two of them were spent and Daisuke was left frustrated that the Amazon still remained undefeated in their personal record of matches. He moaned out in pain, looking up at her as she struck a couple of poses in her bra and panties, with sweat glistening off her perfectly toned body. "Urgh yeah....not bad Alaina, you won again..." he groaned as he grabbed her hand that she offered.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

3 Years down the road (For HighFly) - Page 8 Empty Re: 3 Years down the road (For HighFly)

Post by HighFly Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:33 pm

Alaina smiled as Daisuke's usual attitude had not shown. Instead, he seemed humble. "You know, every time we face it other you never make it easy. Anything less than my absolute best and you would have won easily. You are a great wrestler." Alaina said genuinely to Daisuke as he got up.

In an odd way, Daisuke had probably paid more attention to Alaina's career and life than just about anyone else in Japan. He was the first wrestler she met over in AFW, her first victory in AFW which was funny considering she was a Friction mainstay. Well, she was a Friction punching bag back then. Alaina chuckled a bit and looked Daisuke over. "You know, when you are being nice you male for quite an attractive guy."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:21 pm

Despite was always bitter when he lost to Alaina, this time he was frustrated but not bitter. He had genuinely gave it his very best and still, the Amazon had out-wrestled him and picked up the victory. He smiled back at her as he grabbed her hand and was pulled up to his feet, now the two wrestlers were face to face in the middle of the ring just like in the start of the match. "Yeah *huff* I gave it my all and you still defeated me. Alaina, you are a great wrestler as well" he would say.

Daisuke had indeed paid attention to her career, he wanted to defeat Alaina to prove that he had traveled further in the road to be the best in AFW. He thought the best comparison would be against the woman who'm he started his career against. "Heh oh really? Well....you are quite the attractive woman yourself, you should wrestle in your bra and panties more often" he would smirk, getting slightly closer.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:25 pm

Alaina found herself in autopilot. She wasn't thinking, just acting on her own. She grinned and moved right up to Daisuke. "Ya like your women big and muscular huh? A lot of guys get turned off by women like me who can out lift them." Alaina said.

Before she knew it she was pressed up against Daisuke running her hands gently down his arms.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:38 pm

It was a strange sensation, the two had been wrestling each other hard for quite a long time and at times there was some real tension but the hatred between the two always got in between that something that was felt here and there but today, it was something different.

"I like a woman that can give me some competition" he would smirk as he felt Alaina's sweaty and muscular body press up to him, he would do the same, pushing up against her so they were head to head, nose to nose, chest to breast as he felt her arms run around gently on his.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:12 am

Without thinking Alaina closed in with Daisuke and brought her lips up to his. It was like time skipped. She didn't know what happened when they were close, all she knew was that a second later they were kissing. Was it because she was seeing a new side of him? Was it because her and Bryan were always kept apart because of their schedules, and separate when they needed to be there for each other?

Alaina kissed Daisuke for a few seconds before drawing back, stepping away. She had a look of shock on her face as she shook her head. "I... oh what did I just do? Daisuke I am sorry I don't know what came over me, I am with Bryan but we were just..." She was clearly flustered and confused, ashamed and shocked by her own actions.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:18 pm

The gym was empty, it was warm and empty. The two had engaged in a long hard fought battle, their bodies were exhausted and drenched in each others sweat after such a tough contest. Now, the two were once again face to face- pressed up against each other in the middle of the ring. The two remained silent, their muscular bodies clad in their underwear pressed together as Alaina never stopped moving forward, until finally their lips met and.....they kissed?!

His arms went around her waist, he wanted to push her away but he didn't he kept his hands there and....they kissed until Alaina finally parted ways. "Ahh....I think....I think it's just a bit of a release of tension.
There is tension between us....after such a long hard fought battle, we needed to release some of it right? Is...is that it?"
he asked, looking equally confused and flustered.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:34 pm

Alaina shook her head in confusion, trying to speak but no words came out. "I.. yeah? I mean, you have shown more interest in me than my boyfriend but he isn't trying to be deliberate in avoiding me... right? We are both busy and the two of us have been in close, sweaty sexy proximity before without anything happening! Wait... did I say sexy proximity? I...." Alaina shook her head and was even more confused than before. She should have gone running out of the gym, yet she stayed standing near Daisuke clearly confused.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:56 pm

The two stood in the middle of the ring, equally confused and not sure what to say. "Interest? Well....interest in beating you....and interest in...wrestling you. I mean, I guess that is true. We have been grappling each other for a long time, our sweaty bodies pressed tight as we struggle against each other....sometimes even our lips touching in the heat of the grapple but....yeah,
you did...."
he said still standing near Alaina.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:16 pm

Alaina was in a state of shock. Daisuke and her were getting along for the first time in three years... she just kissed another man willingly.... it was all too much. "I, ah, I really need to get going. I'll talk to you later?" Alaina stammered as she backed up quickly heading to the locker room to change. She couldn't possibly tell Bryan about this could she?

She had to, if she kept it from him she would be essentially a cheating, lying bitch. But how do you tell a faithful guy like him that she did something like this?

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8