by ScyldScefing Today at 8:05 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Today at 7:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 5:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

3 Years down the road (For HighFly)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

3 Years down the road (For HighFly) Empty 3 Years down the road (For HighFly)

Post by Teenwrestler Sun May 14, 2017 6:56 am

It was an off night for the wrestling prince in the ring but that was not to say he had an off day at the company. Lately, Daisuke had been having plenty of action whether backstage or in the ring that had kept him busy. The wrestling prince, as he called himself, had been on a decent enough run as he had been winning against a couple of mid carders and a few matches in the main event. He had his gym bag around his shoulders as he was wearing a sporty black shift with dark blue jeans and black sneakers as he walked around the AFW arena as he made his way backstage when suddenly he stopped as he passed one particular locker room. It was the locker room of "Alaina Sanders".

Daisuke stared at the door, deep in thought, as he wondered....this was the place where he first wrestled Alaina. Their falls count anywhere match, the prince remembered how both of them were new at that point with Daisuke barraging the amazons room and chocking her out with her own bra! "Heh" he said shrugging his shoulders then grabbing his gym bag tight as he turned around to see the hall way- the hall way that their match spilled onto with Alaina driving Daisuke out of her room and the two wrestling in that very hallway. Eventually....the match ended in the ring with Alaina winning.

Daisuke was still deep in thought, "Hmmm..."
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

3 Years down the road (For HighFly) Empty Re: 3 Years down the road (For HighFly)

Post by HighFly Sun May 14, 2017 8:28 am

Charlie was in action tonight and Alaina showed up to surprise him, as well as surprise her boyfriend Bryan later for a fun night out. She was wearing a pair of black heels, a short skirt and a dark blue top that she really liked. She hoped Bryan would find it to his liking too. Ashe walked through the halls she saw a familiar face standing by an old locker room she had as a Friction lady who frequented Tension as their promoter often requested the amazon.

It was Daisuke. Alaina smiled a bit to herself as she approached. "Fancy meeting you here Daisuke. I see you have been doing well for yourself lately." Alaina said in an effort to start this off on the right foot. No need to start a fight tonight, or so she thought.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

3 Years down the road (For HighFly) Empty Re: 3 Years down the road (For HighFly)

Post by Teenwrestler Sun May 14, 2017 8:32 am

With the prince deep in thought, he looked at the door and then the hallway, he thought during their three year tenure, how far have the two have the two of them gotten since they first met very early in their wrestling career. Sure, the two have kept an eye on each other in gimmicks and tag matches but never another one on one match up. With a long sigh, he gripped his gym bag and was about to head off until....

Ironically enough, it was the former Entropy Champion- the amazon her self! Alaina Sanders. Daisuke turned around, raising his eyebrow "Oh Alaina....it's you, I was just...ah nevermind. Yes, I suppose I have....I see you have been doing well yourself, being an ex-champion" he said crossing his arms under her chest with a smile.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon May 15, 2017 6:32 am

Okay, so much for being nice. At least she tried. "I have been doing pretty well, and it won't be long before I have another belt of some kind whether it be Friction or the tag titles." Alaina added with a shrug. "What brings you here to the locker room where our first match started?" Alaina asked.

In a way it was funny that these two met up right where that match started, and only a couple months after the actual anniversary of their match. Was it a sign? Just a strange coincidence? Alaina wasn't sure. However she was very curious as to why Daisuke was here.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon May 15, 2017 11:26 am

The two of them weren't looking to stir up any trouble, the atmosphere was relatively calm as the two conversed. Still, there was some tension between the two and despite them not being overly aggressive against each other, they weren't overly friendly as well. Daisuke nodded as she spoke about her title run "Ah I see. Well goodluck with that, I see you still have the urge for more championship so that's probably a step in the right direction" he said as he leaned against the wall.

"Hmmm well I was just passing by when I stopped at this place, it reminded me of our match. It is a strange co-incidence though as you and I both meet here once more...at the peak of our career"
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon May 15, 2017 12:27 pm

Alaina smiled and nodded, a grin forming on her face. "Ya know, it is a shame we aren't on that card tonight. I am a Friction lady at heart but we would headline the show tonight." Alaina said with a wink.

It really was a coincidence for them to meet. Why not turn it into an opportunity? "Do you have any matches tonight? If not, want to make one?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon May 15, 2017 12:35 pm

As Daisuke leaned against the wall, he sighed a bit as he reminisced about old days. Alaina probably thought about it as well as she smiled and nodded before grinning. She seemed excited about something and Daisuke didn't know what as she spoke a bit.

Soon, she spilled the beans as it sounded like....she challenged him. Daisuke smirked before pulling away from the wall and walking towards her until they were face to face. "We would...however, unfortunately today's card wasn't about us so its filled. Though, that shouldn't stop two eager wrestlers from wrestling. Since we cant make it in the main card and in the ring, how about we take this to the gym? You and me, one on one. No ref, no distractions....just you and me.....wrestle....till the better wrestler wins?" he said giving her a determined look as he pressed into her for a staredown.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon May 15, 2017 12:44 pm

Alaina met Daisuke and did not back down. She kept her smile and was silent for a moment. Maybe this was it. A final, unofficial showdown to determine who was superior between them?

Alaina was excited but did her best to hide it. She looked herself over, hardly geared for a match. She had an idea and hoped no one else would get the wrong impression from her attire. Given her options she had no choice.

"I wouldn't miss it for anything." Alaina said before walking to the gym. She arrived, no gym bag, just a purse. She set it down and walked up to the ring,taking off her skirt and tank top before climbing in wearing a shiny, skin tight purple silk underwear and matching bra. No pads, no boots.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon May 15, 2017 12:55 pm

The two of them met face to face in a classic staredown as his chest pressed up against hers and the two had their foreheads slightly pressed. Daisuke smirked back as the two remained silent, just psyching each other up.

The two were excited but tried to keep it to each other, not trying to give anything to their opponent. Daisuke nodded as he followed his opponent "Neither would I" he said as he followed in the private gym room.

Daisuke waited for her to make her move before standing outside of the ring, he followed suit as he dropped his gym bag and removed his shirt and jeans, kicking off his sneakers and socks as he changed down to his grey CK underwear as well to even the odds.

The prince went up to the middle of the ring, then beginning to stretch off his arms and legs, doing some stretching at the waist as he began to limber up. "I will beat you Alaina and walk out of this gym as the better wrestler....no distractions" he said inviting her to the middle as he looked her on, trying to not get him distracted at how sexy the amazon was looking in her underwear.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon May 15, 2017 1:01 pm

Alaina watched as Daisuke followed suit. He seemed to be honest about keeping things even. Alaina raised an eyebrow after giving him a look over. She tensed up her body showing off all her muscle. She was up to 165 and had less body fat than the last time she faced Daisuke. This was going to be fun. "You are right about no distractions, but wrong about you winning."

Alaina began to circle Daisuke and lunged in, trying to lock up with him!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next