by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fool Me... Thrice?

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Fool Me... Thrice? - Page 5 Empty Re: Fool Me... Thrice?

Post by Jaystar Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:54 pm

One could have claimed that how Isa was acting now was proving her true nature to be far from the all nice and good image she was keen on portraiting. They could have had a valid point, but for Isa, there was no disparity at all. Alicia was her mentor, her coach, her teacher now, and for being a good girl it was required to strictly comply with the redhead's orders. Isa merely had this thing going now as she was expected to! Alicia had ordered her to make Dmitri her squeeze dummy, and it wasn't her fault if that made Dmitri have a hard time...

But there was one problem though. Genuine squeeze dummys shouldn't be able to protest. Hell, they shouldn't probably even be able to talk. And definitely not laugh, which was exactly what Dmitri was doing.

Solution for the blonde's problem was all too simple. Cutting Dmitri's airflow with her thigh was going to be a sure win-win. It would disable the guy from protesting verbally, and his potential physical protesting combined with the lack of oxygen would only accelerate the pace of the situation getting more dire to him.

But as it turned out, the pace of Dmitri's resistance also accelerated at an equal pace. And while Isa's hold was useful and fun, the blonde soon identified the need to get better control over the guy. She could get back to this one if she wanted to later on.

Hoping that the smothering had deprived at least some strength out of the guy, Isa then decided to give his head a break, and try something else instead. The blonde would attempt to move forwards and lay her body on top of Dmitri's, pressing him down with her head towards his feet, and reinstate her scissor hold this time around Dmitri's sides. To restrain his kicking attempts, the blonde would also try to wrap her arms tightly around the guy's legs.

That could make him a nice little package.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:34 am

Dmitri was starting to have a hard time deciding which he liking less: Alicia’s bodyscissors or Isa’s headscissor. It seemed like blasphemy just to think, considering how many times the redhead had pulped his insides to mush and made his ribs bend in unhealthy ways. But he’d grown used to that sort of pain after constant exposure - oh, it was far from pleasant, but he’d became as tolerant to it as anyone ever could hope to be. The pressure bearing down on his skull was insane, and it made him think about baby vipers - how they were more deadly than the adults, because they were used to controlling their venom.

At least, that was what he was trying to think, but it was becoming increasingly difficult to perform even that simple action, what with the lack of oxygen getting to his brain and all. Her thighsmother was effective, and if she kept it up, it would do its job a little too well, clamping on so tight that he couldn’t even turn his head to steal a gasp. For a moment, it looked like the last thing he saw before he went to sleep was her pulsing legs. Not the worst possibility, really.

Luckily - or unluckily - he wasn’t taking a nap, at least not yet. She released him before Dmitri could go out, giving him a few seconds to catch his breath and make a minor recovery. Not much time, but he cherished it, knowing full well it wouldn’t last.

It was no surprise when she went back on the attack, slithering over his body and clamping down on his sides with an unconventional bodyscissors, one that gave her freedom to clamp down on his legs with impunity. It didn't even feel like a human was crushing him, more like some insidious anaconda was winding around his body, attempting to pulp his insides.

He was weakened, but not out, though, and he did the best he could to keep fighting. Pushing against the mat with his free hands, he tried to roll over and force her beneath him, hoping it would at least make her uncomfortable enough to let go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:38 pm

Had Isa ever scissored someone all the way to sleep? No, definitely not. But the prospect of that had occurred to her a few times. To be honest, back in Iceland there had been a couple of instances during her bed wrestling matches with Julie when Isa had felt like Julie had been, probably half-jokingly, almost begging for the blonde to scissor her to sleep. Needless to say, Isa couldn't be that cruel.

Like now with Dmitri. It had been fun for a moment. She could prove the point with her thighs, but that was enough. She wasn't that crazy, she wasn't Alicia.

Oh yeah, Alicia. Suddenly the blonde realized there was a good chance the redhead might be demanding for that later on. Isa hoped she wouldn't.

Her thoughts were then interrupted though, as Dmitri seemed to find another gear with his struggling efforts. The blonde tried to squeeze him even harder, but it was like he had suddenly become determined to roll the two around.

Oh yeah, his arms. Isa had forgotten to secure his arms in the hold, and that had provided her male dummy the opportunity to gain support for his hands from the mat. Isa had committed a mistake.

But if Dmitri wanted to roll them around, that's what he could have. Isa didn't attempt to resist the rolling motion too hard, and soon found herself in a supine position with Dmitri on top of her. But she still had the hold around his legs...

And that was what Isa tried to capitalize on. The blonde would try to quickly pull his body backwards from his waist, with the aim of getting his head targeted right above her thighs.

And yeah, the she'd try to snap his head between them again.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:08 pm

Dmitri could say that Isa was good at this. Quite good, in fact. It was a strange thing, but in a way, he’d became an expert on legs and scissorholds since he met Alicia, experience born from real life. She’d squeezed him and twisted him and crushed in more ways than he could name if he had an hour to do it. So, with that in mind, saying that Isa’s legs were the second most devastating he’d ever been between, that was no small praise.

The position he’d worked them into was awkward, but that was sort of the whole point, forcing Isa to struggle and exert more energy than she’d really want. She’d give up the hold, then he’d drop down and take advantage of it with...something. Maybe a scissorhold of his own. His legs weren’t quite as powerful as either of the two torturesses he was hangng out with, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t capable of making some decent pressure.

Decent plan, and there was an instant where it seemed to work. Isa let go of the hold, and he had a much appreciated moment of freedom…

...a brief one, too, because he’d barely gotten a moment to breath before those legs snapped down around his head. Before, he would’ve immediately started struggling, trying to fight his way out, but all of this repeated crushing was starting to take its toll. His body went into ragdoll moment, flopping all over, the resistance knocked clean out of him. He’d tried out everything else, might as well see how far playing dead went. Worked on bears, why not twenty-something man eaters?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:03 pm

Isa's plan seemed to work well. She gave Dmitri his moment of momentum, letting him roll the two around allowing him finally to get on top. She could see the hope on his face, the expectance of a release....and finally the relief on his face as the blonde's legs unwrapped his body.

But only for a brief moment. After a quick repositioning, Isa was wrapping her thighs around Dmitri's head again.

Granted, someone might have said Isa was just being cruel here. But she had been given those orders... And besides, it was actually quite fun as well. She would have never outright admitted it, but controlling Dmitri so easily was giving her a satisfying feeling. The guy seemed to be totally unable to match her power now...

...actually, too unable at the moment. Suddenly, the guy had become very limp. And that got the blonde a little scared... After a few seconds, Isa glanced quickly at Alicia obviously worried, before releasing her scissor hold completely and leaning over towards Dmitri.

"Hey, are you OK?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5