Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you, jadeitehx

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fool for your loving

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fool for your loving Empty Fool for your loving

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:03 pm

(Continued from Here:)

Edward Sealgair let out a groan as he sat down on the bench in the co-ed Tension locker room, having been helped there by his new mentor, Valley Doll, after a rather one sided loss to the mysterious, enigmatic, incredibly beautiful, and very ruthless Saif, who had even convinced Edward to service her after her victory.

Valley didn't know that, of course, and Edward didn't want her too...but neither of them had encountered Saif on the way to the locker room, and it didn't seem she was in there now, which, as far as the 19 year old was concerned, was good, since he had a feeling his mentor and he had some talking to do before he paid his debt.

He blushed as he looked at himself. A few bruises from where Saif had scored some kicks, a dark stain on his pink and white speedo, where his cum had tried after Saif had made him cum, shoulders burning from her submission hold, and his neck cramping from being squeezed into unconsciousness twice. What a display.

While Valley opened up her locker, no doubt to change since she didn't need to wear her ring gear anymore, Ed spoke up, his voice sounding soft, light, and bashful as he spoke, no doubt due to being embarrassed.

"Hey uh...sorry you had to...see that today...I was really thrilled when you offered to mentor me, and I really wanted to impress you...but ending up in a hentai match and getting choked out twice wasn't what I had in mind. I guess I really dropped the ball today, huh?"

He winced, pressing an ice pack a trainer had given him on the way to the locker room against his sore neck, trying to sooth himself as he awaited a response from the older blonde.

It occured to him that, if she was going to change, he should look away like a gentleman. Then again, she just watched him cum in the ring, which kind of made shying away from a bit of skin feel...pointless.

Back to top Go down

Fool for your loving Empty Re: Fool for your loving

Post by acuyra Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:14 am

Changing clothes with a young boy who clearly had the hots for her in the middle of the co-ed locker room? There was a time when Valley would’ve found this sort of thing awkward. Funny how things could change.

Valley went about the task of switching into her casual clothes, taking the occasional glance back to Edward to make sure he wasn’t looking. Not that she would mind all that much if he did - it wouldn’t be anything he hadn’t seen before. But they were trying to be at least somewhat professional about their relationship now, weren’t they? As professional as they could after what she’d just witnessed, anyway.

Oh, well. Moving on.

She could tell he was down about the whole affair, and while she wanted to - and would - be giving some comments on that, now wasn’t the best time, she decided. She could give him a thorough rundown when they were training officially. For now, she had to put him at ease, do something about all those raging nerves.

”Everybody has their off days, Ed. Even me. Especially me.” She had a long, deep huff about that she slipped on her white turtleneck sweater, letting it form tight over her chest. A birthday gift from Mariah. ”If you’ve been following my matches, I don’t have to tell you much about that. Just let it go, focus on the next fight.”

She rubbed her chin and turned his way, looking over her shoulder as a question popped into her head. ”What was she whispering to you in that ring about, anyway? Same crazy stuff?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:26 pm

In fairness to young Edward, while he didn't look away from Valley Doll's incredible body, his emerald eyes were downcast, clearly lost in thought regarding his embarrassing defeat, only able to see Valley's legs as she changed. Certainly a wonderful sight, but sadly not one he could enjoy at the moment. He himself didn't bother changing yet, wanting to shower off before he got ready to go.

The speedo clad teen let out a sigh as Valley told him to just let it go, nodding in agreement, adjusting the ice pack to the other side of his neck, replying in his celtic accent. "I know, your right...It's just...I uh...haven't been entirely honest about my limitations." He said nervously, blushing as he explained. "As you probably realize by now, I really, really, don't excel at hentai themed matches. Before I came to Japan I was...mostly a loner, and while I've made a couple friends in Japan, I'm still not that used to interacting with people, especially with like, flirting and sex and such."

His neck now cool on both sides, he adjusted the ice pack to one of his aching shoulders before continuing. "It's just...I'm not very experienced with the hentai stuff yet, or even stuff like dating and flirting, but everyone in this league is super beautiful and confident in their bodies and love to bare it all and dominate each other sexually. I just...find it very intidimidating, you know what I mean?

He had just moved the ice pack to his other shoulder, finding some relief in the cold pack, when Valley's next question made him stiffen straight up and blush. He couldn't possibly tell her the truth, that would look terrible and immature, wouldn't it?

The prodigy's brain raced for a plausible lie, anything that would make sense in this situation. [color=#009900]"Oh that. She was...trying to mess with my head. She was saying how she didn't want to hurt me and if I agreed to kiss her feet and bow to her will, then instead of making me tap out, she'd finish me off with pleasure instead. When I turned her down, she got pissed."

That was...mostly the truth. She had promised to not submit him if he pleasured her, though there was no promise in anything happening to him. Still, the story was mostly true enough. Just a little white lie to protect his insecurity.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:19 pm

Valley couldn’t help but smile as Edward described his ‘problems’. You wouldn’t have thought he’d have that much trouble with the ladies by looking at him - he was young, in great shape, cute, had good hair, stable job, adventurous, funny, all the little things that could draw in the average woman. You would’ve thought he would be a natural when it came to hentai, but that just went to show you how looks could deceive. There was a time when she’d thought that being hot was all it took to win those kinds of matches, and it took some radical experiences to change her mind.

Growing pains. He’d get over them.

”Not everyone’s going to be a hentai prodigy, Ed.” She gave him a reassuring nod, as she tried to shimmy her way into her tight jeans. ”Don’t let stuff like this stress you out too much, okay? It’s a sort of wrestling not everyone’s great at. You’ll find your way, if your heart’s in it. If not? No big deal.”

A little trite? Maybe. But true, in Valley’s experience with the AFW so far. As someone who’d been raised and trained as a traditional wrestler, the transition to hentai could be so shocking, even more so when you started to mix them up.

When Edward explained what Saif had been whispering to him, Valley’s face shriveled, more than a little freaked. Kind of wished she hadn’t asked. ”Aaaaaand that’s why Mom said religion and wrestling shouldn’t mix. Yikes. Like this sport doesn’t have enough crazies.”

Valley pulled her shoes out and sat down beside Edward to slip them, getting them tied up nice and tight as she leaned back to face him. ”Just take it easy for tonight. Go home. Get some sleep. We’ll pick up training and talk more tomorrow, okay?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:48 pm

Ed nodded in response to Valley's attempt to re-assure him. She had a fair point, of course. "Your right, I know. I just...really wanna get better is all."

As she sat next to him and finished getting ready, he thought about giving her a hug for comfort...but given he was still half naked and covered in sweat and drying cum, he figured it was probably best not to mess up her clothes.

"Yeah, I'll see you at the gym tomorrow. I'm gonna take a shower and wait for Ryo's match to finish, then I'll head home. Thanks, I'll do better next time..." he said, waving farewell to the beautiful blonde as she left the locker room.

Getting up, he went to one of the locker room showers, stripping himself nude and turning the shower on, letting the water get hot and steam fill up the stall, closing the curtain behind him, letting the hot water run down his slim body, cleaning him off. Saif would be here soon, he'd no doubt of that, and he might as well look his best to perform for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:34 pm

”Hell0, Edward.”

In truth Saif had been in the room for quite some time before she made herself known. She had followed him since he left
The coed locker room, staying in the shadows sad she’s followed his footsteps, careful to avoid his eyes. It was no great feat, in truth. The boy was clearly distracted, for obvious reasons, and she had garnered an understanding of the way he moved well enough to predict his paths. Plus, it helped that she didn’t wear shoes. Made for silent steps.

Regardless, she was here now, and had been for a few minutes, watching him disrobe and enter the shower. With Umar waiting outside, she had ensured that they would not be disturbed, and that Edward would not be allowed to renege on his promise.

Saif planted one foot on the nearest bench, letting the cloth slide over her upturned knee and exposing the leg in full. With arms folded, face unreadable, she looked toward the curtain and spoke again with cold, strong words.

”Exit the shower. Dry off. Kneel before me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:55 pm

Well, that didn't take long.

Edward did as he was told, turning off the hot water and stepping out of the shower, the air cooling off his hot skin as he grabbed his towel and dried himself off, unintentionally showing off his slim nude body and limp cock in the process. Once dried off, he'd move in front of her and drop to his knees, staring at her bare thigh, taking a deep breath, a determined look in his eyes as he kneeled in front of her.

He wasn't sure if he was supposed to say anything, or even allowed to speak. He doubted she wanted any words from him really...but, hoping he wasn't about to get kicked in the face, he spoke anyway, showing Saif the honesty he felt he couldn't share with Valley.

"...I have a crush on Valley Doll...I know she's with Silver Ace and I have no chance, but I thought if I impressed her in this match by making you cum and winning, she might do a hentai match with me one day, but would think less of me if I tapped out. So I asked you for mercy, and you gave it to me. As promised, my body is yours."

He highly doubted she cared about any of that, but it still felt good to at least say out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:11 pm

Saif  watched Edward move. She listened. She waisted. And then she slapped him.

It wasn’t a hard slap. Not meant to give him true pain, any more than a master smacks his dog for misbehaving. A light touch from the back of her hand, the merest burst, meant to drive home a singular point.

”Speak when spoken to.”

That wasn’t to say she had no interest in what he said. She would explore that point. But it was crucial that they came to an understanding of the pecking order, first and foremost.

Now. Orders.

She planted her index finger on his lip, then pointed to her calf, creating an invisible line. ”Lick.” A simple enough command to start with, and she might as well sate some curiosity, too. ”Why are you attracted to Valley Doll? Would you not prefer another woman? One unspoken for, closer to your age?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:12 pm

Despite it not being that hard of a slap, Edward still gasped in surprise, his emerald eyes wide in shock, showing his naivety in such a situation.

Still, he did as told, saying nothing, and when told to lick her calf, went to work, darting his young blonde head down and slipping his soft tongue out onto her bare skin, slipping it up and down her calf several times with long, slow, licks, wetting her calf.

Her next words though, took him as much by surprise as the slap did, pulling his head back and blinking in surprise, even blushing awkwardly as he spoke, rubbing the back of his blonde head. "Well...short version...I was a lonely kid, mostly a shut in, picked on a lot, and seeing her matches...She was this fearless daredevil constantly fighting opponents either bigger, stronger, or more rule-breaking than her...I uh...fell for her then...and she inspired me more than anyone to open up more and come to japan...I wouldn't be here if not for her, I think."

He blushed brighter then. "That's...not to see I'm not interested in other girls though. Or guys for that matter. Hentai with Valley is more just a...dream fantasy. There's lots of girls here I'd like to be more involved with...I uh...was even going to work up the courage...to uh...ask you if you wanted a hentai rematch sometime...possibly in the privacy of one of our homes...and possibly I c-could uh...take you out to dinner first..."

Blushing his brightest yet, and realizing he certainly said to much and was risking another slap, Ed went back to licking up and down Saif's calf as instructed, the little dork legit putting effort into tongue-bathing her leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:45 pm

Saif could not lie - inwardly, at least. She had missed the touch of a young man. Umar was a sufficient slave, able to follow her commands with acceptable satisfaction, but there was something about the eagerness of youth that was not so easily replicated. Kim Rhee had attracted such men like flies to honey, and while Saif was not so reckless, the old talents still lingered.

She sighed as Edward went about his work, allowing herself to bask in the pure pleasure of this peon knowing his place. But his words, once again, gave her a moment’s pause. She did not answer his request yet - she would give some time to ponder that proposal. For now, she wanted to follow this line of thinking further, see where it led.

She reached out and snatched Edward by the hair, pulling him up higher and having him work on her upper thigh. There was an especially tender spot there from a lingering injury that could’ve used further attention. ”’A lot of girls’.” She repeated his words in the same cadence. ”Is that all you wish to accomplish in the AFW? Do you not have your sights set on something more concrete, Edward?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next