Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

'Radical' Edward Sealgair vs. Saif - To Be Young

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

'Radical' Edward Sealgair vs. Saif - To Be Young Empty 'Radical' Edward Sealgair vs. Saif - To Be Young

Post by acuyra Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:18 am

'Radical' Edward Sealgair vs. Saif - To Be Young 73hMqaq
-VS-
'Radical' Edward Sealgair vs. Saif - To Be Young Nv7DvMu
Match Type: Hardstyle Hentai
Victory Conditions:Victory by pinfall, submission, or knockout after forcing an opponent to orgasm.

As the lights dimmed Saif’s theme  played over the waiting Tension crowd, many of them stood and looked on. Some of them did so to boo her, to show disdain for her recents actions. Others out of admiration for her form and skill - while there were  few who could grasp what she was now, what she stood for, they found her new style strangely alluring, loved the strange, unique style of domination that brought to the table, revitalizing a wrestler who had once gone to the wayside. It seemed that the ‘new Kim’ had gains some fans. A ‘cult following’, though she herself did not care for the term.

Others still looked on in morbid curiosity, as the domination she showed in Momentum weeks ago was still fresh on their minds. The way she had broken that large, powerful beast of a man, crippled him, left him a sore wreck soaking in his own orgasm and worshipping her feet, a memory that would not soon leave them.

But anyone who wasn’t paying attention would do so the moment she came through the curtains, because she wasn’t coming alone.

Saif made her way down to the ring with her usual proud strides, golden lights flickering behind her. Behind her, moving in her shadow, stood a hulking brute of a man, with skin so dark it almost melted into the gloom. It wasn’t a body that they had seen in Tension before, but it was on the at would no doubt be familiar to anyone with even a passing familiarity with the AFW’s happening in the past few weeks. The man who had last been seen licking at the toes of the woman before him. The man she had picked apart. The man who had not been seen since that fateful day.

Femi was behind Saif.

He made no move to acknowledge the audience, and Saif made no move to acknowledge anyone else. She merely made her way towards the ring, as if the rest of the world did not exist, a placid, comforted look on her face, with the slightest hint of a smirk.

Back to top Go down

'Radical' Edward Sealgair vs. Saif - To Be Young Empty Re: 'Radical' Edward Sealgair vs. Saif - To Be Young

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:13 am

Backstage, moments before Saif's entrance

Edward Sealgair blushed red, long hair flowing behind him as he peeked around the locker room door he was hiding behind, where Valley Doll was waiting on him. Ever since she had defeated him in his last match, the woman had agreed to take him under her wing and mentor him as her student and partner...which, perhaps inevitably, lead to an embarrassing moment like this.

"Look uh...just don't laugh too hard alright...this is my hentai match gear..." He said, before stepping out from behind the locker room door, revealing that he was clad in nothing but a pink speedo, with a white design in the middle, clearly representing Valley's colors, nothing else covering his light skinned, slender, but toned and firm body, showing the light but strong muscle in his arms and legs and the smooth tautness of his stomach. After a moment, he sat down on the bench in front of her, passing Valley back some hair ties so she could braid his hair for him as he began putting on his knee/elbow pads and wrapping his hands in pink wrist tape.

"I'm uh...really sorry about this. I know we agreed to team up and sit ringside for each others matches so I could learn better...I didn't actually expect the first match I was in after to be a hentai match...I'd understand if you wanted to stay in the back for this..." he said, trying to be considerate.

------------------------------------------------------------

Valley would be lying if she said that exact thought hadn’t crossed her mind.

Edward was an extremely talented young man, a bright future ahead of him, and even though she had misgivings about taking on a pupil, worries that she might mess it up in a variety of ways, she was nonetheless proud to be working with him. He’d shown a good deal of promise so far, exceeded her expectations quite a few times, and had all the makings of a top talent. She was honored to be a part of that journey.

But that was the thing about ‘journeys’ - you never could know which they would go, and she had to say, she hadn’t seen this path coming. Though, in hindsight, maybe she should’ve.

”You’re a little fidgety, don’t move so much.” Valley went to work on his hair, getting it tied up just right. ”No, I’ll come out and watch. This was just a matter of time, anyway, don’t be so hard on yourself.” She gave Edward a playful smack on the top of his head, hoping to diffuse things in his mind . ”Besides, it’s only half a hentai match. So I expect you to be top notch for the part that I actually have experience on, understand?”

There was some teasing there, but a serious undertone, too. She didn’t know enough to judge Edward’s sexual prowess, but she knew how he handled himself in a regular match, and she would bet on those abilities seeing him through.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edward stayed still for Valley, so she could tie his hair up properly* "S-sorry. Ryo usually does it for me. I can't keep my hands still enough before a match to do it..." He replied, having pulled on his knee and elbow pads and now slowly wrapping his hands with pink wrist tape. He took a deep breath to try and relax, chuckling a little as she swatted his head.

"You're right. I know your right. Just gotta focus on wrestling. I'll just ignore those...long...amazing legs of hers..." He gulped, taking another deep breath. "So...I've only won hentai match in my career, and that's cause the doofus I was fighting fell asleep after and was a virgin anyway, but against a more experienced fighter...Um...I've uh...I've heard that all girls know what other girls like in bed...you um..." he blushed. "You got any advice for making her...you know?" He asked awkwardly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

That little assertion got an instant laugh out of Valley, one that took a few seconds to devolve into a giggle. She sighed and let it simmer before she went back to his hair. ”All girls know, hm? That’d be news to the women I slept with before Ace.” She shrugged it off, and moved to the side as she finished. [color=#ff00ff]”Really, though, I’m not sure I could tell you anything useful. From what I’ve heard of Kim, she’s-“

”My name is Saif.”

Valley jumped back a step and spun about to see Saif standing there, right behind them, only a few feet away. Still. Smiling. Calm, as if she’d been there for who knew how long. Her and the hulking man behind her hadn’t made a peep, as if they’d just materialized out of thin air.

It took her a moment to recompose, straighten up, speak again. ”Ah, right, forgot about your name change.” She coughed, using it for an excuse to break eye contact.

”A minor understanding. No harm.” She nodded Valley’s way before dropping her gaze towards Edward. ”And good luck to you, young man. I look forward to our encounter, to knowing you.” She had a soft sigh and closed eyes. ”I lack the words to express how much.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sudden appearance of Saif had Edward jump as well, looking back to see her and her...bodyguard? A very tall scary an anyway, standing before them.

Once the woman turned her gaze to him, Edward instantly blushed and felt compelled to look away. Something about that stare was...deep. Like she was looking further into him than he'd normally care for.

He raised a hand, waving politely in response. "T-thanks. I uh...look forward to knowing you too. It'll...uh...it'll be a fun match..." he stammered, not sure entirely what to say to the woman, and finding it very hard to not just stare directly at her incredible body.

"No uh...no hard feelings if I win, right?" He said, trying to not sound so nervous in his scottish accent, while wondering just how she made her voice sound so erotic like that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

”You will not.”

She said that plainly, sharply, as if it were as true a fact as the blue sky. Valley quirked her eyebrow at the woman, not sure what to make of her, of any of this. She’d seen some strange gimmicks, even seen wrestlers taking the religious vibe, but this was something different. Something darker.

Without another word, she and her muscle walked on, heading towards the curtains. Valley just huffed and walked back to Edward, giving him a reassuring rub on the shoulder. ”It’s all an act, just trying to get in your head. Don’t let her.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edward blinked his emerald green eyes several times, clearly unsure about exactly what had just happened, but he nodded as Valley, his wise mentor, spoke and calmed him.

"This...is going to be a long night..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

'Radical' Edward Sealgair vs. Saif - To Be Young Empty Re: 'Radical' Edward Sealgair vs. Saif - To Be Young

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:28 am

*After Saif's Entrance*

Soon after Saif's theme faded out, The opening flute of Edwards own theme played, signaling the scottish teenagers entrance. While his reception was kinder than the one his opponent got as he came out onto the ramp, in his pink and white speedo and little else, it was still rather mild and low key. The young man had shown some skill and potential with his high flying around, but his less than stellar win record made it difficult for many to get into him.

The cheers DID come pouring in however, once Valley Doll came out, in her new ring gear of a short half top and barely there bottoms, looking fit and sexy as she followed Edward ringside.

Edward hopped onto the apron, taking another look at the very large man accompanying Saif and turned to Valley. "This is probably redundant...but probably should watch out for that guy. He's...just way too damn big. Also uh..." Edward blushed, looking Valley up and down in her outfit. "I'm in a hentai match, and my mentor is wearing the hottest ring attire in her career. You're like, testing me, aren't you?" He joked with a grin, trying to sound confident as he came into the ring and finally faced Saif.

That's where his confidence started to falter a bit. She seemed entirely...unimpressed with him, not intimidated in the slightest, with most of her body on display, same as his own.

"Soooooo..." the 19 year old heir to a distillery said, awkwardly rubbing his blonde hair, tied into a perfect ponytail by Valley. "You uh...mentioned looking forward to knowing me...does uh...that mean I get a date if I win or something?"

He asked, trying to break the ice with this woman and get a feel for her personality as he stretched, waiting for the bell to ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:49 pm

Valley took a good, hard look at the walking slab of granite that Saif had came out, furrowing her brows at the prospect of ‘watching out for him’. She supposed she should’ve been flattered at Edward’s confidence in her abilities, but really, she wasn’t what she could do against a man of that size, at least outside of the ring. She’d taken on opponents bigger than herself, but there was a limit to every, and he seemed to be getting close to it.

She kept that thought to herself for the moment, however. Definitely not the sort of thing he needed to hear now. ”Just trying to keep you primed, Ed. Trust me, I could go much worse than this.” She threw him a sly wink as he made his way inside. ”Just like any other match. Stay confident and you’ll get through this.”

Easier said than done when your opponent was a psychotic sexpot cultist, she knew, but it had to be said.

Inside the ring, Saif waited for Edward with her hands folded over her lap, nodding to him as he approached. At his question, she looked at him with quizzical eyes for a moment, then shook her head as the meaning behind his words set in. ”I meant a more traditional sense of knowing, Edward.” She blinked, then leaned and spoke plain, as if this was the most casual conversation. ”I intend to fuck you.”

And on that awkward note, the referee rang the bell.

Saif began to move at the sound, though she didn’t move towards Edward. Instead, she began a slow, casual stride around him with her hands at her side. One foot in front of the other, cool and unwavering, with her head not even turned in his direction - but she did keep her eye locked on him from the side as she went, never losing sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:18 am

"...Right...w-well then...that's um...yay for me?"

Edward said, shrugging and looking back at Valley with an eyebrow raised. Even for a league filled with hentai vixens, even with hentai matches under his belt, the scottish lad found it difficult to get a read on Saif. She was beautiful, sexy, and just...odd otherwise. Why had AFW booked this match exactly?

But the bell had rung and the match was on, so Edward got his arms up and watched the woman carefully as she...casually strolled around him, not even looking his way.

This was...new. Edward usually prided himself on being a tape watcher, trying to learn about opponents beforehand, even if there was little tape to watch. But on Saif there was...practically nothing except from her "Kim" days, he really had no idea what to expect from the woman.

"Right so...would you like to grapple first, or...you could just lay down and I could pleasure you..." He said playfully, honestly wondering if that would just work. He doubted it, but hey, this chick was...odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:15 pm

There were so many things to like about Edward, and Saif was not such a changed woman that she couldn’t recognize them. He was a young man, with a body that reflected that. Sleek. Supple. Smooth. The sort of body that many a woman would love to hold and stroke, the sort of body that her past self, that Kim, would’ve cherished in her bed. How many worthless, meaningless nights had she spent with many Edwards? She couldn’t manage a count.

But Saif was here now, the scales had been lifted off her eyes, and she could see the man before her for what he really was - lost, scared, confused. It was not her place to bring him down the right path today, but perhaps she could give him a glimpse. Plant the seed.

It was a pleasant thought, and one that ruled her for the moment as she strolled. She might have kept doing that for a while, had he not spoken and broken through the haze. At his last word and suggestion, Saif stopped her walk in mid-motion, the ball of her foot just barely touching the floor. She turned his way, head canted by a small degree, her face flickering with curiosity. Now Saif walked towards him, one step then the other, and brought her hands up in position for a grapple. Closer and closer, drawing within range, offering him the chance to lock horns and test their strength…

”Careful.”

Valley Doll’s warning was well-founded, a suspicion proven to be right when Saif abruptly broke away from the grapple, pulled back, and shot her leg out in a snap kick aimed at his stomach, lashing out like a coiled cobra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:19 am

Rude as it may have been, Edward couldn't help but stare at Saif as she walked around daintily. How could he not? With that toned body, that curious expression of hers that seemed uninterested in anything around her, those incredible legs...but to his credit, he wasn't just gawking at her body and legs, but studying her for anything he could use in his favor.

She was his height...similar build, only with longer legs than his. Sexier legs too. Still, his comments seemed to finally get her interest, and she made her way over to him, stretching her hands out to accept his lock up...but something was definitely...off...

Valley's sudden warning, combined with his own instincts telling him something wasn't quite right, served him well, and he managed to, quick as a flash, backstep from the sudden kick Saif threw towards him, her bare foot just barely avoiding smashing into his toned stomach.

"Whew! That was close...you're pretty fast, but so am I, I won't get tricked so easily!" He said aloud, though he knew, and he was pretty sure Valley would know, that the bluster was more to make himself feel more confident than it was underestimating the dangerous woman in front of him.

As if to prove his point, Edward stepped forward, sending a kick of his own bare pale leg out towards Saif's exposed thigh!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:48 pm

Hm. He dodged.

Saif had to concede, that was a small surprise. She suspected that, at most, he would blocked the attack, but a dodge, even one that had barely worked, showed his reflexes were sharper than she had earlier surmised, that he was a surprisingly nimble opponent. Nothing she couldn’t handle, certainly, but something to be mindful of.

Edward was not content to rest on his laurels, either, bringing the fight to her a moment later, coming at him with a kick of his own. It wasn’t poorly executed, but she could have dodged. Instead, she elected to raise her leg and turn to the side, using her shin to block the blow...and keep her in range. There was a small gap between them, and she closed it by lunging forward and striking out, swinging her arm out towards his face with a quick, flashing backfist, aimed right at the check.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:08 pm

In truth, Edward hadn't been counting on the kick to connect. This was something more of a testing the waters attack, seeing if she could react to his speed, and try to show that he wasn't intimidated by her. He had honestly expected her to dodge and clear some room between them.

Instead, he was caught off guard as she actually used her leg to catch his own, the teen gasping and swaying on one foot for a moment...which was just enough for a blur to rush at him. "Gah!" He yelped, the back of Saif's fist smashing into his cheek, the sudden blow, combined with already being off balance, causing him to fall flat onto his speedo covered butt!

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:10 pm

Umar stared. Umar’s been doing that ever since both competitors came into the ring. Umar hasn’t done anything other than that. The large, muscular arms that were once broken, lifeless underneath his master, crossed underneath his bare chest. Umar’s gaze was strong as steel, yet those eyes seem dead. Umar’s face remained neutral, not showing much in terms of emotion. Which was a far cry from how he was before it all happened. Before, he was that world-class boxer that had been a household name. Before he was that force of nature that nobody thought would beat in the boxing world. Or any world in that matter

Before he was Femi.

Before he was that weak, pathetic shell of a man.

Looking at Umar now is quite the sight to behold to anyone that seen what had transpired back then. The few that did see it all live in Yokohama now saw a completely different man. Umar’s head is devoid of the silly blond hair. Umar’s body seemed to be bigger and stronger than back then. Umar looked more humble yet more savage at the same time. Not only that, Umar appeared tempered. Not just in Umar’s mental state. Just as her master tempered that sword, so did she for Umar. Many had cracked jokes as he walked down that ramp with her, remembering when he fully submitted to her will. If he was still Femi, he would feel profound shame.

Umar has no need for such feelings.

And while a few hecklers nearby kept prodding him with words, Umar never reacted. Not even comprehending such words. Umar just kept watching from ringside. Seeing his master’s beautiful motions. Crisp, fast, powerful strikes. Umar expected no less from her. Although that fool has gotten lucky, the end was inevitable. He knew it. Saif knew it; perhaps even that blonde fool knows it. Maybe that woman on the opposite end of the ring knows it too.

And if not…well, that will be revealed soon enough.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next