Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Grievous77, jadeitehx, Jaystar, jsvnz21, killcarrion, KillerV, skip-stop, Teenwrestler, yummybunny

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

After a long time I return, looking for a match

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:20 pm by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello all, I would firstly like to apologize for the long periods that I've been away from here. Been taking time away to focus on my mental health but I think I'm ready to return and looking for a match or two to get back into things. All three of my boys, Takeichi Mori, Takeshi Kawai, and Imai Cosmo are up for matches. If you want I can link their profiles so you don't have to search through the roster page. Anyone interested feel free to hmu through private messages. Hope to hear from …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New to site - loking for a fight on Tension

Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:42 am by RedBasher

Hi guys,

This is my first time on the site and I'm looking a deput for my starting character. Here is her Bio and a rundown of what kind of matches she is available for

Eva Cravina:
"Radical" Edward Sealgair vs "The Sky Weaver" Iyaya: 2/3 fall Hentai Match EEgKtgc

Eva Cravina Bio:

Eva is a talented but inexperienced rookie face preparing for a debut in the AFW, preferably a standard one. She is aways looking out for a challenge and is willing to take any opponent in the roster, as well as a bit naive and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Aye I'm back. I suck. Wanna wrestle?

Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:54 am by yummybunny

Aye I'm back again, the loser that pops in and out for like 5 years straight. I know I know, no need for cheers. Uh, but no seriously I'm feeling pretty good lately and would love to throw my hat back in the ring. If anyone wants to wrestle my losers let me know, I have a few now. Just made a new one in fact.
Queen Bitch:

Other than her I have like...A few others? I forgot who's made on here and who isn't. I WILL say, they ain't that good and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

"Radical" Edward Sealgair vs "The Sky Weaver" Iyaya: 2/3 fall Hentai Match

2 posters

Go down

"Radical" Edward Sealgair vs "The Sky Weaver" Iyaya: 2/3 fall Hentai Match Empty "Radical" Edward Sealgair vs "The Sky Weaver" Iyaya: 2/3 fall Hentai Match

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:19 am

Match: 2/3 Falls Hentai Match
Whoever can make their opponent cum twice wins

Edward Sealgair let out a small sigh as he fidgeted in his chair backstage, wearing nothing but a pink speedo and his usual wrist tape, his friend and ally Ryo Kamiya sitting behind him, braiding his hair for him so it wouldn't get in the way during his match.

"So, you know anything about this Iyaya guy?" Ryo asked, twisting and tying the golden locks before him as Ed scratched his chin and looked in his notebook. He hadn't had much warning about this match, as it was only just recently announced, so he hadn't had time to look up any matches, just googling the fighters name.

"Apparently he's only had a match against that Jasper that you fought. Apparently he passed out in some headscissor hold."

"Oh, no way, the little brit took him out huh? That kid has more spunk than I gave him credit it."

"He's welsh. Also, kid? He's a year younger than you."

"Whatever. What else?"

Ed shrugged, closing his notebook. "Not much information about him. Apparently he's small, super cute, but also a dancer. So I'm guessing he's probably going to be pretty fast and hard to catch, and if he's a dancer, he's probably pretty limber and can kick hard I'm guessing."

"Well, look, your small-"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SMALLER THAN A BUBBLE!?"

Ryo rolled his eyes, pushing Ed's "short" button accidentally, before continuing. "Look, I just meant your really fast too, so if your bigger than him and can match him in speed, you got this. If the little Welsh could beat him, it should be easy for you."

"Dude, its a hentai match, not exactly my skill set"

"Oh come on, you beat Naomi!"

"She was a VIRGIN, and she FELL ASLEEP after coming! I didn't even fuck her, she rode me, and I was lucky enough to roll out of the way when she passed out after. Not exactly a dominant win."

"Oh whatever, your hairs done, look, I know you got some mental blocks going on with hentai stuff, just...do your best alright?"

Edward nodded and got to his feet, as the door knocked and an assistant announced it was time for Ed's match. Clad in nothing but his pink speedo, wraps, and knee/elbow pads, Edward made his way to the entrance ramp, coming down it as his theme music started to play, getting plenty of catcalls from women and men in the audience, blushing at the attention. It was true, hentai matches were NOT his strong point, but the company seemed to love putting him in them, and the audience seemed to love watching him lose in them.

Entering the ring, Ed hopped up onto the corner, laying across the top rope on both sides on his side, with his legs crossed, looking quite laid back as he awaited his opponents arrival!

Back to top Go down

"Radical" Edward Sealgair vs "The Sky Weaver" Iyaya: 2/3 fall Hentai Match Empty Re: "Radical" Edward Sealgair vs "The Sky Weaver" Iyaya: 2/3 fall Hentai Match

Post by dlamp Yesterday at 2:31 pm

Iyaya was pumped for this one. His first hentai match and his hentai match against a guy. He was honestly waiting to have a match like this. The Imp's match with Jasper had left him with a bit of longing to mess with another guy in a more... intimate away. And since he couldn't really go full hentai on his opponent in that fight, this would be a nice way to satisfy that urge. Already the Imp's mind was teeming with ideas on how the match would. What kind of ways he'd make his opponent squirm and panic, how he might react to being stripped or forced into some compromising positions. He got him excited just at the thought. "Hehe~" I just hope the guy's a decent looker. It'd suck if he wasn't. Or worse, some muscle-headed dude with little sex appeal. That'd definitely suck.

But soon, the sound of his theme kicking on snapped Iyaya back to reality. "Alright, fight time!" And with a quick last look, he was out onto the stage.

Iyaya was in his typical attire, his jacket and shorts with wraps around his thighs and feet. A typical fighter look by most accounts. And as he walked down the ramp noted getting a few whistles and cheers. Seemed his last match got him a few more fans, even if he lost he. He gave the crowd a wink and a smirk, the act giving him a slightly larger pop off as he made his way into the ring.

And as he hopped inside he got a good look at his opponent. A dude in just a speedo, a bit taller than him, and with a relaxed expression. "Hehe~" Interesting... would this be a cool-headed fighter, or was it just a mask to hide the nervousness. Testing the theory would be quite the entertainment. And to test the waters, as he walked over to his corner, Iyaya gave the guy a quick wink.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum