Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The cat loving Yugito Shirone

Go down

The cat loving Yugito Shirone Empty The cat loving Yugito Shirone

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:47 am

Name: Yugito Shirone
Sex: Female
Eyes: Yellow/Brown
Hair: Silver
Height: 5'0
Weight: 105 lbs
Nationality: Tashirojima , Japan
Alignment: Face
Entrance Music: Payapaya Kitten by Hatsune Miku & Meiko
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2nCNX9RGjM

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Having her opponent's underestimate her and use her speed to her advantage
Style: Keijo and wrestling
Preferred Attacks: Chops , Kicks , Punches , Stinkface, Butt Smothers , Standing Senton, Clothesline ,Armbreaker , 5 Star Frog Splash, Breast Squeezing, Headscissors ,Hiptoss , Crossobody ,Springboard Stomp , Leapfrog , 609 , Seated Senton , Headscissors takedown  and Dropkicks.
Preferred Matches: Submission , Softcore , Humiliation , Hentai , Keijo , Normal , Bed , Messy , Beach , Outdoor ,  Cage and Smother

Stats

Endurance: 3/5
Strength: 3'5/5
Defense: 3/5
Speed: 4/5
Technique: 2.5/5

Finishing Moves:

Butt Canon (Rear View )  
The cat loving Yugito Shirone Rm3FjD

Scratching Post - (Lotus lock)

Breast Envy (Implant Buster)

Pussy Claw (NSFW):

Appearance:

Personality:

Most people think that Yugito is unemotional because she barely shows any emotions but this is a result from being teased harshly because of her short size compared to other girls.

She does not like people calling her a midget, vertically challenged, or comment about her small chest. As after a while of teasing Yugito will snap and attack the person who was teasing her at the moment

Past/History:

Yugito was raised by her grandma on Tashirojima, Japan. A small island which is now known as Cat Island due to the large population of stray cats. This is the result of the local belief that feeding cats will bring wealth and good fortune.

So as Yugito was growing up she would spend her days going to school and after that she’d clean and protect the cat shrine that was on her family's land. As a result, she’d grow fond of all the different types of cats that would hang around her house. However, this habit along with the fact that people were always teasing her about her body caused Yugito to become jealousy of other woman especially in the breast department.

So when she started high school and got into this new sport called Keijo. Yugito would soon learn that she was a natural and would spend her time out of school training or cleaning the shrine. So after one of her matches caught the attention of a local AFW recruiter she got offered a developmental contract but decided to turn it down at first, but when her grandma started to become sick and she learned of their financial difficulties she would give the male a call and asked if the offer was still open.

So after making sure that her grandma would be transferred to a Hospital closer to AFW headquarters the white haired teen left for AFW performance center for at least 5 months. While she was their she would try to learn more about the people who were involved in the segment that got her hired , and while some of the wrestlers were jerks she knew that she would have to thank some of them in person.Especially that Honoka girl since she was the one who started the whole thing , but at the same time if she ever meet that Rosie or Melody in person she would have a few things to say to them.

After her time training to become an actual wrestler was done , Yugito got called up as she could not wait to meet some of the people who were influential in getting her hired by AFW . Would not rally matter to the white haired teen if she meet those wrestlers in the ring or backstage as she planned on doing her part to make Lightweight divisions better , and show everyone why they should have bin given the opportunity to crown a champion before those stupid Heavyweights as the short girl just knew some of those would comment on her small size.

Fun fact:

Wants to go back and become a Miko for her family shrine while at the same time open an animal shelter for cats as well.
Don't ever comment about her size or be mean against cats unless you’re in the mood for a brawl.
Relationships:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

AFW Information

Number of matches:2
Wins: 1
Loses: 1
Draws: 0

Match History