Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi Empty Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:45 am

As Yugito was fasting her gloves as a crew member just knocked on the door of the locker room as she knew it was almost time to make her debut as she wore a schoolgirl uniform which was consisting of a red mini skirt and white blouse as she wore black stockings and shoes as she opened the door and began to walk towards the backstage area. While she was walking she was wondering if the bad things she had heard about Hoshi were true as most of the people she asked about what her opponent was like describe the girl as being a brat who thought she was the best wrestler in the world.

After pacing back and forth for a while it was finally time to make her way to the ring as Yugito would hear that her entrance music was about to play. So waiting until the AFW crowd could hear "Payapaya Kitten by Hatsune Miku & Meiko'' coming out of the speakers before she steps onto the ramp as she waved at the AFW crowd. So as the Voice of the ring announcer was heard as she said ''Now entering from Tashirojima , Japan weighing in at around 99ibs ,It Yugito Shirone'' just as she was making her way down the ramp and up the steel steps as she would step between the ropes and walk across the ring and turn around to see what this Hoshi was like would look like.

Yugito:

Back to top Go down

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi Empty Re: Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

Post by dragonswill Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:30 am

Jumping in place Hoshi got ready for her next match she had to focus on winning and would do what ever she had to do to win. "you can do this Hoshi your the best the best there is no one can beat you." Hoshi said " the last matches those girls just got lucky that's it just focus and beat this bitch." Hoshi said to her self. She wore a black skirt that went well with her white blouse. She wore regular tennis shoes, she didn't understand why the higher ups said that she and her opponent should wear cloths beside bikinis and under wear.

"what ever lets go." She smirked as her music started playing and she popped out into the arena to a few boos and little cheers 'well fuck all of you!' hoshi thought to her self to the people booing her. Looking at her opponent Hoshi would slide into the ring and do a few stretches, she was lucky she decided to wear more clothign or else seh be at a disadvantage with this girl. "You thing cloths will help you against met well your wrong im the best and ill prove it by beating you bitch!" Hoshi said proudly.

Back to top Go down

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi Empty Re: Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:29 pm

Yugito was waiting for her opponent's music to start playing and was relieved she was not the only one who was told to wear cloths besides a bikini or under wear but if she was being honest the cat loving girl did not seem to mind that fact too much. Still the fact that these clothes were quick to be destroyed did not sit well with the white haired girl even if she did understand consider this was an hentai match.

Still the fact the other girl was wearing clothes was the only good thing as it seemed that everything people were saying about Hoshi was true as the other wrestler already started trash talking against her before the match had even started. ''Well they likely decided that you needed some protection if what I've heard about you is true Hoshi''replied Yugito in an emotionless tone as she would get into a defensive stance just as the referee called for the bell.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:45 pm

"the only thing they say about me is that im the best and ill prove it her against you bitch!" Hoshi said as she got in a basic wrestling stance and was ready to fight. Looking at Yugito Hoshi noticed she didn't show much emotion as she thought till be hard to rile her up because of that. Once the bell rang Hoshi would make the first move as she moved up to yugito giving her a hard slap to the face to see how she'll react to that.

She knew a basic slap wouldn't win her hte match but she wanted to see how well this girl really was. with that slap Hoshi would reach for the girl to grab her hair if she was stunned by the slap long enough for her to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:48 pm

Yugito would just smirk as she heard the Japanese's reply as both were ready to fight as it was Hoshi would made the first move after the bell rang as she slapped the cat loving girl across the face.  ''That bitch when for a cheap shot''thought the white haired girl as she wanted to return the favor with a slap of her own when her opponent grasped her by the hair.

With Hoshi holding her hair Yugito would try to lash out with a slap of her own as she yelled ''let go of my hair and you did prove you the best Hoshi. The best at being a weakling who goes for cheap shots'' in an emotionless tone while the look in her eyes reveal how angry she was at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:57 pm

Hoshi smiled pulling on Yugito's hair a little before she took a hard slap across the face. "ugh.... Brat i am the best You're just sad you didn't get first blood!" Hoshi growled angrily. She saw angry in her eyes but not a tone change from her face,, 'whats with this girl?' Hoshi thought to her self grabbing onto the cat girls head and tried to put them in a grapple.

She hoped to have caught the girl by surprise with her grapple, if she was able to grapple her Hoshi would pull them down onto the ring floor and try ot straddle the girls belly. "I hope you enjoy my slap cause you're about to get alot more of them." Hoshi said as she tried to slap Yugito again 4 times with both hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:42 pm

Yugito would just look at Hoshi with indifference as the brat was saying she was the best while at the same time saying that the white haired girl was sad because she did not land the first blow. Still it seemed that the other wrestler wanted to get in close and grapple with her as this suited the Japanese girl just fine until she got grabbed by her head and pulled down to the canvas.

On her back Yugito would struggle at first as she resisted Hoshi's attempts to straddle her belly as she heard the brat saying that she hoped the white haired girl enjoyed the first slap as she was going to be hit by a lot more. That promise that their were more slaps on the way was not a lie as Hoshi was able to land four more slaps to her face before the white haired girl got her guard up. After she did that she would calmly say the following ''if your offensive consists of only slaps then I don't have much to fear do I Hoshi'' while trying to form a bridge to knock the girl off her belly..

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:13 am

"sh-shut up I can do more then just slaps bitch!" Hoshi said as she balled her fist but didn't throw a punch at Yugito's fce instead she would slam her fist down onto the cat girl's belly. "Take that bitch!" Hoshi said before she was thrown off the other kawaii from that bridge. "shit!" Hoshi said rolling onto her feet quickly and waited for the girl get get up.

"Awww is that all you have?" she smirked thinking she won the match, how ever deep down she knew the girl had more but Hoshi wouldn't care she was going ot prove she was the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:05 pm

Yugito would gasp as the air was knocked out of her as Hoshi was able to land a punch into her belly just before the white haired girl was able to knock the brat off her. Still the fact that her opponent was able to roll onto her feet and get back up so soon after the Japanese girl had knocked her off did not sit well with the cat loving girl.

Luckily any doubt that she wanted to knock Hoshi out disappeared when the other girl asked if this was all she had as she would make it back to her feet as she replied back ''in your dreams Hoshi''.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:15 pm

Hoshi smirked as she waited for Yugito to get back up. Hoshi figured she should have attacked the cat girl while she was down but she wanted to see what the girl was made of. "Come on then bitch show me what you got." Hoshi said once the girl got to her feet. Taking a few steps at the girl Hoshi tried to grab the girls shoulder again but instead of pushing the girl down, Hoshi would pull her close into a kiss.

Hoshi knew this was a hentai match so she had to make this girl cum in order to win. As she kissed Yugito Hoshi would move on hand down the girls body and rub her crotch. 'have to get rid of these cloths if i want to win.' hoshi thought to her self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next