Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo, SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yugito Shirone vs Mikagami Arashio

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Yugito Shirone vs Mikagami Arashio Empty Yugito Shirone vs Mikagami Arashio

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:33 pm

Yugito Shirone vs Mikagami Arashio
Normal match
Win by Pinfall , submission and count out
Hentai allowed

As Yugito was fasting her gloves as a crew member just knocked on the door of the locker room as she knew it was almost time to make her debut as she wore a schoolgirl uniform which was consisting of a red mini skirt and white blouse as she wore black stockings and shoes as she opened the door and began to walk towards the backstage area. While she was walking she started to think about her opponent as besides knowing that she be facing an debuting wrestler their was not a whole lot of info about this Mikagami Arashio.

After pacing back and forth for a while it was finally time to make her way to the ring as Yugito would hear that her entrance music was about to play. So waiting until the AFW crowd could hear "Payapaya Kitten by Hatsune Miku & Meiko'' coming out of the speakers before she steps onto the ramp as she waved at the AFW crowd. So as the Voice of the ring announcer was heard as she said ''Now entering from Tashirojima , Japan weighing in at around 99ibs ,It Yugito Shirone'' just as she was making her way down the ramp and up the steel steps as she would step between the ropes and walk across the ring and turn around to see what this Selena would look like.

Back to top Go down

Yugito Shirone vs Mikagami Arashio Empty Re: Yugito Shirone vs Mikagami Arashio

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:09 pm

'Okay... tonight's gonna be my debut. Gotta do my best and have fun!'

Mikagami Arashio waited until it was her turn to finally made her entrance. Being rather new to this wrestling business, with tonight being her debut match, she couldn't help but have butterflies in her stomach. Still, she shouldered on as it was her turn to show up, skipping happily as she entered the Arena, waving at the crowd before making a cute pose, which earned her endearment from the audience as they cheered her on.

With Sakura Kiss from Chieco Wakabe was played, and her name announced for all the audience to hear, the kawaii then proceeded to the ring, running down the ramp as she continued to wave at the crowd. When she finally arrived at the ring, she would slide underneath the lower rope before getting up on her feet.

Micca:

After she was done waving and her song starting to fade, she would then looked at her opponent. A cute girl. Huhuhu. She's gonna have fun with her tonight. "Hello! Name's Mikagami!! Just call me Micca, alright~? And let's have some fun!!!" She said to her opponent in a friendly manner. Just because they were about to fight shortly after this didn't mean they had to scowl and trashtalk to each other, right?

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:54 pm

Yugito was staring up the entrance ramp wondering how her opponent act and how she looks as the white haired girl did not have to wait for long. As only a moment later did Mikagami walk onto the entrance way and waved at the crowd before making what the cat loving girl had to admit was a pretty cute pose as the fans were clearly agreeing with her from the way they were cheering.

Still Mikagami could just be pretending to act cute to gain some fans since she was new so the Japanese girl had to wait until the other wrestler got inside of the ring and talk with her to make an honest assessment of her opponent. Luckily it seems that the white haired girl did not have to worry since the brunette would introduce herself in a friendly way causing Yugito to smile back as she calmed herself for a moment.

''Would love to have some fun with you Mikagami and call me Yugito''replied the white haired girl as she would step towards the other wrestler with her hand extended for a handshake. If her opponent would accept the offer Yugito would break it after a moment as she wanted to get into a wrestling stance before the bell would be rang to signal the match had started.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:44 am

"Mou, just call me Micca, will you?" The brown-haired girl pouted before she smiled, shaking Yugito's offered hand. "Yep! And good luck Yugito-chan~" Micca said before she let go of her opponent's hand so that she could go into position. Once the match started, she would lunge towards Yugito and start grappling her.

Ding! Ding!

With the sound of bell signalling the start of the match, Micca would do what she had planned, rushing over to Yugito in order to grapple with her.

"Hyaaaah!!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:10 pm

''Thanks but I get the feeling you will need all the luck you get get Micca''teased the white haired girl after she stepped back after the handshake was done and barely had the time to get into a wrestling stance before the bell would ring. As it seems the brown haired girl would lunge forward and attempt to grapple with her right from the start as Yugito was having difficulty reacting to how Micca would go on the attack.

Still the cat loving girl would attempt to grasp her opponent's hands with her own and entwine her fingers with Micca as she tried to get both their arms to be raised in the air while they stood apart. ''Seems you want to start the match right away Micca-chan''whispered Yugito if her plan for a test of strength worked as she planned to push forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:42 pm

Both Yugito and Micca were grappling with each other, and the brown-haired kawaii would try her best mustering her strength in this contest of strength. When her opponent pushed forward, Micca was almost overwhelmed before she stood her ground, grinding her teeth as she resist Yugito's advance. Micca's brow creased into a scowl as she attempted to fight back, hoping that despite her below average physical strength, she was able to overcome Yugito and put herself in a advantageous position early in the match.

"J-just wait, Yugito-chan... I'm gonna kick your cute butt!!" Micca declared, her vigor renewed as soon as she made such declaration. Beads of sweat started to gather on her face as she attempted to push Yugito back. "Hhnnnggghhh!!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:50 am

Yugito was glad she was able to get Micca in the position for a test of strength as the white haired girl was struggling to stay her ground. As rather then the cat loving girl pushing the brown haired kawaii backwards it was her who got pushed backwards as she slides over the canvas before attempting to firmly place her feet on the canvas and try to push forward once again.

Still hearing Micca declare that she was going to kick her butt came as a surprise and this allowed her opponent to push her down and force her to crouch down onto one knee. ''Arrrggg you won't be able to kick my cute butt as you called it Micca-chan as I intend for you to be the one who ends up losing'''replied the white haired girl as she did not know how long she could resist before she got pushed onto her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:07 am

"B-big words coming from you...!! Hrrnngghhh!!" Micca exclaimed before she give a sudden push in her grip. The sudden push was to make her white-haired opponent to lose her grip. "Y-your cute little butt is mine, hiaarrgghhhh!!!" She roared as she forced herself to push forward, intending to send Yugito back, making her lose her footing so that she could fling her down into the mat.

No matter what happened afterwards, Micca would feel her muscles aching, so she did not make a follow up attack after that. Her smaller, slender frame was unsuitable for such physical exertion, after all.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:19 pm

Yugito would try to fight back and try to push Micca backwards but it was clear to everyone that it was pointless since the white haired girl was already down on one knee. That was quickly chanced into two knees as the Japanese girl fought back with all she had but when her opponent roared that Yugito's butt was hers it was over as the cat loving girl ended up on her back.

Luckily it seems that the other wrestler would not attempt a follow up attack for some reason giving the white haired girl the chance to make it back to her feet as she decided to try and impress the crowd by going for a kip up. So with that in mind Yugito would arch her back and raise her legs before bringing them down and as she pushed herself off the canvas would land onto both feet even if she was a bit unbalanced after the landing.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:30 pm

"Hmph... show off..." Micca mumbled under her breath as she looked at her opponent doing a kip up. Truth be told, she was actually quite impressed by that, because she couldn't do such a thing, or at least not perfectly. Still, there's no time for her to be this impressed. She needed to fulfill her promise from earlier and make Yugito's cute little butt hers.

"Now... how about THIS?!!" Micca would try to deliver a chop to Yugito's chest, hoping that her imbalance from her kip up landing earlier would be enough to make her lose her footing. Then, she would proceed to deliver more of those chops.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next