Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yugito Shirone vs Mikagami Arashio

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Yugito Shirone vs Mikagami Arashio - Page 3 Empty Re: Yugito Shirone vs Mikagami Arashio

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:39 pm

Yugito had not reacted enough from the headbutt to move around but she did giggle when she heard Micca say owie as she replied ''well what did you expect would happen after a headbutt''. Still the fact that the cat loving girl wasted time taunting her opponent was a mistake as she quickly got pounced on by the other wrestler and as she was on her back got straddled by Micca as a result.

Back to top Go down

Yugito Shirone vs Mikagami Arashio - Page 3 Empty Re: Yugito Shirone vs Mikagami Arashio

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:02 am

Straddling her opponent, Micca shouted, "YOUR HEAD IS BUTT!!!" Then, she would bounce up and down while sitting on Yugito, mauling the downed girl's chest all the while. She was determined to beat her opponent up and kick her cute butt, and there's nothing to stop her!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:23 pm

Yugito got straddled after her comment as she wondered what the other wrestler mean by your head is butt. Still the white haired girl did not have any time to think about it as she would feel her opponent bounce up and down while mauling her chest at the same time.

The cat loving girl would scream in agony as her small breasts were being destroyed as she tried to figure out a way to get Micca off her as she screamed ''let go of my breasts you damn bitch''.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:27 pm

Micca stopped when Yugito called her a bitch. She wanted to have fun in this match, and didn't want to seriously hurt her opponent. Feeling that the reason behind her opponent calling her a bitch was her mauling on her breasts, she would change her position, rolling Yugito to her stomach before attempting to put her in a camel clutch hold. She didn't lock her hands properly while using the hold, though, which might enable her opponent to break free if she was to struggle.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:48 am

Yugito was in pain as her breasts got mauled by her opponent as the white haired girl finally had a plan to get the other wrestler off her before the pain would be to much. Still the Japanese girl never needed to go through with her plan to knock Micca off her since the other kawaii got up herself if only to roll the cat loving girl onto her stomach.

From their she would feel her opponent's arms below her chin as she got trapped in a camel clutch as Yugito would grasp at her opponent's hands in an attempt to pry them open so she could escape the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:18 am

Due to her not properly clutching Yugito's chin, her hold was starting to slip, much to Micca's frustration. In order to prevent Yugito from getting away, Micca would bounce on Yugito's back in order to make her feel uncomfortable down there.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:03 am

Yugito had gotten Micca to release her chin allowing the white haired girl to escape out of the camel clutch. Still that only had solved one of the two problems the Japanese girl was currently in as her opponent still sat on her back.

A second later Yugito would wish that Micca would only just sit on her back as the other wrestler started to bounce on her back causing the white haired girl to scream in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:29 pm

"Take this! And that! And some of that!" Micca exclaimed as she would continue bouncing up and down on Yugito's back as if riding a bronco. For the crowd, it was quite an amusing sight to see, but Micca wanted to show more to the audience, so after some time, Micca would get up from Yugito's back and start walking back and forth, waving her hands to all who attended, soaking in their cheers, inadvertently leaving herself defenseless after taking herself off of her opponent.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:20 pm

You would think that Yugito was getting punched or kicked from the way Micca was yelling but what actually was happening had to be an amusing sight for the fans in attention. As at the moment the white haired girl was wishing she could find a way to get the other wrestler off her and was surprised when her fellow kawaii would just get off her for no apparent reason.

Still the cat loving girl would not think too long about that as she figured she was just lucky or something as she would attempt to crawl away and get some distance between herself and Micca as she made it back to her feet slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 05, 2017 11:11 pm

As Micca was enjoying the attentions of the crowd, she noticed that her opponent was trying to move away. Not wanting her to recover immediately, she would turn around and rush over to her, but instead of hitting her with anything, she would just run past her, deliberately missing her before rebounding from the ropes so that she could return back to where Yugito was.

"Take this!!" Micca let out a battle cry as she would leap up and attempt to land a dropkick on her fellow kawaii's back so that she could be brought down to the mat. It would soon be followed by a pinning attempt, placing herself on top of Yugito in order to get an early win in her first match in UFW!!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next