Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yugito Shirone vs Mikagami Arashio

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Yugito Shirone vs Mikagami Arashio - Page 9 Empty Re: Yugito Shirone vs Mikagami Arashio

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:08 am

With one hand holding her opponent's legs as she had pressed her legs into the other wrestlers back , it was time for the final part as her free arm would slowly move towards her neck and wrap her arm around it.After that it would be a struggle as she attempted to get on her back as she had trapped her opponent in a bow and arrow submission hold as she yelled ''do yourself a favor and just GIVe UP!!!''.

Back to top Go down

Yugito Shirone vs Mikagami Arashio - Page 9 Empty Re: Yugito Shirone vs Mikagami Arashio

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:28 am

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Micca screamed in agony as she was put in a bow and arrow submission hold. She felt like her body was about to snap under the pressure, but there's no way she could just give up. This was her debut in AFW! There's no way she could give up just like that. Tears were starting to flow freely down the sides of her head as the pain was becoming too unbearable, but she would not tap out just because her small, cute body was wrecked like that.

"N-NEVER!!!" Micca yelled, knowing that the only way to survive this was to endure this so that she could formulate a way to retaliate. Of course, provided that she didn't pass out first.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:36 pm

Yugito was glad she had bin able to lock the submission move on her opponent correctly as she heard Micca scream in agony. While she hoped not to hurt the other wrestler to much , it all depended on how long her opponent could endure as she would release the other kawaii when she gave up. So for now it was a stalemate as the white haired teen would keep her opponent trapped on her knees as she pulled on the other wrestler's legs and neck to inflict as much pain as possible.

Still the Japanese teen was surprised when she heard Micca yell that she would never give up. This caused Yugito to say ''YES You WILL'' just as loudly as she hoped the other wrestler would just give up soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:27 am

"GYAAAAAAHHHN!!!" Micca screamed, feeling like she might be snapped in half if she did not do something. In the end, though, her small body could only take so far, and as tears streaked down her cute face, she finally screamed out her submission.

"LET GO!!! I-I SUBMIT!!" Micca said, choking back sobs. Due to her position, she was unable to tap on anything, so she could only voice out her submission, which would mean that this match would end with Yugito's victory.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:33 pm

Yugito would hear Micca scream in pain as she had the other wrestler trapped in her newly learn submission finisher. Unknown to the white haired teen was the fact that her opponent was crying as tears streak down her face , but that did not matter as the Japanese teen would release Micca when she heard her say ''I submit''.

When she let go of the other wrestler and heard the referee call for the bell , Yugito would get to her knees as she raise her hands in victory.A few seconds later the white haired teen would look down and whisper to her opponent ''great match and better luck next time MICCA''.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:20 am

Micca whimpered when she was finally released from the torturous submission hold. Her body was hurting all over the place, and her shoulder was injured. When she heard Yugito's words, she let out a small, cute growl as she gave her best menacing look at her, though the menacing effect was mitigated by her cute face.

"Grr... j-just you wait... next time... I'm gonna win..."

Her debut match ended with her loss. She needed to focus more on bettering herself right after her shoulder had been healed.

Winner: Yugito Shirone via submission!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9