Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Northman Sisters

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Northman Sisters - Page 3 Empty Re: The Northman Sisters

Post by HighFly Thu May 04, 2017 11:58 am

The amazon rolled her eyes jokingly as Belinda claimed that she and Chelsea could take down Sonic Boom. Friendly joking aside it would be an entertaining matchup. However as Cecilia entered Alaina's focus shift quickly.

Alaina stood up and made her way over to Cecilia. "Hello, it is nice to finally meet you." Alaina said as she extended her hand for a handshake. She knew Cecilia would try to crush it in a vice grip but Alaina was determined to keep the same facial expression and return the firmness of the handshake.

"Congrats on the title as well, it is quite an accomplishment!" Alaina added politely with a smile, seeing all Taylor's work in getting the title Alaina knew that it wasn't easy. Hell, her own title run wasn't easy. She didn't care if Entropy wasn't seen as the top it would always be special to her.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 07, 2017 1:01 am

Cecilia would look on at Alaina as she made her way over towards her and then look on Alaina's arm as she extended it out for a handshake. The Swede would glance over towards her sister first and then take a hold of Alaina's hand, gripping it tightly as she would put a tight squeeze on it with her vice like grip.

"Hello."
Cecilia let out as she would soon pull her hand back and tilt her head when Alaina congratulated her for the title win. " Uh, thanks I guess." Cecilia let out as she would place her hands on her hips. " So, uh...who're you?" Cecilia let out as she would look on at Alaina for a second or two...

Until Belinda would elbow her sister in the side, causing Cecilia to shrug away a step and let out an annoyed grunt. " I mean...sorry about your title loss ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun May 07, 2017 1:32 pm

Alaina was not sure what to expect from Cecilia. The handshake and show of power? Yeah she had that one figured out. However, she heard such a mix of things that she wasn't sure if she would be humble, arrogant, polite... anything.

Alaina was shocked though when her first impressions of Cecilia was that she was a bit socially awkward. "I'm Alaina Sanders, I wrestle in Friction too." Alaina said, not overly surprised that Cecilia didn't seem to know her, until Belinda elbowed her side. So... Cecilia did know her, commenting on the title loss yet acted like she didn't know who she was. That was starting to leave a sour taste in Alaina's mouth.

"Ah, thanks. Yeah I did my best but Valley is a hell of a wrestler. Ya can't win them all I guess right?" Alaina said, trying to make small talk with the taller woman.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 09, 2017 12:54 am

Cecilia would roll her eyes a bit as Alaina talked about Vally and said you can't win them all, the Swede would shrug her shoulders and then look on at the brunette in front of her. " That's not really the attitude of a champion, former, future or present.." Cecilia let out as she would then walk past Alaina, making sure to bump her shoulder hard into the former Entropy Champs shoulder, as she made her way towards the couch.

" 'Can't win them all' that's a rather pathetic excuse." Cecilia let out as she would drop down onto the couch and pull her legs up to put her feet on the coffee table. " 'Valley is a hell of a wrestler'....'Can't win them all'....interesting choice of words." Cecilia let out as she would start to chuckle for herself.

Belinda would place her palm over her face and shake her had, groaning out a bit as she would walk up towards Alaina and attempt to pat her friends back. Hoping that Cecilia's ever....*quirky* attitude wouldn't annoy her friend very much.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue May 09, 2017 12:13 pm

There were letdowns and then there was this. Alaina looked up to Cecilia inside the ring and her record was a mark Alaina strived for. However outside the ring was something totally different. Cecilia was such a petty, arrogant bitch that Alaina could not believe she ever admired anything about the woman. It was like having a favorite band or movie star, finally meeting them and finding out that they talked down to everyone, acting like their fans owed them something.

Alaina had enough.

She stood there with her hands on her hips shaking her head. "This is disappointing. I never thought someone like you could be so petty, so arrogant and just a straight up self-centered bitch like this. The fact that anyone would look up to such an insecure woman like you is amazing. This is all such a fake act that its almost comedy. You lord over people because you are not at all secure in who you are."

Alaina turned to Belinda and shrugged. "Listen Belinda I am sorry. You are a great person in and out of the ring. Her? Not so much. I think I've had enough of snobby Cecilia to last a life time. Hopefully I will see you around Belinda." Alaina said, gathering her things and making her way to the door, ready to walk out and call a cab as she walked.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:57 pm

Cecilia would sigh out loudly as it seemed as if she offended Alaina, the former Entropy champ sure was fragile, Cecilia thought to herself as she shook her head. She hadn't really meant to insult her but she didn't much care for how the Amazon took it.

Belinda shook her head and was quick to follow after Alaina as her friend started to make her way to leave. " Wowowow! H-hang on Alaina, trust me...she ain't that bad. Just hear her out, she might actually help...she can just be a bit of a bitch sometimes. Please." Belinda let out as seh was trying to calm Alaina down. As much as Cecilia could be a bitch, she was at least sometimes helpful to people and Belinda had hoped she could be that for Alaina....though if the woman was not planning on listening then there wasn't much that Cecilia could do.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:26 am

Alaina paused. She didn't care much for Cecilia at all but if something was important to Belinda she would do her best to see it through. she owed the woman that much. Alaina made her way back in and sat down, saying nothing. She looked over at the champ sitting there and looking a bit smug for Alaina's liking. That didn't matter. Alaina was here for Belinda, and would wait to see what Cecilia said.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:19 pm

It seemed as if Belinda had managed to talk Alaina down from stroming out as the brunette walked back towards the living room and took a seat. Belinda followed along with her, she wouldn't take a seat thought as she instead remained standing and crossed her arm over her chest.

Cecilia let out a loud sigh as she leaned forward, placing a hand upon her right knee and then opened her mouth. As she did Belinda was quick to let out a stern sounding. " Be nice." It would be odd to hear Belinda be stern and cold in the way she'd be right now. She didn't want Cecilia's usual attitude to make Alaina upset and wanting to leave again.

The older of them would move her hand up to the back of her head and scratch at the back of it. Releasing a loud sigh of annoyance. " Sorry, I don't really have a very good filter between my brain and my mouth. If Belinda wants me to put some effort into being nice I shall try my best. Though I will speak plainly and I will be blunt." Cecilia let out as she would then fix her eyes upon Alaina.

" What I meant was, your attitude needs a bit of an adjustment." Cecilia said as she'd keep her eyes fixed on Alaina. " You shouldn't think that the loss was something that couldn't be helped, nor should you think that everyone loses sometime." Cecilia let out, looking over at Belinda and then back to Alaina. " Everyone loses sometime, but the way you should feel when you lose is fundamentally different from that. Hate it, in this world...the winners are those who hate losing the most." Cecilia let out as she would then push up from her seat and walk up towards Alaina.

" In my opinion...You are a talented wrestler. I saw your match against Belinda at the very least." Cecilia let out as she would stand in front of Alaina. " It's your attitude that needs a bit of work. Then again, it can never hurt to polish up your skills either." Cecilia said as she would move her hand up to the back of her head and rub it. " Is that enough?" She'd let out as she looked over at Belinda.

The younger Swede would shrug her shoulders a bit as she looked over at Alaina. " it's up to her if it is, or if she even agrees or likes what you are saying."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:18 pm

Alaina listened silently and nodded. Cecilia reiterated what Belinda said about getting her head on straight. Alaina agreed on that, listening to Cecilia. "Fair enough. I get that and I am going to make the changes I need to." Alaina said matter of factly, still standing in front of Cecilia.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:39 pm

Cecilia would nod her head as she'd place a hand on Alaina's shoulder and narrow her eyes a bit. " You've got potential to rise even higher than the Entropy belt. Just like Belinda and a few others." Cecilia let out as she would smirk.

" Make sure you do so fast. I desperatly need better competition." Cecilia said with a light-hearted chuckle following her words as she'd pat Alaina's shoulder. Taking a step back and then looking over to Belinda.

" Now...lemme know if you ever want a sparring session or some training." Cecilia let out as she'd bring her fist to Alaina's abs and give it a light bump. " I'll work you into shape. Since Belinda doesn't let me do that and most of my little students are busy...I'm getting kinda bored."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next