by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Two sisters and Their Dog

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Two sisters and Their Dog Empty Two sisters and Their Dog

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:11 pm

Three days had passed ever since her encounter with the Won Sisters in the ring, and now it's time for Chiyo to fulfill her part of the stipulations. Normally these kind of things took place in the day after the match, or in most cases, the night after. It's nice for the sisters to give her some time to recovery considering what they've done to her during the match, but that's probably because they had planned even more intense stuffs to do with her. The thought itself sounded quite thrilling.

She wore a relatively normal outfit, a white short sleeved shirt and green dress under her red Chinese dress and a pair of casual shoes. The hair buns were also there, although for this occasion, she didn't bandage her right arm. Inside the bag she's carrying were the requested stuffs, like change clothes and such. Despite not really knowing what's going to happen to her, Chiyo was in the good mood, as she usually was. Rather that worried, she's actually excited. The sisters initially looked cold and all, but they didn't really seemed like bad people.

The pink haired girl looked at the note where the address was as she walked on the streets. It's not too far away anymore from the looked of it, and with each steps, Chiyo could feel her excitement growing.

Back to top Go down

Two sisters and Their Dog Empty Re: Two sisters and Their Dog

Post by acuyra Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:11 am

Lush. Lavish. Pristine. Posh.

There were many other words that could have been used to describe the Won's one story house, but Cindy preferred those. To drive by their home, you would not have thought much of it - slightly larger than the ones around it, but hardly out of the mundane. But, on closer inspection, it reeked of elegance. The blinds were ornate - venetian, tinted like blood, allowing not a sliver of light in or out. The steps leading to the door were like carved marble, smooth on every step. The walls were clean. The grass was trimmed. It had all the niceties and trappings of a mansion and none of the size.

Cindy opened the door to greet Chiyo, wearing a light blue robe that clings tightly to her body. Her hair was still slick from the shower she had just finished taking, and she had a smile on her face. Of course she was smiling.

"And there you are." She reached out to stroke Chiyo's chin for a moment, then beckoned her inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:15 am

Once she arrived, Chiyo took a breather first before knocking on the door. It didn't take too long for the host to greet her, and she smiled at Cindy who came to open the door. Compared to Bridget, they seemed to have more fun during the match, since the bigger sister often looked cold. She didn't blame those who took their fights seriously, though. Maybe the girl would be more welcoming outside the ring. Wishful thinking.

"Hi," she waved at Cindy, taking a good look on the girl from tip to toe, her smile grew wider afterwards.

The pink haired girl took a glance backwards before she entered the house. It'd be a while before she'd be out again, it seemed.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:54 pm

Cindy walked in, making sure to put a little extra shake into her steps as she sauntered inside. Her feet, still wet, left a trail behind her. "Close the door behind you."

The interior of the Won's household matched the outside, with every decadence from the floor to the ceiling shining. Freshly cleaned, burgundy walls around them, low lights and plush sofas. Cindy led Chiyo into the living room, letting her feet slide along the shag carpet.

She took a seat on the couch and motioned for Chiyo to sit beside her. "My sister will return shortly from the store, and then we can begin our time together in earnest. Until she does, I want to have a few words with you."

She crossed her legs, making sure her toned thigh was fully revealed, swiveling her foot back and and forth. "You intrigued me, so I did some research - I am particularly interested in your time with Aphrodite Productions. The videos I watched were quite...entertaining."

'Entertaining'. That was the most polite word for it. sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:18 pm

Chiyo closed the door and followed Cindy while taking a few glances here and there at the insides of the house. It looked like a nice place to live in, considering she's never been the type who'd put an extra effort to decorate her room. Sitting beside Cindy, the pink haired girl listened to the girl's words, and smirked as the host mentioned she did some research into her.

"Ohh, good ol' times they were~" she chirped happily, picturing some of the matches that's the most memorable to her. "My time in AFW have been quite a blast too, though."

Regardless of results, Chiyo did feel that her matches were thrilling, and that's what she cared the most honestly. The handicap against the sisters, for example, might have a loss written all over it for most people, and yet, she managed to handle each of them pretty well individually. Could have gone better too probably, if they fought under the same stipulations again.

"Which one you like more? When I'm losing, or winning~?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:38 pm

Cindy grew quiet for a moment after that question. She never liked to rush an answer, preferring to give it proper time to stew for the best results. It was a difficult question, too. Simple, but challenging.

"Well," Her eyes trailed across the ceiling before coming back down to Chiyo. "Watching you lose is quite thrilling. I can say that from personal experience, of course. Many people might believe it is an easy thing to do, losing. But there is a difference between losing and losing well. You could have sat back and let us walk all over you in the match. Instead, you fought valiantly and made the conquest so much sweeter."

Cindy reached down and ran her hands along Chiyo's stomach, trying to feel the powerful muscles with in. "Watching you control an opponent with your muscles alone, though...that, too, is alluring. I never thought such things could be done, that the body itself could be a weapon. Such a style is rare."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:50 pm

"Heh, that wouldn't be as fun," Chiyo grinned to Cindy. "And I'm sure I can do better next time! If there's ever..."

As the girl ran her hands along her belly, she flexed her abs a bit to let Cindy get a better feeling of her trained stomach. They're the result of her hard work, after all. Of course, back when she started, she thought it's weird for girls to feel each other bodies like that. How time had changed.

"I was surprised myself when I just joined too!" she told the host. "I never thought a belly could be used to flatten someone like that. Ugh, if only you ever faced those amazons from the Aphrodite. There' were lots of them."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:38 pm

Cindy sighed as Chiyo's body tensed up and those tight muscles became more prominent. She would never have guessed a girl with a demeanor such as hers would be so solid, so firm, so dedicated to her body's strengthening. The thought itself was a turn-on. One among many.

"Perhaps. Another time. Though I am quite content with the lady I have here, now." She smiled and finally moved away from her stomach, moving back to sit comfortably in the chair. "And you might have the opportunity sooner rather than later. Tell me - what impression did you get from my sister? What are your thoughts on her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:24 pm

"Hmm... well... she's rather quiet," Chiyo rolled her eyes once. "Pretty strong, though, and I can tell she likes hurting people, just like you, heh~"

Her clash with Bridget was relatively short compared to her fight with Cindy as far as she could recall. Partly because she tossed the bigger sister outside the ring. For a girl of her size, Bridget was surely no slouch on the strength department, though, even if the girl might not be among the strongest around.

"And I swear she was rubbing her crotch on my ass while holding me. Didn't expect that honestly. Maybe she's just shy..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:23 pm

Cindy's smile was more genuine, softer than the one she had shown in the ring. This girl was so energetic and bountiful that she could not help being affected by it. It was a refreshing presence, innocent and serene, yet she suspected there was a more dominant side beneath that sumptuous body.

"I agree, and I believe I know just how to cure such shyness." Cindy stood up and started to walk down the hallway, brushing her legs against Chiyo's as they passed. "I want to show you the site for your next match, Chiyo." She said the name with lust dropping over her voice, like the name itself made her wet.."I believe you will approve."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next