Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Northman Sisters

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Northman Sisters Empty The Northman Sisters

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:18 am

Alaina woke up, still hurting from her impromptu spar loss to Belinda suffering defeat at her hands yet again. She made her way from a guest room down a hall. She took a wrong turn, going into a study instead of the bathroom. After leaving and then going in the door across the hall Alaina freshened herself up a bit.

Her head hurt, as did the rest of her body. She would get through the hangover, and while yesterday was fun today she would do her best to get back to work. After cleaning up and feeling much better, Alaina made her way downstairs to a living room, sitting down and pulling out her phone. She scrolled through, reading a novel she had saved on her phone. She took a deep breath reading and going through a gameplan to change up her training routine. More results, less nonsense... but allow for more free time to clear her mind.

The amazon was going to get her mind and body clear making sure anyone who stepped in the ring with her would understand that they were in for the hardest fight they'd ever had. Alaina smiled a slight bit and sat back in the chair she was sitting in, waiting for Belinda to wake up.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

The Northman Sisters Empty Re: The Northman Sisters

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:20 pm

Not long after Alaina woke up did Belinda, her head was mildly pounding from the excessive drinking the two of them had done and her body kinda hurt from the impromptu spar the two of them had engaged in. Belinda got dressed in a pair of tight skinny jeans and a red tank top as she walked out into the living room and looked around. 

Soon enough she saw Alaina on the couch and would wave towards her friend. " Hey hey. How's the morning treating you ?" Belinda asked as she would move up towards the woman. PLacing a hand on her hip she would try and peer over at Alaina. " So you want some coffee ? Tea ? Breakfast ?" Belinda asked as she would then start to walk over towards the kitchen. She wondered how Alaina felt of course, it did seem as if she was intently looking at her phone before Belinda had joined her in the living room, perhaps she was reading something. 

Belinda was fairly certain that Alaina would bounce back soon enough from whatever slump that the Amazon was in. Belinda had come back from a slump and she was fairly sure that the woman who had given her one of the hardest fought matches in the young Swede's life was going to bounce back any time now. 

" Oh yeah, I was gonna meet up with Cecilia today, do you wanna come with ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:31 am

Alaina smiled at Belinda as she came down. "I slept pretty well and feel pretty good all things considered, ya know? Coffee would be amazing right now, the more the merrier." Alaina said as she rubbed her eyes. She needed the caffeine more than most could imagine. "Did you sleep well?" Alaina asked cheerfully as the thought of coffee flooded into her mind.

However, one thing did catch Alaina's attention and make her tilt her head. Cecilia huh? This intrigued Alaina. She heard many conflicting things about the woman, and meeting her face to face was the best way to see just who she really was. "I would love to meet her and see what she is really like. It should be interesting."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:45 am

" One cup of coffee coming right up!" Belinda let out as she made her way into the kitchen and would start up the coffee-maker, " Do you take milk, sugar ? Or would you rather have a latté or a cappucino or something ?" Belinda asked as she then heard Alaina ask how the Swede had slept. 

She would shrug her shoulders a bit, " I slept alright all things considered. Having been brutalized by your powermoves ~" Belinda teased her friend as she would stretch herself out and wait for the coffee-maker to finish her cup of black coffee. 

" Well, You'll get the chance then. Try not to get too offended by her, alright ? She's a bit eclectic. " The Swede let out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:52 am

"Nah, just one cup of black coffee. I'd say I like my coffee like I like my men, strong and black, but Bryan is pretty white although still strong." Alaina said with a wink and chuckle. The amazon let out a laugh again and flexed an arm after Belinda mentioned her power.

"Did I tell ya my new max bench press? I struggled but put up 320, my new max. If ya think that is crazy my leg press and squat rack work was a ton of fun. I also feel lighter on my feet even though I picked up another 5 pounds of muscle." Alaina said, smiling a bit when Belinda mentioned how Cecilia could be. "I won't let her get to me, unless she pushes one of the red buttons, n that case I'll have to put her in her place!" Alaina said half-jokingly as she waited for her coffee.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:07 pm

Belinda soon enough had both of their coffee's done and walked over towards the living room where she would offer Alaina her cup of piping hot black coffee and then place herself down next to the woman as she started to talk about how much she could bench now. 

The Swede would nod her head and take a sip out of her beverage. Before she would smile towards her friend. " Well, at least try and make sure that you two don't mess too much up. Otherwise I'm gonna have to put a stop to it." Belinda said with a wink towards her friend, as she would nudge her shoulder. " We both know I can ~" She teased Alaina as she would then lean back in the couch and keep sipping on her coffee.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:51 pm

Alaina grunted and looked at Belinda. "I know that, but how would Cecilia react to being upstaged by her younger sister?" Alaina asked in return.

The prospect of meeting Cecilia was intriguing and exciting to Alaina, so much so that she didn't sip her coffee she gulped it down. "All right where is Cecilia? I really want to finally see her in person!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Belinda would smirk as she heard Alaina's question, only getting the Swede to raise an eyebrow and then tilt her head a bit. " I am not sure, but if I have to I'll kick her ass same as yours ~" Belinda teased as she would then move up to her feet and take a big gulp of her coffee. Before she would start to head off towards the hallway. 

" Well, we can go now if you like. Or I could call her over ? " Belinda spoke out as she would place a hand on her hips and look on at Alaina. She would then bring out her phone as she was waiting to hear of Alaina wanted to meet the AFW Friction Champion here or if they were going to go to her place.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:43 pm

Alaina mulled this one over for a second. "Hmmm, maybe ask her and see if she has a preference? If not then let's have her come here. Your private gym in your own house is friggin' amazing!" Alaina said, expressing a girlish approval of the facility.

Admittedly she wished she had a similar setup even if she knew it would never happen.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:20 am

Belinda would nod her head and text Cecilia as she listened on at Alaina. Soon enough she felt her phone buzz and with it she looked on at her phone. She had gotten a response from Cecilia and it seemed as if her sister was going to come over to here. Belinda turned around to Alaina and smiled as she would nod her head.

" Well, looks like she's coming over here soon. What do you want to do until then ?" The Swede let out as she would look on at Alaina. " Will probably take her a few minutes to get here after all."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next