Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Laura "Mama Heel" Grayson Vs Aiko Takeda

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Laura "Mama Heel" Grayson Vs Aiko Takeda - Page 9 Empty Re: Laura "Mama Heel" Grayson Vs Aiko Takeda

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:47 pm

"Ugh.... I...I knew it... please have mercy.... kyaahh.. nnghffffff.....!!! 0///0".
Aiko crawled backwards like a cute and scared little mouse as Mama Kitty crawled at her on all four. Then the petite gymnast was in her loving clutches, squeezed by both her arms and thighs. Not content with jusst crushing the air of Aiko's lungs, Mama Kitty was also preventing the poor girl from inhaling new air, smothering her innocent face inbetween her large breasts and going as far as to giving lovely licks to her head, like a momma cat pampering her little cub.

"Mnnff...mff-ff.... <3". The amorous and feline manners of Mama Kitty soon got the best of poor Aiko, putting the girl into a cute tamed state even if she was squeezing the life out of hers. Weak and dizzy, Aiko let the voluptuous woman squeeze and lick her into tender submission, and now it was time for the busty feline to mark her territory.

"M-Mmnngghfffffff.....!!!" After a good facesitting smother, her farts gassed the poor, air-starved girl into a delirious state, making sure that she could not fight back at all as she reached a climax on her cute face, furtherly marking her with her love juices.

"F-fuahhn...bluurbbbb...blubb.... @.@". Arms and legs sprawled apart and covered with sticky juices with her eyes rolled up, the barely conscious Aiko had quite the pityful ahegao face there.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Laura "Mama Heel" Grayson Vs Aiko Takeda - Page 9 Empty Re: Laura "Mama Heel" Grayson Vs Aiko Takeda

Post by shanecawf Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:05 am

Mama kitty was enjoying her personal time with Aiko as she marked her territory roughly and humiliatingly. Once that was all over, Kitty would notice she hadn't taken the pacifier out of that little hole in Aiko's backside. A sadistic idea came to her head as she would lift aiko's legs up and remove the pacifier out of Aiko. She would give it a quick smell and laugh as she would than begin running her palms over Aiko's cute face gathering her juices and fart smell onto her hands. She would than rub her juices onto the pacifier and hold it in one hand. Laura would come over and sit next to aiko, Pluggin her nose with two fingers. She would plug her nose until Aiko was forced to open her mouth and when she did that, Kitty would shove the dirty pacifier into aiko's mouth. "Suck on that baby!" Kitty would taunt before laughing loudly. Laura would laughwith her as they humiliated their opponent.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9