Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Laura "Mama Heel" Grayson Vs Aiko Takeda

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Laura "Mama Heel" Grayson Vs Aiko Takeda - Page 8 Empty Re: Laura "Mama Heel" Grayson Vs Aiko Takeda

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:59 am

After the brutal beaing, it was now the time for Mama Kitty and Mama Heel to have some motherly fun with their softened and helpless baby girl... but it didn't mean that things were going to be easier or less humiliating for Aiko.

Moaning faintly as Kitty shifted from punching to giving teasingly comforting kisses all over her bruises, the small girl had been choked out by one last powerful squeeze of Laura's thighs, giving the voluptuous mommies the perfect excuse to proceed with their naughty CPR.

"nnf...zzz..... mnghffff.... @.@.... nnfhhh??? M-Mnnghhhff....!!! 0///0".

Finally revived, Aiko was shocked to find that the two dominant mamas were "helping her breathing". His wide scared eyes locked into Mama Heel's gaze as she was forcefully blowing air into her lungs with a crushing kiss. All the while Mama Kitty was pushing that air out with her pressing hands so that the routine could be repeated over and over again.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Laura "Mama Heel" Grayson Vs Aiko Takeda - Page 8 Empty Re: Laura "Mama Heel" Grayson Vs Aiko Takeda

Post by shanecawf Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:23 am

The mamas would continue their humiliation until making it rougher as time went by. Eventually instead of pressing air out with her hands, kitty would stand up and preform butt drops on the poor aiko's stomach. Each one making the ring shake violently while mama heel would once again turn it into a vacuum kiss sucking all the remaining air out of Aiko while kitty did repeated butt presses.

Once the mamas became bored with that, they would both stand up. "What else can we do to our baby mama heel?" Kitty would ask in a cute voice. Mama heel would reply with a snap of the fingers. "I've got another fun game we can play!" And with that, mama heel would pull Aiko up by the arms. "Let's play tug of war!" Mama would grab aiko's right arm while kitty grabbed her left. They would than start pulling in opposite directions hoping the other would lose grip. Eventually mama kitty would lose her grip and Aiko would be sent falling backwards with mama heel. Both mamas would laugh as Laura seemed to win. "Best 2 out if 3! I bet I could beat you!" Kitty would say confidently. Mama heel would than grab for aiko's hair while kitty grabbed for her feet. They would again start pulling in opposite directions until Laura lost grip pulling out a few hairs on the way making kitty the winner of this round. "Alright here's the tie breaker!" Laura would say as she would place aiko's midsection between her thighs and began squeezing with all of her might. Kitty would place aiko's head between her thick sweaty thighs nearly engulfing her face just as Laura had done. The two mamas would than begin shuffling in the opposite direction seeing who had the strongest scissors. Eventually kitty would pull ahead and tank Aiko from Laura's scissors falling forward and crashing Aiko into the mat.

"YESSSS!" Kitty would say excitedly. She would release the scissors and pull Aiko up onto her lap. "That's a good girl helping mommy win like that!" She would boop Aiko on the nose with her finger before laying her down on her back. "I don't think mama heel is too happy with you though..." behind kitty, Laura would be cracking her knuckles staring down at Aiko like she had just done an offensive crime against her. Laura would approach Aiko and do an elbow drop on her stomach before she would stand up lifting Aiko up with her and preforming an over the knee back breaker on the poor gymnast. Kitty would watch in excitement. Kitty would come over and sit on aiko's stomach pressing her back deeper into Laura's knee. "Your so sexy when you get mad..." kitty would say in a sultry low and sexy voice before she would lean forward to kiss Laura while sitting on their poor toy adding all of her weight to poor aiko's back. Laura would push down harder and harder as the kiss became more and more passionate.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:55 pm

"N-Nyaaaaaannnn....!!! S-Stop please... it huuuuurtss! Kyaaaaaahhh!!!"

Poor Aiko squirmed and screamed helplessly as the two sadistic giantesses cruelly used her petite body as their plaything. After 2 rounds of their vicious tug of war game, the poor girl's arms and legs were totally numb and in pain, temporariily useless, and thus making Aiko nothing more than a cute living doll for the voluptuous mamas to play with.

Trapped across Mama Heel's backbreaker submission and with Mama Kitty sitting her plump ass onto her body, Aiko wasonce again trying to scream and cry her pleads to the dominant amazons, but her cute voice was made even weaker and more pityful by her breathless state.
"Ahhn....h-help...me.... I can't....b-brea..aaannghhhh.... @.@".

All the while, the lustful mamas were happily making out with Aiko trapped and crushed inbetween their bodies.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:55 pm

Mama kitty and mama heel were too distracted to hear their toy's begging for air. They would both be making lewd smacking and moaning noises as saliva dropped from their mouths and onto aiko's body. After a good 10 minuet make out session, kitty would get off of poor aiko's stomach while Laura shoved her off.

Both mamas would look at each other as they knew what would come next. Laura would pick Aiko up and toss her over her shoulder she would give a couple hard spanks to aiko's rear before charging towards one of the corners hoping to ram Aiko into in back first bending her over the top turnbuckle. Kitty would sneak out of the ring to be behind the ring post Aiko gets slammed into so she would be there in case Aiko fell over the ring post and out of the ring. Not that it mattered. Either way, Aiko was going to get slammed to the hard concrete floor. Kitty would grab Aiko by the hair and drag her off the turnbuckle. She would pick her up placing her to sit on her shoulders with her crotch towards her face in a power bomb set up. She would hold Aiko up with one hand on her ass softly groping and kneeding her cheeks andding the occasional spank while the other hand held her side firmly. She would hold her on her shoulders for a couple minuets while Laura set up a steel chair right where Aiko would land. Mama heel would give kitty a thumbs up and kitty would jump into the air preforming a devastating power bomb off the apron hitting aiko's back and head on the metal chair. The crowd would all either cheer or cringe as this may have been the most brutal move yet. And there was no hint of the match being over yet as both mama's stood up and hauled Aiko's unconscious body back into the ring for more fun.

Both mamas would come up and preform a belly splash. Kitty's large frame would engulf aiko's face and chest while Laura's engulfed her belly and legs. The ring rattled with the double splash as the mamas just laid there for a while. The ref would slowly approach and quietly start to count Aiko out but luckily for the mamas and not so luckily for Aiko, kitty heard the counting. She would quickly get off and yank Aiko up by the hair. The ref would shake her head and say "this is getting ridiculous! You two are going too far!" Kitty would stand up and so would mama. "Did you hear that Laura? We're going too far?!? I guess we can give her a bit of a break." Than suddenly both mamas would grab the ref and strip her to her underwear before Laura put her into a sleeper while kitty sent punch after punch into her gut. Once the ref was knocked out, Laura would pick the rig up easily off the mat and flip her upside down into a piledriver position. She would aim to drive the ref's head directly into aiko's crotch with the pole driver. Kitty would watch and laugh saying "come on ref your going too far!" Laura would use the refs unconscious body as a puppet and lay her on top of Aiko face to face. "Go ahead Aiko. Give her a kiss and thank her for being such a good ref tonight... we won't be needing her anymore." Kitty would grab Aiko.'a arm and Bend her wrist in an unnatural way so she would be more inclined to obey their commands to kiss the unconscious ref. Laura would step up onto the refs back and add her weight pressing down into poor Aiko.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:46 pm

Aiko's torture seemed to be endless. Knocked out onto the steel chair, the petite girl had been also injured, not permanently but seriously enough to make her completely helpless to defend herself for the rest of the match. Not that the evil giantesses cared at all.

And with the ref knocked out for good, nobody could help her now. "N-Nghhhh... Kyaahhhh.... i-it hurts.... m-mommy please..mnnghhhhff... 0///0". Totally defeated in body and mind, poor Aiko was subdoed to the point of even call them "mommy" at this point. But she still had to utterly humiliate herself by being pressed lips to lips with the unconscious ref-girl, having to give her a long, degradating kiss.
"n-ngghff.... sob...kissss....". Tears were running down her cute wide eyes, desperate and helpless as she only wanted the two evil mamas to stop hurting her so much.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:12 pm

The mamas would come up with an even more humiliating tactic. They would grab the unconscious ref and strip her panties off. Kitty would sniff them strongly before throwing them out to the perverted crowd. The mamas would than pick the poor ref girl up and spread her legs into a splits before dropping her crotch first onto aiko's face. "Thecref did such a good job tonight! I think she deserves to get off!" Kitty would cackle evilly as she forced the ref to rub her pussy against aiko's face literally face fucking her. They would do this until the ref came all over aiko's face but they weren't don't with the ref quite yet.

The mamas would each take a girl and hold them tight in a bearhug. They would be on opposite sides of the ring as they would sprint towards one another and open their arms at the last second to quite literally crush the two girls between them. "Aiko your lucky! You may have just found a cute tag team partner!" Both mamas would say as they squeezed the two mercilessly between them. Their breasts swallowing them whole while the two smaller girls were once again forced to meet face to face and press against each other in this brutal fleshy bearhug prison.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:04 pm

The "Psycho Mommies" duo were apparently having the time of their life now, playing with their helpless prisoners like with two human-sized dolls are they enjoyed every kind of perverted game.

The crowd was having mixed reaction to such lewd scenes. Some were boing considering it an excessively brutal torture on the cute Aiko and the unfortunate ref-girl. Others were secretly or blatantly enjoying the perverted domination show.

In any case, Mama Kitty and Mama Heel were the absolute queens of the arena at the moment, and that would mean for them to be able to do whatever they wanted to anyone they wanted for as long as they wanted.

Soon the voluptuous amazons had each of the petite girls in a tight hug, burying their head into soft massive bosoms as they pressed into each others.
It was quite the impressive, crushing and sensuous show for the fans as the small girls were enveloped and utterly vanished from sight within huge maternal curves, like in a sort of voluptuous magic trick.

"N-Nffhhh..... @.@". The crushed and smothered girls could be invisible, but the cute muffled vibrations produced by Aiko's scared whimpers could be still felt within the busty mamas' ample bosoms.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:50 am

The mamas would laugh as they crushed the two girls. They would moan as they felt aiko's moans vibrate throughout their hold. They would back up and press together a few times just to keep Aiko on the verge of consciousness before hugging the girls tightly until they felt Aiko go limp. Once that happened, mama kitty would throw the ref out of the ring and into the crowd as a souvenir.

"We should really focus on our baby.here" Laura would say as she would still be holding Aiko like a baby letting her use her shoulder as a pillow as she gently stroked aiko's hair and back while she rocked back and forth while slightly bouncing and patting her back as if she was trying to burp her baby after feeding. Kitty would nod as she walked over and put her hand on aiko's lower back gently rubbing her.

The mamas came up with a fun idea. They would sit Aiko in the corner where kitty would slap her awake before both mamas would stand there with their hands on their hips. Choose your favorite mama!" They would demand. They would wait for Aiko to answer before they would react.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:24 pm

With the poor ref-girl dismissively tossed out of the ring, the two giantess-mommas had Aiko all to themselves now.

Still unresponsive, she sobbed quietly in the motherly arms of Laura, dimly aware of her mockingly comforting caresses. Sat into the corner and uncerimoniously brought back to her senses, Aiko was scared to death looking up at the busty giantesses towering over her in their intimidating pose with hands on their hips.

She had to pick her favorite mama...!!! Which was an impossible and dangerous choice to make, and surely a trick question to furtherly punish her. Whatever, the stern glares from both mommas made it deadly clear that she HAD to choose!
Gulping and sweating, Aiko finally came to a decision: Laura was her official opponent after all... and the one who had inflicted her the most horrible tortures. And so, while she was scared at the idea of displeasing Mama Kitty, the idea of making Mama Heel angry was even more terrifying!

And so..... "N-Nyah.... p-please don't hurt me too badly... but.... M-M-Mama Heel.... *sob*" , Aiko would finally whimper.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:28 pm

Mama heel would grin as she heard Aiko's words as it seemed that she had completely broken the gymnast. "After all the pain, Humiliation and fear I put you through you still chose me... What can I say? I'm touched... But you are really dumber than you look little girl... Have you no manners? How do you think kitty feels?" Laura would point to kitty would stood there with a evil grin on her face. "Oh haha I guess she doesn't care. haha oh well back to it!" Laura would say as she would step aside and point to Aiko and look at kitty. "Why don't you show her your talents for a while? Maybe that will change her mind!" "With pleasure" Kitty would purr as Kitty would lick her lips as her feline instincts took over as she got down on all fours and slowly crawled towards the kawaii gymnast.

She would crawl very slowly and intimidatingly towards the cute girl before she would pounce landing in Aiko's lap for a body scissors bearhug combo. She would hug Aiko into her large breasts while licking her head like a mother would a cat softly purring and making cute cat sounds while her soft muscles bulged from her incredible squeezing.

Laura would watch falling in love with her feline friend as the hold was so brutal yet intimate. She was quite glad she had set this up. Kitty would eventually release Aiko to preform one of her signature moves "territory mark. She would back away from aiko and turn away from her before slowly crawling backwards into her lifting up her fake tail to press her bare ass right into Aiko's face until it was engulfed by her massive cheeks. She would than let out a fart right into Aiko's face to mark her territory by smell. She would let out a couple making sure to rub them in thoroughly before she would flip around onto her rear where she would begin humping aiko's face with her crotch using her face as  a sex toy. She would last for nearly 5 minuets before spraying her juices all over Aiko's face leaving another substance on Aiko claiming her as her territory.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next