Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Meeting with beast: Valentyna Kliubova vs. Killer King

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Meeting with beast: Valentyna Kliubova vs. Killer King Empty Meeting with beast: Valentyna Kliubova vs. Killer King

Post by TheRacker Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:57 pm

Match type: Standard match.
Win condition: pinfall, submission or KO

Valentyna knew that starting in AFW league won't be easy, but she didn't imagined that it will be as difficult. Everything started with her debut match, where she ended the match laying unconscious on canvas. Since then she practiced really hard to assure the outcome of next battle will be different. And if the first match was already hard enough, than there are probably no words to describe what will follow. Her opponent is almost whole feet taller and 130 pounds heavier than herself - and on top of that, being notorious heel in tension.

Valnetyna Kliubova:

Valentyna sat in her locker and shivered by only thinking about her opponent. But such matches were inevitable; she signed for tension rooster and sooner or later she'd have to fight someone like King. She just had bit bitter taste of it, since she has to face it that early. Anyway, it was almost a match time, so Valentyna quickly jumped into her wrestling attire: leathered bikini, thigh high stockings and gloves.

"Come with me now" began blasting out of the speakers and Valentyna showed up on the end of the aisle. She was welcomed with lot of cheering and encouraging words, which did bring more optimism to her. "Well, at least i'll have audience on my side." Valentyna thought to herself as she walked down toward the ring. Once reaching it, she'd jump on apron and bend over when using top and middle rope to get inside of a ring. Some pictures were most likely taken, which didn't bother her. Right now, she was focused on her opponent who will join her soon enough.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Meeting with beast: Valentyna Kliubova vs. Killer King Empty Re: Meeting with beast: Valentyna Kliubova vs. Killer King

Post by KillerV Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:41 pm

Meeting with beast: Valentyna Kliubova vs. Killer King 9523180802_5a02ae7d9a_c

King is set schedule to take on his next opponent and will continues to remind everyone whoever he face will get their asses kicked by the most notorious, ruthless roster of all rosters from everyone factions! Stepping out on stage that everyone instantly booing at him before the man of the hour shows up, flexing his large muscled as King shows off his black boots, black wrestling tights and signature black leopard mask, everything about him people just too afraid to get close and only thing they can do is booing at the man.

He eventually walking down the ramp seeing his skimpy opponent looking pretty good and do wonder what will she do against him? Shes lucky that this match is standard that he couldnt do anything too illegal and deadly, but at the least he'll get to crush someone by his dirty big hands, which he pointing it out at her when he gotten closer to the ring, grabbing the ropes to pull himself in, stepping between to get inside and moving to the center of the ring, all attentions to himself. "Ready to lose?" He asked her, see his shoulders and arms crossed slightly moving, King is chuckling.

Whenever the bell rings, he would bring his hands up and start circling around his new opponent. "Valentine or something right? Heh, I'll remember it once I own you!" He said, before attempting to rushes right for the green haired girl hoping to get his arm around her head as he turn, trying to lock her in a side headlock to press her face against his rock hard ribs.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Meeting with beast: Valentyna Kliubova vs. Killer King Empty Re: Meeting with beast: Valentyna Kliubova vs. Killer King

Post by TheRacker Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:55 pm

It was even worse when King entered the ring, since the difference between both wrestlers became bit more obvious. I.. I.. she began stuttering a little and moved few steps away from him. I'll do my best not to lose. You know height and weight isn't always everything. She tried to answer as politely as she could to not piss him off already. "And it's Valentyna, not Valentine - but you can still call me Valentine if you wish." Generally she would extend her arm for a handshake, but not today - she had a feeling that King would just use this to own advantage. "Owning me...?" She thought to herself "When the match ends i need to leave as soon as possible, that's for sure."

The bell rang and Valentyna imidiately began moving around the ring, since she knew that as soon as King catches her it's over. Up close battles were always her weakness and this match wasn't exception. She was way faster and had more stamina than king so it will take a while to take down this beast: it was hard task, but not impossible. She took few deep breaths to calm herself down when seeing him rushing toward her and prepared herself for fight. She ducked when he reached toward her and sliped right pass and ended behind him. She quickly followed and punched his back and moved away before he could follow up.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:31 pm

"Oh is that so?" He said when she mention about height and weight. "Then I guess I'll just use my strength to dominate your fine ass!" scanning her whole body while pumping himself up. "Whatever your name is jobber, Im taking you down tonight!" He said while she tries to correct him for her name, but wouldnt matter to him he wants to crush this sexy babe by his dirty hands.

As soon the match get started, the bell rings so the meanest beast goes right after her from the start hoping to catches the green haired woman where he plans on grabbing her head and tuck it under his muscled arm, wanted to squeezed her hard like a melon. Except she was a slippery one and felt his back took at hit, almost barely fazed him, he slowly turning around to get a look at her. "Is that it?"

He would stood there, chest out, pound his chest couple of times wanting her to see if she could do more than just that. "COME ON! GIMME YOUR BEST SHOTS!" He tries to provoke her, wanted to let her understand that whatever she does to him, it was proven to be useless, powerless, wont take the beast down and should accept the beatdown by him. "HUH?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:57 pm

Valentyna's concerns prooved to be right when she landed her first punch. His body was hard as rock and at the end it was her fist that probably hurted more than his back. Well, at least she managed to escape before he was able to turn around to catch her. She will need to do something else, something bigger to bring this beast down. She still didn't know what though, so her best bet was to keep avoiding up close contact with him for now.

She saw the opportunity to land an open hit on him after his provocation and she already did few steps forward before changing her mind. Surely it was some kind of trap... a lure to get her closer. No no... Valentyna was smarter than this. She was faster and they will play her game in ring. If he want to win, he'd need to work for it.

"No! If you want to take me down tonigh, you'll need to come and get me. You'll need to catch me first!" She said and began preparing herself to jump away from and avoid his next attack. Maybe she can stall enough to make him exhausted from all the chasing.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:13 am

King tries to provoke the green haired babe to get to hit him again for another strike, but she seems to get the idea on doing do though hesitate and changed her mind, backing off and telling him that he'll have to chase her around before he could do some powerful moves, he hates chasing! "Grrr.... catch you?! How about stand there and take the move like a jobber!" shouting at the girl.

Isnt a fan of chasing anyone in the ring, last time they ran and ran and just so tiring to do that, she better not run the whole time or else King going to use someone around him like the crowd, announcer, referee, whoever to threaten her to get physical with the beast. For now, he'll see what he can do.

King growls loudly as he rushes toward to the girl though not very fast but seemingly is from his large size, he tries to get his hands on her shoulders hoping to whipping the girl right into the nearest turnbuckle just to keep her there and hoping she stay still so King can rush once more trying to sandwich her right into the corner!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:48 pm

Valentyna saw little frustration on King's face after he realized that he'll have to catch her first. She wasn't sure wheter is this a good or bad sign, but at least she was safe for next few moments. And she couldn't help but giggle after hearing few laughs from nearby spectators on her remark. At least something good that she can pull out of this fight.

But this was first mistake from Ukranian girl. You need to always focus on your opponent and what's going on in ring. After this you can start observing what's going on around you. When green haired girl realized what's happening in ring it was already too late. King already stood beside her and whipped her in nearest corner. She could felt his strength for the first time - she could feel slight pain in her back despite ring post being padded.

"Oh shoo, that's not good.." She said to herself when seeing beast stomping his way toward her. At least she was focused now and was able to duck before he'd be able to make a pancake out of her.
Green haired girl knew that this was opportunity for her counter attack. She knew that finishers are there to finish the match, but this match was different. She'd probably need more than to even had a slight chance to win. So she jumped on middle rope and propeled herself toward king. Hopefully her knee will find the way to King's face.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:07 pm

King wanted to teach this girl a lesson that she'll never forget, something that all of his opponents when meeting him in the ring or backstage brawl or literally anywhere actually, the beast wanted to give this girl one hell of a fun time being destroyed by his own hands. He did managed to get his hands on her and whipping the green haired girl right into the corner so that shes trapped pretty good, no escape for her!

"GRRR!" King tries to rushes the girl into the corner hoping he could sandwich her hard but didnt feel her soft squishy body though surely felt his heavy hard body crashing the turnbuckle with a loud thud. "UGH!" He bounces right off and clutching his chest, groaning that it felt so much pain.

Eventually he looks around while holding his chest trying to see where the girl is, only managed to see her got on the rope using it to bounces right off and smack his face by her knee, knocking him down first before she could ever do. "GAHHH!" The great big beast went down on the mat, laying there as he was stunned for a brief moment, trying to roll himself to his knees, regaining his senses. "Nghh... shit...."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:10 pm

Except from getting whipped to the corner, match started really good for Ukranian girl. Avoiding most of his hits and even bringing him down on canvas that early is like the perfect begining. Crowd went crazy with last action and so did Valentyna. But deep inside she was still worried a lot. The real problems will show right now: she was scared that with this action she only pissed him up.

But there was more than just angry beast. It's easy to use finisher and bring him down, but what to do now? There is no way that she would be able to lift him or throw him, so it was either submission hold or attack with kick and punches.

It was really hard decision and green haired spent way too much time that she should. It was when King began to rise up again when she finally decided to charge and tried to wrap her legs around his head - which was pretty hard task since his neck was almost as big as her thigh.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:06 am

That move she did was painful, so painful that it really hurt his face and even felt worst that he went down on the mat too, groaning that he tries to slowly rolling himself up, already angry enough at the girl but felt more eager to beat her ass down so hard, that she'll regret for ever pulling that move on him!

While he slowly pushes himself up to his feet, slightly staggering to balance himself but his opponent wouldnt let him recover for long, his green haired opponent rushes at the beast and catching his head with her shapely legs wrapping right around it. "NGH!"

His hands instantly moving up to place on her smooth thighs, standing up tall at 6'5", panting out hot breath through his black leopard mask between her legs, he could look up through the gazing eyes of the leopard and growls slightly, King is indeed angry and still his head throbbing in pain, only thing he can think of is dropping down kneeling so he could yank her with him into his powerbomb but pulling down to land her back right on his knee! "GRRRR!" Powerbomb Backbreaker!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next