Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Give It Back!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Give It Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: Give It Back!

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:43 pm

Alaina caught and wrapped up Zoey, the smaller lady struggles proving fruitless. Alaina held Zoey down and heard her answers. At first Alaina nodded in approval, her little bad stretch against women on the rise or at the top was known it seemed. Truthfully she was feeling bad, as coming off a loss or three will do that to a grappler.

As Zoey kept speaking Alaina's face softened up a bit. She even began to chuckle before taking her bra back and rising to her feet, making sure to help Zoey up as well. "I would say you got me back pretty good. You are also right about me being a bit down I guess. Ya know, this was sorta fun wasn't it?" Alaina said to Zoey once she got up.

"Do ya have time to sit down and talk a bit?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyKnight Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:46 am

Zoey almost didnt want Alaina to let her go, getting a strangely pleasant feeling from being totally immobilized and struggling under the muscular woman. If the Japanese girl had forgotten why Alaina was named 'Amazon' at times, this served as a pretty good reminder. She wondered how she had lasted as long as she did in their match the previous month, making her giggle a little.

Zoey reluctantly took Alaina's hand and got to her feet, standing only as tall as the woman's muscled shoulders and barely half as wide. Getting the Amazon to smile made her feel better about her own silly antics today, putting to rest any fear she had of painful retaliation from the older woman. "We can sit and talk, or practice and talk. We are in the ring, after all, miss!" she replied in her childlike tone, following up with, "I'm always on for a rematch too, so I can kick your big, strong, silly butt." and a wink, poking Alaina's belly.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:24 am

Alaina smiled and shook her head. She was just on the wrong end of a match, and her body ached. Still, she remembered being new and her rough career start. Confidence was key. Opportunity was important. Maybe Zoey saw this as an opportunity even if it was just a spar?

"All right we can do that, but I am not at my best right now even if I'll give it everything I have left in me." Alaina said as she stood up and made her way over to a corner, putting her bra down on the apron. "So how long have ya been wrestling? What got ya into this career?" Alaina asked as she stepped out towards the center of the ring trying to create small talk while she readied herself for when Zoey chose to initiate the spar.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyKnight Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:15 pm

Maybe with the Amazon injured and tired Zoey could pull a win, even if it wasn't an official one. Still though, as tired and aching as she was, Alaina had still pinned her to the canvas just a moment ago as if she were nothing, so getting caught was still something of a death sentence as far as Zoey's victory was concerned. Alaina accepting her offer made the tiny redhead grin and giggle, taking up a cat-like stance a few feet away from the Amazon, hoping to stop her from grappling right away.

"That sounds fair to me" Zoey teased, waiting a moment for Alaina to ready herself before springing forwards and attempting a dropkick against the big woman's chest. "Nnf! Two months, and because I wanted to." she replied, "What about you?". Hopefully the Amazon wouldnt react immediately to the dropkick, else the first round would be an embarrasingly short one for the smaller wrestler, even just with the gym-goers to witness it.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:34 am

Alaina was listening and thought she was ready when Zoey hammered her with a fast dropkick! The amazon stumbled back clutching her chest as she slumped down, grabbing onto the nearby reposer support to stay up. "Omph! I always liked competition and my old job was all right but this just kinda drew me in. Been here since 2014, started wrestling about 8 months before coming here."

Alaina grit her teeth and ran right at Zoey, rushing straight into her shoulder first as she tried to shoulder block the small lady to the ground!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyKnight Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:58 am

Zoey had to put a decent amount of energy into the move to knock Alaina off-balance, causing the lightweight redhead to spring away a short distance while Alaina fell towards the ropes. While Alaina managed to catch herself on the ropes and recover quite quickly, Zoey fell down on her butt and quickly rolled backwards onto her feet, but not quickly enough. She looked up towards her sparring partner only to get a face-full of shoulder, being thrown off her feet and down onto the canvas, seeing stars as a result of the heavy impact.

"O-Ooh- Wha-?" she said in a pretty cute, confused tone, laid flat on her back with her legs and arms spread out.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:56 pm

Alaina waste no time going for a quick cover trying to pin Zoey. "You are pretty good for someone who is so new." Alaina said as she started the count.

"ONE!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyKnight Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:23 pm

The sound of the word 'One!' being called out in such a way seemed to bring Zoey back to her senses quick enough. Alaina's weight pressing down on her chest would make it quite awkward for most girls to kick out, but Zoey is very slippery, managing to wriggle and squirm her way downwards towards freedom, disappearing under Alaina's muscular belly just in time for the 'Two!' count and getting back onto her feet.

Zoey was still a little dazed by the hard blow to the face she had just taken, and tried to stumble towards the ropes for a quick time-out. If Alaina was back on her feet quick enough, she'd have no trouble catching the little redhead and landing most any move she liked on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:05 pm

Alaina saw Zoey get up and gave a quick applause for the young woman's effort. As Zoey made her way to the ropes Alaina gave chase grabbing onto Zoey and pulling her away.

Alaina knew that Zoey uNader stood that her foe was strong. Alaina wanted to show some agility. She grunted as she leapt up and tried to reverse roles, attempting to catch the speedy Zoey in a hurricanrana!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyKnight Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:22 pm

Zoey was halfway to the ropes, her head still spinning from the previous blow, when Alaina managed to catch up to her. She was expecting another hard power-move from the big woman, it would be in-line with the style she seemed to typically fight with, but instead she leapt into the air to attempt a move that seemed more apt for smaller wrestlers, catching her thighs around Zoey's head and flipping backwards, the difference in weight and strength making the little wrestler slap hard against the practice ring's canvas.

She'd end up flat on her back, legs and arms spread out, barely moving and with her head stuck between Alaina's thighs, staring up sleepily from the bottom of her leopard-print swimsuit, a thin trail of saliva running down her chin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next