by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:47 am

» Avalanche 2023: Alizeh Midori vs Gabbie Minato
by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Give It Back!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Give It Back! Empty Give It Back!

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:01 pm

Alaina had stumbled back in from her most recent outing... another match... another loss to a significant, top tier lady. She shook her head as she hobbled to the locker room, sitting down on a bench and staring straight ahead at the lockers. She was beside herself, and tried to convince herself that next time would be different. It had to be. She would do whatever she had to in order to make it different. The amazon would rise again, she was sure of it. Nothing was going to stop her, not even women whom she seemingly was unable to beat no matter what.

As Alaina pulled her gym bag out it felt light. After shuffling through all her regular clothing was gone... her jeans, her shirt, her bra and underwear! "You have got to be fucking kidding me!" Alaina cried out, worn out physically and mentally from he match. This was just insult to injury at this point.

An exasperated amazon got up and began looking around the largely empty locker room, trying to find her clothes as well as the culprit who took them!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Give It Back! Empty Re: Give It Back!

Post by DizzyKnight Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:00 am

Zoey heard the locker room door swing open and let out a quiet gasp, scooping up Alaina's clothing quickly and hiding in the back behind a row of lockers. Her plan originally just involved taking one part of the Amazon's outfit to tease her with, but it had taken her longer than expected to get into the locker room. Thankfully, there was nobody else around to tell on her. Not-so-thankfully, it seemed Alaina wasn't in a good mood, Zoey had expected her to win whatever match she was taking part in, but it seemed to have gone the other way.

Alaina looked quite nice in her tiger-print swimsuit though, something Zoey definitely couldn't deny. When the muscular woman stood up and began to walk Zoey's way, she panicked slightly and dropped most of the woman's clothing with an audible *thump*, blowing her cover right away. She managed to keep hold of Alaina's bra and panties though, and scurried down the aisle to set a trap for the former champion.

When she rounded the corner, Zoey would pull Alaina's underwear like a slingshot, and fling the panties straight against the older woman's face, giggling like an idiot. She'd wait a moment to see Alaina's reaction, and then take off running with the Amazon's bra hanging from her neck like a scarf. She'd be wearing her own wrestling attire, with her silly big hoodie over the top obscuring the tiny shorts she wears.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:15 am

"What the hell?" Alaina said as she rounded a corner and saw most of her clothes in a pile on the ground. Before she could figure out how they got there something light hit her in the face.

Her underwear?

Alaina pulled it off, scooping up her clothes and throwing them all back in front of her locker, with he exception of the bra which Zoey was wearing like a scarf? "What the hell are you doing!? Give that back!" Alaina said with a very unamused look on her face. As soon as Zoey turned to run Alaina took off as quickly as her body would allow her to hobble, which wasn't very fast. A pained look was etched on her face, but Alaina had to somehow catch Zoey....

Easier said than done.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyKnight Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:55 pm

Catching up to Zoey would be a challenge for anyone, but someone of Alaina's physical prowess would probably be able to do it in most circumstances. For now though, it would be a bit of a task as the tiny wrestler vanished around one of the many corners of the locker room. Luckily for the Amazon, her constant and adorable giggling and the sound of her small feet thumping against the hard locker room floor gave a pretty good idea of where she was and where she was going.

It was quite an adrenaline rush for Zoey, being chased always was for just about anyone, even more terrifying to be chased by someone that could break both of your legs pretty easily. She hoped that Alaina wasn't in such a bad mood as she seemed to be, else this could end very painfully for the little teenager, given how the Amazon had beaten her fairly before. Zoey burst through the locker room door, running past some bewildered onlookers and into the gym, finding a place to hide and wait for the big woman to show up.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:04 pm

Alaina was hurting and had a lot of trouble keeping up. Her taxed body was already winded and worn. She kept Zoey in sight but was not able to gain much ground as the small speedster wqs a few steps ahead and then some!

Zoey ran into a training gym and the door closed behind her. Alaina got to the doors herself, forcing them open in a hurry! Inside ahe saw a lot of people training.... and no sign of Zoey!

Keeping an eye out, the amazon lumbered in looking around for Zoey, making her way over to the cardio area.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyKnight Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:16 pm

It shouldn't have been that surprising to find the gym in use by a number of people, giving the little teen confused and curious glances at seeing her come running in through the door giggling. Most went back to their training, but a few took even further interest after seeing former champion Alaina Sanders come storming in after. Zoey hoped none would give her away, sneaking carefully around the room while the Amazon searched for her.

When she thought Alaina's back was turned, she quickly darted out to hide beside the empty wrestling ring in the center, biting her bottom lip and shivering as adrenaline pumped through her little body. She peaked out from the side to look for the muscular woman, struggling to keep herself from giggling as her eyes scanned the rather large room. If she was paying attention, Alaina would probably notice a few gym-goers staring right at where Zoey was crouched down, giving her away.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:06 pm

Zoey was nowhere to be found by the treadmills, however as Alaina looked around a few wayward eyes seemed to all be looking at the ring. That had to be where Zoey was! Alaina was still tired as she made her way over to the ring, walking around the side and peeking around back. Sure enough, there was Zoey and her bra.

"There you are! I've had a really bad day kiddo, just give me back my damn bra already!" Alaina said as she came around the corner rushing at Zoey as quickly as her battered body would allow her to!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyKnight Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:35 pm

Seeing Alaina suddenly appear just a few feet away made Zoey shriek with terror, quickly hopping up onto the ring apron and throwing herself through the ropes as quick as her little body could move, a sudden burst of adrenaline making her whole body shake as she darted into the center of the ring.

Climbing in, she accidentally snagged her foot on the bottom rope, tripping herself and granting Alaina plenty of time to catch up while the tiny Japanese fighter tried to get back on her feet. Depending on how quickly the Amazon moved, Zoey might well find herself standing inches away from a rather angry muscle-bound giantess!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:48 pm

Alaina saw the normally nimble Zoey trip and the bigger woman acted immediately. She slid into the ring and reached out, trying to grab hold of Zeoy any way she could! Even if she could just get a hand on an ankle it would be enough for the amazon to secure her iron grip on Zoey.

"I gotcha kiddo, now tell me what in the hell are ya doing?! Seriously why did you take my stuff?" Alaina called out as she tried to secure the elusive Zoey inside the ring, desperate to get her bra back but more importantly desperate for answers from this young woman. Aside from having a match with her, a surprisingly hard fought one at that, Alaina knew next to nothing about this girl. She didn't seem like a heel at all. She just seemed.... highly irreverent and energetic from what Alaina could tell.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyKnight Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:07 pm

Zoey let out another cute squeak as Alaina's powerful hand locked around the bottom of her little wrestling boot at the ankle. Without doing something painful like kicking her in the face, there wasn't a single thing Zoey could do to get her foot free, though it didnt stop her from squirming and trying to crawl back away from the muscular woman.

Any slight hope she had of freedom quickly vanished when Alaina's other hand pinned her other knee to the canvas and crawled up practically on top of her, entirely immobilizing the young redhead. "Nnghf! Hnng! How are you so strong?!" she whined, the Amazon's arms effortlessly countering Zoey's rather adorable struggling.

A few of the gym-goers noticed what was hanging from Zoey's neck, causing a few to blush and others to snicker. Eventually, Zoey realised her struggling was pointless, and fell down on her back with a sigh, "I thought you were feeling sad, so I was just trying to cheer you up, miss!" she answered, unclipping Alaina's bra and offering it up. "And maybe to get you back for beating me" she said, sounding pretty nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next