by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Oh, give me silver, blue and gold.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oh, give me silver, blue and gold. Empty Oh, give me silver, blue and gold.

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:27 pm

*Sigh*

Boring....

In a quite lonesome bar at the moment considering it was late in the evening....hell it might not even be considered evening as much as night instead. It was nearing midnight, but this place was still open, a chill calm bar with only a handful of denizens who drank at this late hour...one of which was the blond beauty of AFW, nursing a glass of rum 20 year of age Plantation rum. Her fingertips lightly tapped around the upper portion of the glass, her other arm was propped up by her elbow as she rested her head against her palm. How long had she been here  ? Where was here ? I one talked about mental state....it was weeks, months. As for this night in this bar it was without a doubt a few hours and a few drinks...the bartender would probably think to cut her off after a drink or two, regardless if she was feeling drunk or not.

" Beeh..." The blond beauty let out, clearly bored and wondering why she was still here and drinking....she didn't feel like training at the moment. Hell, what was the point even ? No matter what she did she found ways to piss people off and they'd just keep coming and coming, more and more of them...regardless of the end results where the blond beauty stood triumphant. It was starting to wear a bit on the blond...well, more so it was starting to make her feel a bit of a slump.

The blond beauty soon took up her drink and downed it, the warm sensation of the spicy liquid started to drip down her throat and into her chest, filling that sensation all the way down towards her gut. She placed the glass down as moved up towards her feet, moving to turn and walk out of the bar. She got a few steps in the direction of the exit before her eyes widened and she caught the sight of a person she knew. " W-why are..." was all the blond managed to get out as she was frankly quite stunned by the appearance.

Spoiler:

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Oh, give me silver, blue and gold. Empty Re: Oh, give me silver, blue and gold.

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:42 pm

Anna had quite the business to take care of and she was going to enjoy it more than anything she's done in quite some time. She got herself all signed up and ready in a new wrestling league that she knew her old rival was a part of. It was much less of 'settling the score' because in her mind the score was already settled--but more so that she wanted to remind Cecilia of who her true rival really was. She had caught word of how well the girl was doing in that league and that fact just aided even more to her wanting to show the girl her place. She let out a long breath, making her way to the bar  that she heard Cecilia might be at, spotting her as she did.

She was lucky enough to be there right when it seemed she was going to leave and the reaction that she got from her was priceless. "Well well--look who it is" She said, a wide smile on her face as she reached over to pat at Cecilia's head a bit. "Is that really the proper way to greet an old friend? I sure hope you're not mad at the record you and I shared before we had to part?"

Spoiler:

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:53 pm

Cecilia looked on at her old time rival, it had been years since they last met...hell probably well over five years since they "settled" their scores and went seperate ways...a seperation that left Cecilia with a foul taste in her mouth and an awful weight in her heart and pride...there reason why her stubborn and fearsome never give up mentality, the reason why she fought harder than anyone and pushed herself more so than anyone was standing in front of her...as stunning as ever as well.

When Anna's hand went out and patted her head the blond remained a bit shocked at the sight. " Ah..eh...I mean..." Cecilia was a bit surprised and shocked and Anna didn't help with it, that patting of hers.... there was a lot that caused Cecilia's mind to blank out a bit but she managed to at least compose herself some how. " I'm..sorry ? It's been a long time...A-anna."

Of course she went right at it with the talk of their record, something that got Cecilia to grit her teeth a bit...her red eyes glaring at Anna's beautiful pair...ah, had she always been such a knockout ? Back in the day sure...Anna was pretty, but she had just grown more so with each passing year it seemed.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:00 pm

Anna let out a slight little giggle at Cecilia's reaction. She could tell that she was the last one she expected to see at this place. With how long it's been since they've seen eachother, Anna didn't blame her. If the roles were reversed--she imagines that she might have been quite stunned as well. She crossed her arms under her breasts, nodding her head slightly at the words that Cecilia managed to muster out.

"That it has, hasn't it? I was beginning to feel like I would never see you again. Here we are now, though! You and I reunited!" She could tell that the comment about their record got to her pretty quickly, much to Anna's satisfaction as she nod again.

"Well now, you weren't about to leave were you? Sit down with me. I'm sure there's so much that we can catch up on." She let out, bringing her arm over her shoulders as she led her back to where she was sitting just before, going to seat herself next to her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:06 pm

Cecilia looked on at her silver haired rival and friend who soon enough snagged her arm over her shoulder and had them turn back towards the bar. Cecilia just followed along as she shook her head a bit, well at least this wasn't boring in the least...that was for sure.

The blond would let out another sigh, " Reunited huh...why do I have a feeling this isn't just some per chance thing ?" Cecilia let out as she'd look on at Anna as the girl lead them back towards the bar, the blond would seat down on a stool and then look over to the bartender, showing two fingers of her right hand them which they understood as her wanting two of what she had had before. The Bartender brought over two glasses filled with the perfectly aged rum.

" Well...what exactly do you want to catch up on...hell for a starter, why are you here ?" Cecilia asked as she'd gotten a but frustrated by Anna dragging up their past like that...earlier.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:16 pm

Anna smiled all the way to the bar, not even responding to Cecilia's first question as she sat herself down and made herself comfortable. She nodded at the glass handed to her, taking a little sip before relaxing herself. She hummed and nodded in approval of the taste before she heard Cecilia's frustrated question. She turned to her, gave her another little smile before finally giving her an answer.

"Well, that's bit of a rude question to start out with isn't it? Is it not enough that I just wanted to catch up with an old friend? Well alright..Truth is I've joined your league." She said, taking another sip, letting out a long breath after. "You seemed to be forgetting about me a bit so I joined to give you a little reminder. You're calling other people your rivals when you're forgetting the girl that's better than you"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:30 pm

Cecilia placed her hand around her glass as she looked down on the darkened liquid whilst she heard Anna's words...as usual the girl tried to make everything the blond said come across as rude...of course it caused the blond to click her tongue a bit...the countless hours of teasing she took from Anna had without a doubt colored the blond in a certain way as well...so perhaps it wasn't the wisest for her to find it so annoying anymore...it still felt that way.

"Joined ? E-eh ?" Cecilia let out, straightening out a she turned her gaze to Anna again, her eyes would widen, eyebrows rising and mouth hanging open a bit. She took a deep breath and then closed her eyes, after which she would respond. " Oh ? You want to be my rival again ? How do I know you're up to the task ~" Cecilia teased back a bit as she leaned towards Anna a bit, trying her own hand at teasing the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:54 pm

Anna nod her head at those words, Cecilia's reaction getting her even more excited for the fact that she was in the same league as her. She was more than ready to get herself in position to fight with the girl once again. While she felt she was better than her--it was always interesting to her to see Cecilia trying to come back and beat her.

"Hmmn How would I be up for the task?" She thought about her response, turning to the girl again as she tapped her foot. "Is that the smartest question to ask to the one who you just can't seem to best? If you're hoping for me to somehow be so much weaker than before you're going to be disappointed." She let out, grinning just slightly.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:11 pm

When the silver haired woman spoke out those words Cecilia was forced to bite down against her own lip....she took a moment to cool down before she'd try and flash a fake smile towards Anna, nodding her head a bit as she leaned in a bit closer...making it so their faces were incredibly close.

" Is that so ? last I remembered you were struggling something fierce in our last match....and I'm a whole lot better now ~" Cecilia let out as she'd wrap her arm around Anna's head and pull it closer towards her, knocking their forehead's together. " You thought I'd just let you walk up into my ring and challenge the true ace that easily ? Even if we are friends...I could have out grown you so much that you wouldn't offer up a challenge ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:12 pm

Anna blinked just a bit as Cecilia leaned in like that. She took in her words, just nodding slightly att hem before she shrugged a little. It was hard to deal with as she felt her wrap her arm around her head and pull her in close, feeling their foreheads hit eachother.

"You're an eager one aren't you? I have no doubt there's no way you can surpass me. It just won't happen. That's that" She said, saying it with all the confidence in the world.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next