Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Akiha Kosha vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Akiha Kosha vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders Empty Akiha Kosha vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:14 am

Alaina was coming off a nasty loss maybe the loss that stung most so far in her career. However,r she wasn't going to slink away. No sir. Alaina was the amazon of Friction, well one of them at least. She stepped out to the ring amid the cheer of the crowd with a mic in hand. She high fived the fans and soaked up the cheers as she climbed up onto the apron and entered the ring. She was clad in her new tiger print one piece swimsuit which drew a few whistles from males in the crowd.

"Hey everyone. If you thought I was going to just hide in a corner and never show my face again, you were wrong. Sure, I lost the belt. Yeah it stings like hell. However, I am gonna get right back on the horse I fell off of. If any woman back there thinks they have what it takes to tangle with the amazon, feel free to step right out!" Alaina said as she stood in the center of the ring waiting to see who would come out.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Akiha Kosha vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders Empty Re: Akiha Kosha vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by Serpon Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:36 pm

A few moments would pass before Akiha theme song started to play as the crimson hair wrestler would then show up, with her tag team title belt around her waist and a microphone in her hand.  The Japanese wrestler would have a smile on her face.  She had more than one reason for wanting to face Alaina.

“I, Akiha Kosha, accept your challenge.  In fact, I think I am the perfect opponent for you.  You have some history with my tag partner and my arch rival.  In addition as one of the current tag team title belt holders, if you beat me, that will boost you back to the top of the rankings.” stated Akiha in a confident tone as she would then start to make her way down the ramp, eager to take on the famous Amazon.  She would then climb up the stairs before, entering the ring through the middle and top ropes while keeping her eyes on her opponent.  The Japanese wrestler knew that Alaina could not be underestimated, though she may have lost her belt, she was still one of the best wrestlers in AFW.

Akiha Kosha vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders 3l9yoRWAkiha Kosha vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders AjbwxKgAkiha Kosha vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders DUhLLRtAkiha Kosha vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders CDNLQYlAkiha Kosha vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Akiha Kosha vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders Empty Re: Akiha Kosha vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:30 pm

Alaina saw Akiha and watched her approach. Her eyes were locked on the woman the entire trip down the ramp. Alaina stepped up and stood right in front of Akiha. She was like Gwen junior by the looks of it. The air or arrogance was the icing on the cake.

Alaina said nothing as she nodded silently at Akiha. As a gesture she extended her hand for a handshake before the bell rang. Maybe Akiha was just like Gwen, maybe Alaina was hasty in judging her. Time wpuld certainly tell.

Right now Alaina simply wanted the bell to ring so she could show the world that the amazon was not going anywhere.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:51 pm

It seemed her opponent didn't have any words for her, which was a bit of a surprise to her. In fact she was a bit disappointed, usually, their would be some exchange of words to hype the match up a bit more before it begun. Though this probably meant that Alaina was all business and was focused on winning the match. In a way this made Akiha respect her a bit more.

Upon entering the ring, she would give her title belt to the referee before eyes up her opponent. She was a bit surprised that Alaina was willing to offer her a handshake. The crimson hair wrestler would step forward before accepting it. “Let us give the audience a match they will not forget.” stated Akiha as she would then shake Alaina's hand. Once the deed was done, she would step back and wait for the bell to ring.

A moment or two would pass before the bell rang and with that, the crimson hair crusader would raise her arms up and make her way towards Alaina. Wanting to get a feel of the former champion, she would attempt to enter a collar and elbow tie up.

Akiha Kosha vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders 3l9yoRWAkiha Kosha vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders AjbwxKgAkiha Kosha vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders DUhLLRtAkiha Kosha vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders CDNLQYlAkiha Kosha vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:02 pm

"Of course, that won't be a problem tonight." Alaina said as the bell rang. They circled a bit, and then Akihia... moved in for a lockup!?

This girl had guts, and Alaina eagerly locked into the grapple! With a loud cry Alaina began to push back as quickly as she could with as much force as her powerful body could muster. She groaned as she did everything in her power to drive Akiha straight back against the turnbuckle! Alaina had a size advantage, and was not shy about using it!

If Alaina managed to drive Akiha against the turnbuckle she would cap it off with a hard knee to the abdomen before backing off to allow Akiha out of the corner.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:08 am

The two entered a collar and elbow tie up, each attempting to overpower the other. Yet Akiha would quickly find herself being overpowered by the former champion and sent right into the turnbuckle as her opponent let out a type of warcry. “Gah!” yelled the crimson hair wrestler as she was kneed right in the stomach. She would hold onto her stomach with one hand while using the ropes for support. The Japanese wrestler had learned that her opponent was far stronger than her and was merciless, hence how she probably became champion.

Seeing Alaina retreat, Akiha would take a second to catch her breath before charging forward, after all, she didn't want to wait for her opponent come in and do more damage to her. If she got closed she would jump in the air and attempt to kick her opponent right in the head with a spinning heel kick in hopes of sending her down to the ground. The Japanese wrestler already had a plan in her head, something she had done to many other wrestlers who had been far stronger then her. Hopefully, it would work on Alaina as well.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:10 pm

Alaina rushed back in, looking to hit Akiha with a clothesline as she left the corner. However, Akiha quickly proved to be fast and crafty. Her kick connected and sent Alaina slumping down to the mat! Alaina last out a moan as she rolled to her side, cradling her head as she found herself in a sudden daze!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:51 am

Alaina was clearly the stronger of the two, easily but when it came to speed, Akiha had her beat. Moving in quickly, she performed a spinning heel kick, which sent her opponent right down to the ground. It felt good to get such a brutal shot in but she knew it was going to take more than that to keep the former champion down as Alaina had taken worse and still came out on top.

The crimson hair wrestler would start to circle her opponent a bit, waiting for her to get back on her knees. Once her opponent was on her knees, the Japanese wrestler would rush forward and perform a small jump as she would attempt to perform a shinning wizard onto the former champion. This was all part of her plan to keep hitting her opponent in the head over and over again. No matter how strong someone was, after several hits to the head they would fall and Akiha felt Alaina would be no different from all the others.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:23 am

Alaina got up and was about to rise to her feet when Akiha mercilessly crashed into her! Alaina howled aloud as she feel limp to the mat, her arms cradling her head as she laid on her back, kicking the mat in agony.

This was not in any way how Alaina had envisioned the match starting off. If she didn't get something going fast she was going to be in quite a hole against a crafty foe!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:23 am

Though the match had just started, Akiha felt she was now getting a good lead, having already done some decent damage to her opponent. Now it was time to crank this match up a level. Quickly getting back to her feet, she would run towards the ropes before using it as a springboard to leap off, attempting to perform a lionsault and land right on top of her opponent, trying to do some brutal damage and knock the air out of her. It was a risky move but that was the nature of being a high flyer.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next