Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sonic Boom vs. Pride Queens II

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sonic Boom vs. Pride Queens II Empty Sonic Boom vs. Pride Queens II

Post by HighFly Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:13 pm

Not long ago, Sonic Boom made their way out full of bravado against a less experienced tag team. They lost. Alaina was pacing in the locker room, her recent title loss clearly weighing on her. She wanted to get back out into the ring and take it to Kyoko and Amy. Kyoko was nice enough, but she thought Amy was a haughty bitch. She had that vibe and the amazon was not a fan.

"I promise I won' leave you hanging the way I did last time Julia, I won't let you down like that again." Alaina said, in a serious tone. Her usual cheer had been absent as of late. "We are going to show that that the best team in the ring is us no doubt about it." Alaina said to Julia.

A few moments later, the theme for Sonic Boom began to play and the two made their way out. Alaina was all smiles for the entrance, high fiving fans like usual. She slid underneath the bottom rope and entered the ring, posing a bit with Julia as the cheering crowd cheered even louder for the team. That sound was very refreshing for Alaina to hear. "Julia baby, mind if I start this off? I need to shake off... all of Canada and everything that happened." Alaina said, referring to her whole Avalanche experience.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Sonic Boom vs. Pride Queens II Empty Re: Sonic Boom vs. Pride Queens II

Post by LARIATO Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:20 am

While Alaina paced around anxiously, Julia was adjusting the strings of her mask to make sure it was on nice and snug. Unlike her partner, the cowgirl didn’t appear to be in nearly as poor a mood. Part of that could simply be attributed to the fact that Alaina was still feeling the emotional effects of her first title reign coming to an end. Though Julia hadn’t experienced that here in Japan, she remembered how bad it felt when she finally lost the New Frontier world title back home after holding it for...well, about as long as Alaina had been Entropy Champion. Truth be told, things had been pretty far from perfect for Julia as of late too. After having one of the best rookie years in league history, the year following had been a pretty big letdown. But despite all the setbacks, she had to try her best to keep her spirits up. Between herself, Alaina, and her family, they were all in desperate need of some positivity, and dammit Julia was going to make sure they got it.

“Hey now, didn’t I tell ya not t’ worry ‘bout that?” she replied. “Ya didn’t let me down, girl. So let’s put that loss behind us and just focus on kickin’ some ass tonight, alright?” The masked blonde smiled and gave Alaina a big pat on the shoulder, hoping a bit of last minute encouragement would do the Amazon some good.

It certainly seemed to once their music played and Alaina walked out, high fiving the fans with a big smile on her face. Whether that smile was real or not, she couldn’t tell. But if anything maybe the cheering crowd would offer her some comfort. Naturally it did for Julia, who smiled brightly while high fiving several fans on the way down to the ring. She climbed up to the top rope, cupped her hands around her mouth and shouted at the top of her lungs, “LET’S MAKE SOME NOISE, TOKYO!!!!,” prompting a fresh wave of thunderous cheers from the live audience.

Julia hopped down and met Alaina in the middle of the ring, where the two briefly posed before moving into their corner. When Alaina said she wanted to start it off, Julia just smiled and bumped a fist against her shoulder.

“No prob, Alaina. Give ‘em hell!” she said, then stepped through the ropes and took her place on the apron while waiting for the Pride Queens to come down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:33 pm

eventually the Pride Queens music began playing and the two came out. Amy crawling in her Lion get-up while Kyoko came out strutting. The confidence on there faces were clear as they had constantly proven themselves to be a team worth noticing despite there bickering. Kyoko high fived some fans on the way in while Amy kept her eyes on the opponents, not giving a damn who was reaching out to greet her. "Looks like Aliana is starting, so let me take care of her real quick." Amy said standing up and removing her gear.

Kyoko didn't respond and simply entered the ring walking over to both members of Sonic Boom and offering her hand. "Good luck." she said as she backed away while Amy simply stepped up as Kyoko went to her corner she mockingly extended her hand as well. "Shame about the title loss. I personally wanted to remove that from you but I guess its my fault for nearly mauling you the first time we met." She said her intentions clear as Kyoko just rolled her eyes. "Really?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:44 pm

Alaina watched the Pride Queens come down. As Kyoko extended her hand Alaina shook it with a smile. Her feelings about each respective member of Pride Queens differed as widely as the personalities of Kyoko and Amy did. "Good luck to you too Kyoko, lets have a good match." Alaina said with a smile.

Amy then took that chance to open her mouth. Her big, giant, loud mouth. Alaina glared at her and stood right up to her. "Last I remember you were laying on your back a lot when I was in the ring with you. It must be really fun being that detached from reality huh?" Alaina said.

As the bell rang, she stayed right in Amy's face. The amazon was very unhappy about her title loss, and eager to get back on track. To that end she immediately swung up, trying to catch Amy in the jaw with a hard uppercut to kick off the match!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:32 am

Aliana's words perfectly described the opposing feelings on the Pride Queens, Kyoko was respectful and nice along with her competitive streak and as such someone like Aliana could get along with fine. Amy on the otherhand was confrontational and brash, respectful to a small few and hostile to everyone else Aliana was not going to stand there and take her biting remarks, especially when she had something to prove like the blonde knew she did in this match. So when the girl got in her face she simply cocked her head.

"You don't remember a lot then do you? You asked for this match for a reason, you need to get back on track and you know beating us will do the trick. Easier said then done." She taunted as she backed up as the bell rang. Moving in closer to start things off as Aliana tried to go for first blood and nail her with an uppercut. Amy moved her head to the side and tried to send a right hook into her face to get her instead.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:06 pm

Alaina swung, and missed. She would have been more upset over that had Amy's right hook not given her something else to be worried about! Alaina staggered back a few steps and shook her head. Amy was strong, no doubt about it. Normally a quick punch would hurt but not stagger the amazon the way Amy was able to.

Commendable, even if Alaina found Amy to be a total bitch. Credit had to be given where credit was due.

Alaina tried to get herself back in the fight rushing at Amy and extending her arm to catch her powerful foe with a hard clothesline!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:33 pm

Amy hit and with authority too. OT never failed to amuse her to get that first hit in and see how much damage she could do in the early going. She wanted to do more and was eager to start doing so as she readied herself to uppercut Aliana's head off. Though as she went in the amazon rushed her and dropped her with a clothesline.

"Auugh!" she groaned as it knocked against her chest and sent her to the floor. Coughing she growled as she rolled to her stomach and tried to get back up as soon as possible.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:14 am

Alaina saw Amy rolling over and getting up. The amazon was able to situate herself behind Amy, reaching down to grab her foe around the waist. "Let me help ya..." She said as she grunted lifting Amy up. Amy had plenty of fight in her, but Alaina was trying to gain a fast edge by landing a move that had a bit higher impact early. Whether or not she could pull it off remained to be seen.

If Alaina had her way, she would keep lifting and bring Amy up into the air before Amy crashed down against the mat with a German suplex!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:03 am

Amy was slow to get back up to her feet but thankfully, or rather unfortunately for her Aliana didn't leave her hanging as she was quick to grab onto her again and lift her up to her feet ready to drop her back down. Before the blonde could do anything to retaliate she was lifted up and dropped with a German suplex.

Groaning as she hit the mat this time with a lot more force she rolled around on the floor and tried to get her bearings. Kyoko watched on and wondered if Amy could come back because otherwise they were already fighting a uphill battle
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:30 pm

Alaina had Amy down and wanted to try to press the advantage if she could. Another solid hit or two, a tag and more offense upon her entry.... a smile crept its way on her face the more she thought about the two members of Sonic Boom acting in concert.

Alaina hauled Amy up by the hair and bent down to grab her. Alaina wanted to soften Amy up but good. She lift Amy up high for a slam, but instead brought her crashing down across her knee to deliver a back breaker! If this did connect, Alaina wasn't going to let Amy go and drop to the ring. Oh no... the amazon had some painful plans for the cocky Amy!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content