by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko Empty Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko

Post by Teesta Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:26 am

Hentai Match
Win Condition: Winner must take a selfie with the loser after forcing her to an orgasm.
There is a selfie stick in each corner.

Spoiler:

"HandClap" by Fitz and the Tantrums starts to play as Lissa Stevens skips out to the ring and then looks out at the crowd, looking as excited as she could possibly be! She was going to be in her first wrestling match! She considered it the coolest thing! She just couldn't wait to see how it went for her, but she felt pretty confident going in as she smiled and waved and blew kisses to the people in the crowd as she went down the ramp. She then grabbed the bottom rope and hopped onto the apron and turned her back to the ring. And just as she was going to adopt a pose, she paused. Because this was going to be the moment that really needed to be immortalized. Stevens briefly fixed her hair and took her phone out from a pocket in her skirt and beamed happily, pouting her lips and striking a sultry pose while leaning on the ropes, and she took what was possibly one of the most impressively perfect selfies one could take. After it went off, she regarded her handiwork. Incredible.

Lissa's followers would love it, and they loved virtually anything she posted. Instagram would be on fire the moment she shared it, but she needed to enter the ring first, at the urging of the referee as she started to type out a message. Looking annoyed, the blonde scoffed and looked back and shouted, "Hold on!" She then finished her post and shared it. It read:

"Just about to make history! Wish me luck! XOXO tongue #AFW #MissLiss #HistoryMaker"

She smiled as she looked at the post and awaited the first like. When she got it, she held her phone to her chest and then stepped into the ring and skipped around, looking satisfied. Lissa waved at the crowd as she went around and struck a few sexy poses for them, being very used to finding the exact poses that people loved to see. A sexy, yet adorable; that was Lissa Stevens' motto. She was sure that she could apply that to her wrestling career, but she wasn't exactly sure how to make it happen. Lissa didn't concern herself with that though. She figured she could come up with a plan while her opponent headed to the ring.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko Empty Re: Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko

Post by xalex Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:29 pm

Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko TAG_125559
Aiko was standing backstage. She was leaning with her back against the wall and her head in the neck. A pretty bad feeling started to grow in her stomach. Another night and another match she should compete in. Again it was a hentai match… the last one with that French women didn´t go well for… not at all. She lost in a really humiliating way… and now the loser would be one a selfi wit the winner after Cuming…  that was humiliating…

Aiko didn´t want to go there and fight in this match… she wanted to go home… she wanted to become a wrestler. She wanted to fight wrestling matches… with pins and submissions and stuff like that… and not with making your opponent cuming… An normal old school wrestling match… that was all she asked for and still she got into these…
After breathing in and out deeply, the small girl pushed herself away from the wall. She had no other choice then going out… otherwise she wouldn´t be much longer in this league. She wanted to stay… she wanted to become a wrestler… someone who the people respect… look up to… she wanted to be a hero…

She wanted this so bad…. So bad that she even would fight through matches like these to get to her goal…
Very slowly the Japans girl start walking to the ramp. She was wearing her typical white Swimsuit as ring outfit.
Directly behind the ramp she stopped to take one last break, breathing in and out deeply. In a few seconds she would step out there… for her next fight… then there would be no coming back.

Then suddenly the girl heard how her music starts to play. “Born for this!” Raising her head slowly, Aiko needed to smile when she heard this song…
After taking on last breath she stepped out… out of the dark backstage area into the bright arena. Stopping directly at the top of the ramp, she looked around to the fans. She heard the cheering loud in her ears…
This was the reason why she still came out here… for the fans.
With a bridge smile Aiko started to wave to the fans. Her motivation was back completely and even stronger than before. The Japans girl looked down to the ring and saw that her opponent was already inside and waiting for her.

Aiko would start to run down to the ring, every close to the left barricade. While running down Aiko clapped into every hand of the fans reached out into the ring. When she was down at the ring she slipped in under the bottom rope and jumped up back up to her feet.  
Aiko watched her opponent for a moment… she looked pretty sporty… this could be a great match!
She walked over to her opponent and would bow down in front of her.
“Hello my Name is Aiko… Hajimemashite… I am looking forward to fight you and hope that we will have a great match!”

Back to top Go down

Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko Empty Re: Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko

Post by Teesta Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:15 am

As Aiko made her way down to the ring, Lissa was busy checking out her social media, making sure that every platform had a message on it to check out her match. As the blonde hummed to herself and kept checking everything out on her phone, she heard Aiko speak to her and picked her head up. "Oh, Aiko? Hey! I'm Lissa Stevens, you probably know me from Instagram." She introduced herself like that a lot.

Stevens then giggled and looked her over. "You're one hot little number yourself though! I can't wait to play with that body!" Lissa, showing no regard for personal space, grabbed Aiko by the waist and jostled her a bit, smiling. "This is going to be so hot..." said the American girl, leaning in and giving her a quick peck on the lips. She was not afraid at all, although a lot of that was just ignorance. This cute babe seemed like she was nice though, and she hoped that Aiko was as excited for this as she was.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Aiko looked at her opponent with a smile… looked like she was nice but a little bit to much in love with her Smartphone… But that doesn´t matter much… in the match she couldn´t use her Smartphone that much…
With a abashed aiko would answer to the introduction of her opponent: “ Really nice to meet you but… sorry I don´t know for from instandgram or something like that…. I am not into such things…”
Suddenly Aiko felt how her opponent already grabbed her hips for a moment… She wanted to say something… but was unable to cause her opponent put her lips onto her own.
Imminently the small Japans girl started to flush and she pushed the other girl away… The Fans were going nuts about what they just saw.

With a totally red head Aiko was standing right in front of her opponent. She shacked her head for a moment before asking: “What… why.. what was that?”
Without waiting for an answer Aiko turned around and walked back into her corner… she waited till the bell rung and the match would start…
This kiss was surprising for her… but she kind of liked it… maybe she wanted more…

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:01 am

Lissa looked surprised when Aiko shoved her away. Why in the world would a woman ever want Lissa to be away from her? Was there something wrong with this girl? She was acting embarrassed by it from what the blonde could tell. This girl had issues, Lissa concluded. Clearly. She didn't even know Instagram! What kind of girl doesn't know Instagram!? Lissa gave her the strangest look from across the ring and she crossed her arms, waiting for the bell to ring.

And when it did, Lissa Stevens didn't approach her opponent. She didn't have the urge to. She needed to understand what exactly was going through this girl's head. So from the other side of the ring, Lissa shouted, "Is there something wrong with me!? I mean, I know I'm super hot! You should really want to have sex with me right now! That's why we're here! Please explain!" The tanned blonde continued to stand in her corner, not willing to budge until she had some kind of response from her opponent.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:01 pm

AIko would turn into a even darker red when she heard what her opponent was screaming over the ring. She would look down to the mat… she didn´t really wanted to answer to that… being quit for a moment Aik would try to avid to answer… but by the looks of it her opponent didn´t want to start the match till she got an answer… so the Japans girl had no other choice.
While breathing in deeply Aiko raised her head and looked over to her opponent, before calling back: “I am really sorry If I offend you with my actions right now… but… who can I say it the best way… you surprised me with that one… I didn´t expect you to do something like that after saying hi…”

Taking a short break Aiko would look around in the arena… “You must know, I love being a wrestler around here… I love to come out here in front of the crowed, to hear their cheering. I love to fight my opponent in this ring. But the problem is… or better said my problem is that I am not the biggest fan of starting in a hentai match… I am a bit shy at the beginning of a match… doing something like that with a lady I just met…”

But Aiko would suddenly smile at her with e bride smile. “But don´t worry… I will start to enjoy you after some time… just give me some time… and yes you really look hot… but you are nothing to me!” AIko would then put her hands up into a fighting ready position… waiting for the bell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:05 am

By the time that Aiko had finished speaking, Lissa Stevens was already in the middle of checking out her phone again. When she got into a fighting position, the blonde looked up at Aiko and said, "What? Sorry, that was super boring and somebody sent me a funny pic." She was blunt, certainly, but Lissa didn't mean anything by it, but she had just expected a simple answer and it got more complicated than she really cared. With a sigh, Lissa set her phone in her corner and after urging from the referee got in the center of the ring.

She saw the fighting pose that Aiko was in and then tried to adopt one of her own, looking similar to her opponent's, only very sloppy. "Okay... So what do we do now, exactly?" asked the American, looking over Aiko and then to the referee, as if waiting for any sort of clarification on how in the world to start a match. She didn't do her research. She didn't even think there was that much to it, but with the way that Aiko was standing there in her fight stance made it seem like it was more complex than she thought.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:36 pm

Aiko opened her eyes wide when she saw that her opponent way trying to copy her fighting pose… now at least she tried to copy it… she was standing a pose that would like Aiko´s when you had something in both of your eyes…
Don´t know what to do now Aiko looked over the ref with a asking look. Then suddenly she heard what her opponent asked. Shocked she looked over the ring to Lissa. Aiko saw that she was looking at her and the ref… it really looked like she didn´t had any plans.

“You never were in a match before?”, asked Aiko shocked. She couldn’t believe it that she was in a ring with someone who never wrestled before. Breathing out deeply Aiko put down her fighting pose and started to walk into the center of the ring. “if you want I can tell you how this goes… come to me into the center of the ring.” After finish she would wait for her opponent in the center of the ring. Now she really had to explain how a match worked…
“Okay there is more then on way to start of a wrestling match… Some wrestlers go into it directly.. they try to hit the other one with a move early in the fight to get the upper hand… they try hit the other one maybe with a move like a clothesline… this is for the cause you don´t know a move where one wrestler tries to speed up as much as she can and hitting his opponent with her arm across the chest! Just like that” AIko would lay her arm cross the chest of her opponent to show it to her, before stepping back.
“Or you could throw punches or kick to your opponent to weaker them… another way to start of a match is the text out your opponent a little bit with a test of strength... you grab you opponents shoulder and try to push him backwards… she does the same… it is to find out who is stronger…” Aiko would step a bit beg from her opponent looking at her… “are there any questions left? The rest of the match will happen on your instincts you don´t have to think so match later…” Aiko would wait for her opponent to respond… “I will leave it to you how to start!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:24 am

Lissa stared at Aiko as she spoke with the most blank expression on her face, that quickly turned into absolute disinterest. And as she finished speaking and explaining how wrestling worked, the blonde let out a long groan of exasperation. "Oh my gooooood, how have you made this sound like the most boring thing ever!?" exclaimed Stevens with a huff. She rolled her eyes and then eyed up her opponent, noticing she was going to leave herself open for Lissa to start the match.

So the blonde just shrugged and then proceeded to throw a wicked slap to the face of Aiko. It was basic, but it wouldn't have been the first slap the blonde ever sent at someone. There were plenty of creeps who deserved a good slap, and it would certainly play well for the ring. Past that, though, it might get a little bit dicey.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:44 pm

Aiko looked at opponent shocked. She took the time and explained it to her… instead of using the fact that she don´t know anything about wrestling and now she world Aiko that her favorite thing in the world was sounding boring…
The Japans girl was about to open her moth to say something to Lissa but before she was able to say a single world her opponent would just slap her across the face with a pretty powerful slap. Aiko would turn her face away after the slap before turning it slowly back.

“Okay… if so I am going to take the lead!”, she would say with a annoyed look on her face. Aiko would bow down and grab he wrist of her opponent, before turning her back to Lissa. In the next moment AIko would try to perform a Judo shoulder throw to sent Lissa down to the mat. But she wouldn´t stop there aiko would bow down and try to warp one of her arms around Lissa´s head for a side head log. She wanted to teach that arrogant girl a lesson about wrestling!
“This is another way to start of a match!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next