Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko - Page 2 Empty Re: Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko

Post by Teesta Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:18 am

Lissa looked proud at her slap. Her first successful wrestling move! Kind of. She shifted her weight from side-to-side in an excited little dance until she was grabbed by Aiko. Before she knew it, the brunette had sent her down with a big judo throw that knocked the wind out of her. Stevens groaned and held her shoulder, when all of a sudden she had a headlock applied to her. "Nnnnph! What are you doing!? Let me go!" shouted Lissa, shoving and pushing on Aiko's arm, but otherwise being totally helpless to break the hold.

Stevens quickly realized her lack of experience and knowledge was going to hurt her. "This isn't fair that you're just going to keep holding me like this! Let me go!" she argued. The blonde was convinced that it was unfair in her mind, even if it very much seemed like to everyone else that this was standard fare for a wrestling match. Still, it didn't stop Lissa from trying to feebly break the hold to no avail.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko - Page 2 Empty Re: Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko

Post by xalex Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:27 am

Aiko had a chance to breathe throw while she was holding down her opponent with the side head look. She could clean her head for a moment. Wanting to calm down AIko took this short break to cool off. She didn´t wanted to be a mean person to the new girl, not only because she was a newbie also Aiko never wanted to be mean. After she had calmed herself down bit she could respond to Lissa´s comments.

“So you self-indulgent brat! Now you better listen to me! And you better listen closely and don´t check any stupid messages at in you what´s app or twitter, cause I have something important to tell you! This is a fucking wrestling match, what was going through your mind when u decided: “OMG this looks fun I come here to try it out, but I don´t have the slights plan how this works! LOL I will try it out anyway!” This is no funny game! This is a real fight; people get hurt during these and you just come in here and disrespect the first one how want to show you how this works! I don´t know how your life till now was but let me guess everything you wanted was given to you on a golden tablet or am I wrong there? Better take this one seriously!”

After she finished talking AIko would release her opponent from the hold and would jump away from her. She would watch her opponent how Lissa would go back to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:40 am

Lissa kicked her feet and continued to try and fight out of the headlock, and utterly failed. Even worse, she had to listen to her opponent rant. Again. To the blonde, that was probably worse than the hold! She grunted and groaned and squealed adorably as her body contorted in an effort to break free. But finally, Aiko eventually let her go and Lissa sat on her knees, holding her head and looked back to Aiko.

"I can't believe how self-centered you are right now. You just keep going on and on... maybe people just want to do this for fun! And you're just acting like you're sooooo much better than me!" Lissa then got to her feet and stomped over into Aiko's face and glared at her, "People like me. Do people like you? You and your... your discount bin bikini, obsessing over wrestling. You're even too afraid to even be in your bikini! Acting like you've never had a friendly kiss before! Get over yourself, you weirdo!" shouted Lissa before trying to shove Aiko as hard as she could.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:54 pm

AIko heard what her opponent had to say to her… after she released her from the headlock. Other wrestler would have taken this chance and would latterly rape her in a hold like that is she would be unable to break out. But Aiko gave her another chance to start this over and Lissa didn´t have nothing better to do than running over her in ring outfit.

The Japans girl wanted to step forward and answer to the words of her opponent. But before she was able to open her mouth Lissa shoved her backwards pretty hard Aiko stumbled backwards a few steps before she would notice that the ropes aren’t that far away. So she took the force of her opponent and jumped into the ropes before launching herself forward towards Lissa. Aiko tried to speed up as much as she could, before hitting Lissa across her chest with a vicious clothesline. Aiko put as much weight behind it as she could and even throw herself forward into a flying clothesline to take down Lissa. IF that had worked out she and both girls were down at the mat Aiko would start to crawl over to her and sit down on her chest with a school girl pin. “So nice is over!”, she screamed when she started to bitch slap Lissa over and over into her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:32 am

Lissa had felt proud of herself for sticking up for what she believed in. She didn't need any of the attitude from Aiko, but it was clear that Aiko was going to continue to give her more of it. The Japanese girl had flew at her with a flight clothesline and Stevens hit the mat hard and yelled in pain, holding her chest! She whined loudly before Aiko sat down on her chest and then started to slap her! How could this girl be such a jerk!? She tried so hard to make this fun, but this weirdo just wanted to make it a crazy physical match!

The blonde tried to cover up and yelled angrily, "Stop it! Would you just stop! You stupid... jerk!" Her arms covered a brunt of Aiko's flurry of slaps until finally Lissa would try to reach up for Aiko's hair and attempt to throw her off of her. If successful, Lissa's plan would be to get on top of the much more serious girl and try to thrash her head off the mat. It wasn't much of a plan, but it was better than where she was at right now!

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:07 pm

AIko was above that cookie girl and was teaching her a lesson.. Someone should have done this a long time ago! Lissa was a really rude girl who was in total love with her Smartphone. It looked like she loved it more then everything else.

Now Aiko would give her a lesson about respect for your opponent in the ring. She kind of enjoyed it slapping down onto the other girl over and over again, almost needed to fight back a small smile on her face.

But suddenly Aiko screamed out when Lissa grabbed her hair. The Japans girl was pulled down to the mat now herself and Lissa was getting on top of her. But she wasn´t done there. Lissa would pull up Aiko´s head and hit it onto the mat, what brought Aiko to scream out in pain again. Aiko tried to struggle and get the other girl down from her. But she just couldn´t break free right now, she needed to say in this position and endure everything Lissa would throw at her, till there was a chance for Aiko to conter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:12 am

Lissa let out an adorably high-pitched grunt each time she smacked Aiko's head off the mat! She was in charge now and wasn't letting up for even a second. She didn't understand this girl's problem, but she wasn't about to roll over for her. She continued to smack her head off the back of the mat, using her brown hair as handles for it. After a final smash, Lissa huffed and then paused, seemingly unsure what to do next.

She hadn't put much thought into this whole wrestling thing, and she didn't grasp how to continue the match. But the blonde, tanned babe decided that she could try out what may have been the few moves she knew. Lissa continued her hold onto Aiko's hair and then attempted to slip over to her side so she could try to lock in a headscissors to keep the Japanese girl's head locked between her luscious legs!

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:51 pm

Aiko´s head was hit onto the mat. Over and over again. Everything time she needed to cry out in pain, when Lissa smashed her head into the mat again. Things have turned pretty fast and now she was on the getting end of the betting.

Lissa had found herself pretty fast into wrestling. What wasn´t so great for Aiko. The poor head of the Japans girl was starting to spin. Then finally it stopped. Lissa made a break. That gave Aiko the chance to recover a bit and regain some of her strength. But she didn´t had much time to recover, because Lissa was on the attack again. She would pull aiko between her legs for a headscissor and cut the air away from the lungs of Aiko. Aiko tried to struggle, but again she was caught with no way to go. And she was getting now breathing air right now… this was bad.

Her head, who was already spinning from the hitting on the mat would start to spin even worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:24 pm

Lissa looked very proud of herself for being able to lock in the submission hold. She took the time to lay on her side, propping her head up with her arm as she posed seductively, her full lips puckered out. "This wrestling thing is a lot easier than I thought it would be! I thought you were supposed to be good at this, girl!" teased Stevens. She then squeezed on the headscissors even tighter, really trying to put the pain on Aiko, looking rather carefree as she continued to pose on her side.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:44 am

Aiko started to get angry again. She just wasn't liking the other girl.

She was totally in love with herself. And so full of herself.
She just was able to get some offensive and now she was starting to get cocky .... But Aiko would just lay there and would take it like that.
So Aiko would try to push her upper body up from the ground and try to force lissa to turn onto her stomach.
It was pretty painful because the headscissor was so dame tight and her air was cut away. She needed to work through the pain, so she bit on her lips.

Aiko would try to turn lissa onto her stomach while steping over the blonde girls back.then Aiko would try to pull lissa's legs upwards as high as she can hoping that the blond girl would let go if she was only pulling the legs more up. If lissa would let go Aiko would try grab her opponents legs before pulling them under her arms trying to put lissa into a Boston crab . Aiko would try to sit almost onto lissas shoulders while trying to pull the legs as far back as she could.

"Sorry did you say anything?"asked Aiko if that was successful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next