Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Eirina Makishima vs. Lissa Stevens [2 out of 3 Hentai Match]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Lissa Stevens [2 out of 3 Hentai Match] Empty Eirina Makishima vs. Lissa Stevens [2 out of 3 Hentai Match]

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:47 am

Being a doctor as her day job, Eirina couldn't exactly work under AFW full-time. Still, Eirina loved wrestling so much she'd try to rearrange her schedule so that she could participate in her matches. And tonight, she was prepared for another match, a hentai match unsurprisingly. As she waited for her cue, she did one last adjustment on her bikini top, making sure that she looked presentable for all who attended tonight.

When her theme song started, a brand new song, or rather, her old theme song that she used back then before she joined AFW, she would wait some more before the song reached its crescendo, and she stepped out through the entrance curtain, making sure to pose for the crowd, much to the delight of all who attended.

Frau Doktor Eirina:

Accompanied with the Latin-esque intro theme, Eirina would strut down the ramp, waving and blowing kisses for the cheering fans, as if promising them a great show to remember for tonight. Clad in her red-and-white bikini ensemble with a pair of boots that matched the colors of her bikini, as well as a pair of red stylized gloves that looked like a mixture of opera gloves and wrestling gauntlets, Eirina was quite a sight to behold for all fans, and they expressed their appreciation by filling the Arena with their thunderous cheers.

Once Eirina arrived at the ring, she would slip under the bottom rope, doing a little stretching up before heading over to her corner so that she could wait for her opponent to show herself. She was looking forward to see who she was about to face in this match, and she could hardly wait for the match to start.

Last edited by RadiantKarna332 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Lissa Stevens [2 out of 3 Hentai Match] Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. Lissa Stevens [2 out of 3 Hentai Match]

Post by Teesta Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:57 am

"HandClap" starts to play and Lissa Stevens steps out onto the stage with a big smile on her face, dressed his her most adorable lavender outfit. She was excited to be a part of a match and ready to take on Eirina in a hot and sexy hentai match. And it meant that she even got to force this girl to not one, but two orgasms! How lucky could she be? And imagine what this would do for her social media if she could pull off a win against this opponent who she heard was a doctor. Weird, but it didn't matter, because she happened to be exceedingly attractive, but not quite as attractive as her, thought Lissa.

Spoiler:

She slapped hands with the fans and posed for a few pictures as she made her way to the ring before skipping up the ring steps and striking an adorable pose on the apron. She then stepped through the ropes and basked in the reaction from the crowd before going to her corner, taking her cell phone from a pocket in her skirt, and then taking an exquisite selfie. She was sure that one would get her Instagram followers posting. She then smiled and waved a Eirina before focusing on her phone, leaning in her corner as her thumbs danced on the screen, seemingly more interested in what was on her screen than her impending match. The referee asked if she was ready to start the match, to which Lissa absently replied, "Yuh-huh." Unfortunately for Eirina, to Lissa, she was only the second most important person in the ring. The first one was Lissa Stevens.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Lissa Stevens [2 out of 3 Hentai Match] Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. Lissa Stevens [2 out of 3 Hentai Match]

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:32 am

Eirina raised one eyebrow when she saw her opponent making her appearance. Well, it seemed that she was about to face another younger opponent once again. Well, it didn't even matter. Still, when her younger opponent whipped out a cell phone, the doctor couldn't help but frown. She thought that this girl didn't seem to care much about their upcoming match, and being someone who held wrestling in high regards, she believed that such action was a tad inappropriate while in a ring, hentai match or not.

Still, Eirina could feel her desire to make an example out of this girl building up inside her. Those who did not take their match seriously would need to learn their places, and Eirina was all about punishing unruly youngsters. As she tried to keep her building urge down, she licked her lips as she stepped forth.

Adopting her usual kindly self, Eirina would stop in the middle of the ring as she looked at Lissa, and with her usual warm and kind voice, she spoke to the girl, "Now, now... will you please put that phone away? We don't want to have it broken while I thrash and fuck you senseless, do we?" Her tone would sound like that of a mother gently scolding a disobedient child, which might sound rather patronizing to those who could hear it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:47 am

Lissa stopped looking at her phone when Eirina was starting to scold her. The blonde looked at her opponent with the most skeptical of expressions and then asked, "...Seriously? Wow, okay. Hold on." Stevens held up a finger with one hand and then used the other to fire off another message. "Sorry, I had to tweet about how ridiculous my opponent is."

Lissa stepped forward and then poked Eirina in the chest. "Listen, I'm not about to let you come in here and try to lecture and threaten me while I'm on my phone. I know that you're, like, forty or whatever, but seriously. Get over yourself. Don't take your midlife crisis out on me." Stevens rolled her eyes and sighed before stepping back into her corner and looking at her phone again. "We'll fight when I'm done watching this dog video,", asserted the younger girl, seemingly content to watch said video on her phone. She wasn't much for manners most times, especially to people who tried talking down to her. She was hardly about to be talked down to anyone who had less Twitter followers than her. She was influential after all.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:23 pm

Eirina was generally a tolerant woman who'd like to get along with other people, but if there was one thing she absolutely disliked, it would be having someone making fun of her age. She had to repress the urge to twitch her eyebrow as she heard Lissa's scathing remark.

Still, Eirina managed to keep her pleasant look as she said, "Ah, I'm sorry. Oh yes, my bad. I'll wait until you're done." She would then return to her corner and lean against the turnbuckle while crossing her arms under her chest. This girl was seriously getting on her nerves, not only because of her thoughtless remarks, but also her sheer disrespect for their match. Their match was about to begin, and there she was, busy looking at her own Twitter. This was an example of someone taking their match half-assed.

And half-assed people deserved her greatest ire.

Eirina would wait for Lissa to finish whatever important business she had as she looked around. The bell hadn't been rung yet, as the ref herself seemed hesitant to start the match while Lissa was busy with her cell phone. She definitely didn't want to interrupt her to avoid having to deal with her outburst.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:46 pm

After about a minute, Lissa let out a laugh and then set her phone down in her corner, smiling gleefully. "Okay, now I'm ready to fight or whatever." Stevens then walked to the center of the ring. "You would totally not believe it. This dog, he was on a leash, and then when his owner was walking him back to their house, he played dead each time they went in that direction. It was high-larious." The American babe giggled as she recapped the extremely amusing video.

"But hey, I'm sorry for snapping at you, but just don't tell me what to do. You have your priorities and I have mine, you know? So maybe just... cool it and maybe I can ask my followers to follow you too if this ends up being alright, okay?" Lissa made her case, smiling coolly. To her, followers were a much bigger deal. She was a social media starlette, after all. She's had awards. She just hoped her opponent would recognize that.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:45 am

Well, at least she had the decency to apologize after her outburst earlier. Still, Lissa's comment about Eirina's age earlier kind of stung, and she couldn't simply let it slide. "Ah, that's okay," she smiled at her younger opponent. "I'm sorry for patronizing you earlier." Lissa's disrespect towards their match remained unmentioned, considering that she apologized.

Seeing that Lissa was ready, Eirina would stretch do a brief stretch up before walking over to the center of the ring. "Well, now that we're done, let's get into business," she said. While she had her own Twitter account, she rarely checked on it, due to her day job as a doctor. "And how kind of you," she smiled at Lissa when she said about asking her own followers to follow her Twitter if everything could end up being alright.

Earlier, she had planned to completely humiliate the girl if she won, but now that she apologized, Eirina decided to do the match normally. Well, punishment still had to be dealt, considering that Lissa commented about her age earlier. Having apologized or not, there should be no one who could mock her age and get away with it!

"Come on..." Eirina said to Lissa, beckoning the girl to come to her once the match started. "Show me what you got, dear..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:32 am

"Pfft. No big deal, just watch yourself, you know?" said the blonde, grinning widely. But then her smile disappeared after a moment and she looked confused when she was told to start the match by her opponent. Lissa canted her head slightly, never really ever having had to start a match before. Because as much as she liked to think she had any sort of talent with this, she was still a rather hopeless amateur.

"...Uh, why don't YOU start?" asked Stevens, crossing her arms and giving Eirina a challenging look. Even if she had no idea what to do, she could at least pretend she did. She figured that if Eirina started, Lissa could totally just wing it and pull off a win. How good could this older woman be, after all? Certainly she couldn't match up to her!

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:13 am

"Hmm?" Eirina raised one eyebrow when Lissa refused to make the first move. She had her own suspicions, but decided to shrug it off for the time being as she nodded. "Well, if you say so. Get ready, then," she said before she lowered her body a little before lunging towards her younger opponent, as if trying to lock up with her.

But, it was just a ruse and a feint, as she would duck and then slip behind Lissa, attempting to grab the girl's arm by her wrist in order to twist the girl's arm, putting the Internet starlet into a wrist lock from behind. While one might think this particular move was simple, there was a beauty in its simplicity due to its effectiveness in inflicting pain onto others.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:09 am

Lissa mimicked the attempt to lock up as best she could and fell for the feint completely. She stumbled forward until Eirina took her arm and twisted it, eliciting a squeal from the blonde! Stevens tried to twist around, but that just made the move hurt even more! "H-hey! Stop! Let go! You're hurting me!" shouted Lissa, trying to reach back as best she could for her opponent. She tried to grab for Eirina's face or her hair with her free hand to try and yank her off. She realized that maybe Eirina did have some skill, but Lissa figured she could find a way to overcome that anyway. After all, if all she was going to do was some kind of arm twister, it couldn't actually be that difficult to counter. Still, a mostly ineffective attempt to grab onto her opponent was all she had going for her at the moment.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next