Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match Empty Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:24 pm

Match Type: Hentai Endurance Match
Victory Condition: Force your opponent to orgasms until she is incapable of continuing the match

Tonight, Eirina would be having another match, once again against a youngster. The doctor hoped that her opponent would be a cute one, just like the last ones. She waited for her cue until her theme, Battlefield of Steel, was played. She would wait some more before the Latin-esque song mixed with techno-pop reached its crescendo, where she would step out of the entrance, earning herself thunderous roars and cheers from the crowd.

Frau Doktor Eirina:

Clad in red-and-white bikini ensemble, as well as a pair of fingerless red gloves stylized to be a mixture of opera gloves and wrestling gauntlets, and of course, a pair of boots with similar colors as her outfit, Eirina stepped down the ramp, waving her hands at the crowd and blowing some kisses. She also stopped for a while, making a cute pose by winking mischievously and sticking out her tongue, and got the cheers of appreciation from the audience as a result.

Then, she continued walking down the ramp, heading over to the ring. The moment she finally arrived, her entrance song faded, and after waving her hands and blowing kisses some more, Eirina climbed into the ring, going between the top rope and the middle rope. There, she would do another pose before heading over to her corner in order to wait for her opponent to show up.

As she waited, she would hum the tune of her own theme song. It's a catchy tune, that's for sure.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:46 pm

An unfamiliar them to the crowds began to play soon after as the lights went out. There was a few flashes on the entrance area while the titantron showed a partial silhouette of the girl who'd be Eirina's opponent tonight. As the music began to be more upbeat, the lights returned to the arena, and on the ramp appeared a black haired girl with twin braids.

She was dressed in a dark crop top and short pants, a bandana around her neck. A pair of similar colored sleeves, a single fingerless gloves on her right and a pair of dark shoes completed her getup. Her left eye was partially covered by her hair, and under it, there's a short stitch mark. At the same the titantron showed a zoomed up image of her face, the word MIO displayed next to the picture.

MIO:

The crowds were cheering, always eager to see a new face, but the girl looked as if she's a bit absent minded. She proceeded towards the ring, waving a hand randomly once or twice, looking down on her path mostly rather than at the audience. Quietly, MIO climbed the ring, and stood not too far away from the center. She glanced around once, giving the woman who'd be her opponent tonight a timid nod, then remained quiet on her spot, waiting for the match to start.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. MIO: Hentai Endurance Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:59 pm

Eirina would look at her opponent making her appearance, and unsurprisingly, it's another cutie! A wide smile on Eirina's face indicated that she was pleased with this. Though this particular cutie had a rather different vibes in her, and she seemed rather absentminded too! Well, considering that this was a hentai match, Eirina was sure that she would be able to see a different expression on her face soon, preferably a silly one!

When the girl, Mio, gave her a nod, Eirina also returned the nod as she waited until the start of the match. When it's finally starting, Eirina would move to the center of the ring and focused her gaze upon her younger opponent, studying her to see what she was about to do.

"So... Mio-chan, right? Name's Eirina..." Eirina attempted to strike a conversation as she moved aside, circling Mio. "Well, hope you're ready," using her usual kindly tone, she spoke to her opponent. "C'mere, will you~?" She beckoned Mio to come to her as she assumed a stance, preparing to take on the black-haired girl head on.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:07 pm

"Um, hi..." Mio replied to Eirina's greeting, raising her arms up as the match started. She moved in the opposite direction of her opponent, eyes fixated on the woman and her curvaceous body, a faint shades of pink appeared on her rather pale cheeks briefly.

Eirina was taller, but she didn't seem to be that much bigger in build. It didn't look like a lockup would be too disadvantageous to her. Mio had a different idea in her mind, though. Inching closer towards Eirina, she'd then lower herself and rush forward, attempting to tackle the woman down to the mat rugby style!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:44 am

Eirina was delighted to see her blushing slightly, and she couldn't wait to see that face of hers being entirely red and having a silly expression on it. But such thought had distracted her a bit, which made her unable to keep her footing when the girl tackled her, bringing her down to the mat. "Ooofff!!"

As Eirine laid on the mat, under Mio, Eirina would then look at her assailant and speak to her in a teasing manner, "My~ aren't you a little forward, Mio-chan? We just met a while ago and now you're being this touchy-feely, hmm~?" Then, she made an impression of a virgin maiden and said, "Be gentle with me, will you~?"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:03 am

Landing on top of Eirina as they both went to the ground felt quite nice for Mio. She looked up at the her opponent with a rather timid expression as she was teased, but that didn't put her off the track for too long. She'd attempt to shift herself up a bit, while her hands reaching for Eirina's arms, aiming to pin her down against the mat.

From there, her legs would try to snake around her opponent's as well to complete the grapevine position! Mio wouldn't stretch those legs too far, however, as her goal wasn't to really hurt Eirina, but to just keep her down under her for a bit. What she wanted was for her own body to feel the woman's alluring form, their faces close to each other, her breath brushing Eirina's skin. She might need to do more than that to exhaust her opponent, but for now, a little intimacy would be enough.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:04 am

Eirina could feel her legs being immobilized by her younger opponent's, which would make it hard for her to struggle in order to break free. Even her hands were restrained, and she was completely trapped under the girl, which meant she was in a rather bad position. Still, she tried to keep her cool, knowing that she could endure this entrapment for a while before she could find a way to break herself free.

Still, she couldn't help but feel Mio's warm breath brushing her skin as their faces became closer to each other, which made her tingle a little. It seemed that her cute little opponent was willing to do such a daring move, even though it wasn't much, in order to lower her guard. In response, she would try to raise her head a little so that she could lock her own lips against Mio's, hoping that such a move could catch the black-haired girl off-guard a little.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:21 am

"Eirina... smells nice..." Mio muttered under her breath, talking to no one in particular as she sniffed the woman under her. She didn't seem to particularly paying attention to her opponent after getting her trapped with the grapevine, focusing on the feeling of her body pressed and rubbed a bit against Eirina's instead. "Nnn..."

That was until the woman shifted herself in response and engaged her in a lip lock. "Mmph?" Mio's eyes widened a bit at the surprise, but she didn't make any attempt to resist the kiss. Instead she tried to wrestle Eirina's tongue although her effort was rather sloppy to say the least. She gazed meekly at the woman, as if she's trying to figure out if she's doing things right with her kissing. It's as if she didn't have too much experience despite her action being relatively bold compared to the image she gave to the audience. In any case, with her attention now shifted to the kiss and the sensation from their bodies' friction, Mio wasn't really realizing that her already loose hold was starting to loosen even more... "Mmmhh... mmphh.."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:43 pm

Eirina found Mio's effort to wrestle with her tongue rather endearing, and she would make sure to deepen the kiss the longer her lips were locked against Mio's. As she realized that the girl's girl had loosened, Eirina would capitalize on this as she would wrest her arms free from being pinned by Mio and buck her legs in order to free her legs from Mio's grapevine. She would do all these while still deeply kissing the girl on top of her.

Then, she would roll to her side, pushing Mio to the side before putting herself on top of the girl. She would make sure to make use of her own weight to trap her younger opponent while pinning her hands to the sides of the girl's head while still kissing her. While doing so, she would moan into the girl's mouth, enjoying the softness of the girl's lips. "Mmmm~"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:58 pm

Mio looked a little lost in her own world as she kissed Eirina, although she's fending the woman's tongue more than trying to subdue it as it was. All of a sudden she was rolled to her side by her opponent, who'd also turn their position around in no time before she could react! "Mmm!" she squealed into Eirina's lips, starting to struggle under the woman who now also got her arms pinned. "Mmmmggg..."

All the kissing was also making her mind disrupted from the wrestling part of the match, but she'd try to curl herself a bit and wrap her legs around Eirina's midsection to prevent the woman from applying a grapevine or something. There wasn't much of squeezing done with her legs, though, as Mio seemingly was still fixated on the lip locking with her opponent at the moment.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next