Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Eirina Makishima vs. Natasha Loclear: Oil Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Natasha Loclear: Oil Match Empty Eirina Makishima vs. Natasha Loclear: Oil Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 19, 2017 2:58 am

First to Three Hentai Oil Match

Victory Condition: First to score three orgasms

Well, this was the kind of match Eirina was waiting for. Not only that it was an oil match, she would also be facing the former Friction Hentai Champion, Natasha Loclear. She had heard of the girl's exploits for quite some times, and Eirina was looking forward to meet this girl in this match, which was guaranteed to be quite messy, considering that oil was involved.

So, knowing that she was about to face such an opponent, Eirina had prepared herself for this match. She had made sure that she would be in her peak condition during this match, knowing that this Natasha Loclear wasn't your typical run-of-the-mill wrestler, considering that she was also the one holding the title for the longest, which was quite an extraordinary feat one could achieve.

Still, there was no need for Eirina to back off just because her soon-to-be-opponent was a former champ. If anything, she saw this as a challenge that she needed to overcome. For this occasion, she would give her all so that she could beat Natasha in this match.

Clad in her usual red-and-white bikini as well as red long gloves, Eirina waited for her cue to make her entrance. When her theme, Battlefield of Steel was played, Eirina waited for a bit until the song reached its crescendo, in which Eirina would step out to make her appearance.

Eirina Makishima:

Strutting down the ring as her Latin-esque theme was played, Eirina would wave her hands and wink seductively at the crowd as she headed down to the ring. Once she arrived at the ring, she would climb up the steel steps, bending over to give one more alluring display, giving emphasis to her shapely backside before finally entering the ring.

Unlike normal ring, there was a shallow pool of oil that filled the entire ring. It made the ring slippery which made it hard for her to stand properly. Due to this, Eirina didn't wear her wrestling boots. Not that it was a problem to begin with, considering that she's used to wrestle barefooted. But, for protection, she wore a pair of sandals on her way to the ring, and she would remove them before the match started.

So, Eirina would wait for Natasha to show up, and she hoped that this would be a fun match to have for the night.

Last edited by RadiantKarna332 on Mon May 22, 2017 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Natasha Loclear: Oil Match Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. Natasha Loclear: Oil Match

Post by daemongirl Fri May 19, 2017 3:55 am

Natasha Loclear was always happy to find she had a match scheduled, the bluenette loved to compete, especially now that she was a former champion. Getting in that ring meant one more step back into the title picture, but for the night her mind was focused on the task at hand and that just so happened to be a gorgeous woman named Eirina. Thankfully the match would be hentai rules with the words "oil" and "first to three" only adding to Natasha's excitement. This Eirina wasn't known to the frenchwoman which meant either a relative newcomer or someone who had yet to make a splash in the mind of Natasha, but given her recent luck in both categories she was confident she would find Eirina more than up for the challenge of facing a former hentai champ.

Spoiler:

After deciding on one of her favorite blue bikinis, the one with the bottom's strings tied on the right side in a bow and wavy edges, Natasha found a monitor backstage and watched as her opponent made her way to the ring. There was a lot one could learn about someone through the way they approached the ring and what she was seeing from Eirina piqued her interest even further. Playful, bubbly, and not afraid to show off for the roaring crowd of thousands...Eirina was hitting all the check boxes.

Once it was her turn Natasha decided to follow up on the high energy of Eirina's entrance with a new song for own, telling the control booth to play Rivers in the Desert instead of her usual theme. Unlike normal the lights stayed on and the waterfall she was famous for didn't conjure itself into existance, instead blue beams of light resembling rain spread throughout the arena with Natasha strutting out onto the stage with every ounce of swagger she could muster, her smile beaming bright as she threw her hands up signaling a dozen water jets to go off behind her shooting geysers thrity feet into the air!

She stood there for a few moments, letting the crowd gets its pictures as well as reveling in the water that drifted over her, before heading down to the ring. She clapped the hands of as many as she could before climbing up the steel steps. She paused at the edge of the pool, glancing amongst the crowd for a few seconds as if hesitating only to playfully shrug her shoulders and call out "Here we go!" b efore stepping into the pool of rather warm oil.

Natasha wiggled her toes in the stuff for a bit, once again loving how the lights heated up the oil to the perfect temperature for her to relax in. Her sights then turned to Eirina, grinning wide while her eyes gave the woman a once over. "Why hello Eirina...you certainly elevate that bikini from a few simple scraps of cloth into a work of art now don't you?" Natasha's words were like honey, dripping with the seductive lure of her french accent.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Natasha Loclear: Oil Match Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. Natasha Loclear: Oil Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 19, 2017 4:35 am

Seeing Natasha making her appearance made Eirina smile. She had never seen the former champion before, only seeing her from her previous matches. It turned out that seeing Natasha in person was significantly different compared to seeing her on the television screen. Eirina could tell that this match would be a match to remember. So, as she waited for Natasha to enter the ring, she would observe her as she walked down the ramp, heading over to the ring. Seeing all the special effects made for her entrance had given Eirina some ideas about her own entrance, but that's another thing to think about in the future once the match's done.

Once Natasha entered the ring, Eirina listened to her commending on her outfit, and she smiled at the fellow bluenette. "Oh thank you," Eirina beamed happily, placing one hand on her waist as she struck a pose, her perfect breasts bouncing slightly with the slight move. "Well... the same can be said about you, Natasha," she winked at her soon-to-be-opponent in coquettish manner.

"So... let's have a fun match, alright?" Eirina said as she readied herself for the match to start. "And, I'm sorry in advance that I'm not planning to leave this ring a loser," she walked over to Natasha, going closer to her before she held out a hand, offering the former champion a handshake. "No matter what, no hard feelings, m'kay? May the best woman win..." she said, displaying a sign of sportsmanship.

Then, the referee would come and explain the rules. They were also given two bottles of oil. "So... are we gonna slather this all over our bodies first?" Eirina asked, studying one of the bottles in her hand. Then, she gave Natasha a suggestive look. "Want to help out with that?"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri May 19, 2017 5:19 am

Natasha thrust her hip out to the side, placing her hand upon it as she quietly memorized every last inch of Eirina's stunning body, her mind already racing with thoughts of everything she wanted to do to and with the woman standing across the ring from her. "You're too kind mon amour, with two women beautiful as we are I can't imagine we won't enjoy tonight's match, do you agree?" Natasha asked, throwing in some more french for the listening pleasure of Eirina.

Her eyes widened and the smile upon her lips widened at just how confident Eirina seemed to be, it was a trait she was used to seeing in veterans but it was refreshing to find it in her. Most of the women she had faced recently hadn't given themselves the best odds at coming away with a win against her, but either Eirina was assured in her upcoming victory or she was great at pretending she was. "No need to apolegize Eirina, this wouldn't be nearly as fun if you did, so let me see everything you've got." With a sultry grin Natasha approached the center of the ring and Eirina, gladly shaking the woman's hand though she didn't let go until she had pulled the other woman's hand into her chest for a moment.

"Oh? Is the oil we're standing in not enough?" Natasha asked the ref with a light chuckle, taking one of the bottles without turning away from Eirina. "Sure, I'd love to." As soon as the words left her lips Natasha pointed the oil bottle at Eirina and squeezed hard, squirting a healthy amount of the sweet smelling oil all over the front of her opponent. "How is that?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 19, 2017 5:47 am

"Well, there's only one way to find out, fräulein..." Eirina purred, deliberately peppering her sentence with some German, considering that Eirina herself was half-German. She also enjoyes the brief moment when Natasha brought her hand to her chest. She was certain that this was just a prelude for what to come once the match began.

As for the referee, she just shrugged, telling Natasha that they had two remaining bottles of oil for tonight, and they'd rather use them all or else they might have to get rid of the bottles. Also, the ref reasones that the crowd might like it if two sexy women were squirting the content of the bottles towards each other. True to her words, the crowd went crazy when Natasha squeezed one of the bottles, squirting its content towards Eirina.

Eirina let out a giggle when the oil got onto her body. Not wanting to be outdone, she also did the same, squirting the content of the other bottle of oil towards Natasha. Then, she would come over to slather the oil all over Natasha's body, feeling it along the way. She expected her to do the same as well.

"Well, that's about it. Are you ready?" Eirina asked. When the bell was rung, Eirina would not waste any time and immedialy pounce towards Natasha, attempting to gain an upper hand at the start of the match!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri May 19, 2017 6:14 am

Natasha's opening salvo was not going to go without a response from Eirina who was quick to retaliate with an oil spray of her own, Natasha bringing up an arm to protect her eyes but the rest of her did a slow turn from left to right to make sure the oil got as much of her as possible. Not that that was enough for her opponent and admittedly Natasha herself, the frenchwoman was only too happy to help spread the oil all over Eirina's volumptious body, her hands paying special attention to the woman's breasts and ass, both areas glistening extra brightly beneath the arena lights once she was finished. Stepping back Natasha looked over herself and whistled at the job done by Eirina, not that she had doubted it seeing as she had felt just how deeply those hands had dug into her flesh.

"More than ready, as you will soon find out." Natasha replied, turning away to toss the now empty oil bottle out of the ring. Which gave Eirina enough time to lunge at her by the time Natasha turned back to face her, the woman right on top of her with Natasha only able to bring her arms up in time.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 19, 2017 8:02 am

Eirina's preemptive attack managed to bring Natasha down onto the oily mat, with her being on top of the former champion. Due to the oil rubbed all over their bodies, everything felt so slippery, which was admittedly a new experience for Eirina, but definitely not unpleasant as she sat right on Natasha's belly, rubbing her bikini-clad ass on it, and the oil made it all more pleasant. Eirina would also grab Natasha by her wrists, pushing her hands to the sides of her head as she stare into her fellow bluenette's eyes, attempting to keep her there. Still, the oil would make it easier for her to slip her hands out of Eirina's grip, which was a fact that Eirina was aware of, but at the very least, she was still on top of her, and slippery or not, it would be hard for Natasha to slip out from under her weight.

"Hehe... I've been waiting for this moment..." Eirina said, giggling as she lowered herself onto Natasha's body, letting her perfect, bikini-clad breasts to be mashed against Natasha's own, which were admittedly impressive. She would rub her cushiony tits against Natasha's, feeling both pairs of fleshy orbs slipping against each other due to their bodies being covered in sweet-scented oil. "Natasha Loclear... do you have any idea how much I'd love to touch this body of yours?" She drew her face closer to Natasha's beautiful visage, letting her warm breath tickle the other woman's skin.

"Mmm~ this body... it's perfect... And tonight, it's..." Then, Eirina would give Natasha a light peck on her lips before drawing her head back. "...all mine to conquer." And then, she would resume her kiss, this time deeper and more intimate, hoping to overpower her opponent with her sensual attacks with both the kiss and the rubbing of their breasts.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon May 22, 2017 9:18 pm

As unexpected and sudden as Eirina's lunge was Natasha didn't have time to think about if her footing was solid or not, taking a step back with her right foot only to have it slip in the oil sending her tumbling down to the mat with Eirina following close behind! The oil splashed over them both leaving Natasha's flowing blue mane matted and shining in the arena lights while she dealt with the eager woman wiggling about on top of her, making a grab for Eirina's shoulders only to have her wrists pinned down beside her head. Luckily for Natasha they had already oiled up before the action began, it wouldn't take much to pull her hands free, but then again if she just up and escaped she wouldn't get to see what Eirina intended to do next.

The woman started with a lovely feeling bit of rubbing between their more than ample chests, Natasha squirming with her upper body to get her tits sliding all over Eirina's own. "Well considering who I am and the kind of woman I think you are...I'd say this is your wildest dream come true no?" She replied after the kiss, licking her lips after giving the woman a quick love bite on her lower lip when she tried to pull away. Eirina was quick to come back for seconds but this time Natasha felt like it was her turn to be in control.

With a quick tug on her arms Natasha would slide her wrists free of Eirina's grasp and push up against the woman's arm pits, sliding Eirina far enough forward so that her breasts were right over her face. Her mouth latched onto the right breast around the areola, her teeth lightly grazing the tender flesh while her tongue wrapped itself around the stiff nipple. Her arms would wrap themselves around the woman's back to keep her there for at least a few moments.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 22, 2017 10:34 pm

"A wildest dream coming true indeed," Eirina crooned sultrily before she found that Natasha managed to slip her wrists out of her grab no thanks to the oil splashed all over their bodies, but she honestly didn't mind it one bit. She already expected that her fellow bluenette might be able to free herself sooner or later, and now, it's time for Natasha to try asserting her dominance as her hands went under Eirina's armpits before she pushed her up so that her breasts were right in front of Natasha's beautiful face.

When Natasha started latching on her right breast, suckling on her nipple, Eirina let out a moan. This woman, the former Hentai Champion, certainly exceeded her expectation as her ministration brought intense pleasure upon her, and they were only just starting! "Nnnh... my, do you love my breasts that much, Natasha?" Eirina asked, humming in pleasure as the other woman continue having her way with her nipple. "Aren't you a spoiled one?"

Already having a plan in mind, she would let Natasha to enjoy herself for a few moments, letting her enjoy herself before she proceeded with her own plan. Now that Natasha's cute face was right in front of her breasts, she would then focus her weigh on her upper body before attempting to smoosh her breasts against the bluenette's face, hoping to catch her off-guard as well as trying to smother her with her oily, perfect breasts. Since Natasha seemed to love them so much, why didn't she just give her what she wanted?

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed May 31, 2017 1:46 am

If Eirina hadn't been so turned on already it might have been a little trouble for Natasha to find her nipple underneath that lovely white bikini of hers, but as hot as they both were she could have found the woman's stiff nipples poking through her top from a ring away. One bonus to Eirina's top still being on was Natasha could bite as hard as she wanted, not having to worry about hurting the woman as she ground her plentiful tit flesh beneath the bikini cups between her teeth. Hearing Eirina's little comments got the deep blue eyes of the Frenchwoman rolling, Natasha however wasn't about to stop her fun just to answer Eirina so she just winked at her instead.

Naturally Eirina responded with what was perhaps the easiest counter possible in that position, the woman simply giving the bluenette exactly what she seemed to want by lowering her ample chest down onto Natasha's face, surely just to let her get a better view and not to smother her out so soon into the match. Natasha had been waiting for this, surprised in how long it took Eirina to go for it to be honest. Now that she had those wonderful tits pressing down over her face she took one of the bikini top's cups between her teeth to tug it just far enough to the side to expose Eirina's nipple and areola directly for her eager mouth to enjoy as she resumed her suckling.

Her hands however did not stay still, both lowering down until she could slip a finger from each underneath the woman's bottoms, hooking them there so she could give them a sharp tug upwards to drive the bottoms against Eirina's sex.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next