Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko - Page 5 Empty Re: Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko

Post by Teesta Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:06 am

Lissa wrinkled her nose at Aiko's comment and rolled her eyes. "Um, yeah. I have an entire following on Instagram that would disagree with that, okay?" And when the Japanese girl got even closer to the blonde to the point that she had their breasts touching, Lissa almost stepped back until Aiko invited her to take the next move. She didn't really know what to do at that point. She didn't know anything about a fight like this. So Lissa thought on it and went with the most basic thing she could do. She tried to grab Aiko by her shoulders and throw a knee to her crotch. She figured that would have to be effective!

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko - Page 5 Empty Re: Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko

Post by xalex Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:30 pm

Akio was that this situation was kind of uncomfortable for the American woman. Standing right there in front of her, having their breast touch each other’s slightly. It was obvious that Lissa wasn´t used to such situation, maybe Aiko could use this for her advantage and get the upper hand.

Suddenly the Japanese Woman was feeling a pretty bad pain and she needed to cry out in pain, before falling down to the floor. Aiko was holding her crotch after her opponent send her knee for a lowblow. That was legal in this match but it was anything but nice…. The fans were starting to boo the American girl while Aiko was rolling over the floor. The booing was pretty loud and aggressive against the blond girl. The Japanese woman was moaning a bit trying to recover from that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:58 am

Lissa connected with her knee and looked pleased that it was so effective! This wrestling thing didn't seem that hard after all, and Aiko seemed like she was having a pretty rough time now. But then she heard the fans booing and frowned. She was used to being loved and didn't get why they would be booing her right now. She was just fighting! "What!? I just... wrestled her!" she shouted to the crowd helplessly, gesturing to the pain stricken Asian at her feet.

The Social Media Starlette thought for a moment on how to get the crowd cheering for her again. "...Okay, how about this then?!" she asked them! Lissa then dropped down and got between Aiko's legs. She spread them wide and then started to rub on the Japanese girl's crotch, trying to arouse her and get the crowd cheering for her again. I mean, they had to cheer for sex, right? Why wouldn't they?

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:25 pm

AIko was now down holding her crotch after the low blow of her opponent. That was a pretty mean action of her opponent. Something like that had Aiko never expected from here… in the beginning of the match she looked so nice and innocent and now she was hitting a low blow…

Suddenly the Japanese woman felt how her legs were grabbed and separated. She knew what was coming next…. And she didn´t like it… she felt the hand of her opponent rubbing over her pussy. Imminently Aiko needed to moan out… not out of pleasure more out of pain. She would almost start screaming. “Stop…. Stop… stop that….” Aiko struggled but was unable to break free on her own.

The fans were pretty displeased to see this as well. They would start chanting together: “Coward… Coward…. Coward” Showing that they want a real match no exchange of low blows and taking mean chances out of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:39 am

The blonde heard the crowd chanting and thought on it, then rolled her eyes. "Oh whatever..." said Lissa. She figured they'd get into it sooner rather than later. Stevens then went to straddle Aiko's one leg to weigh her down and used a hand to keep her legs spread. "And what are you whining about? This is what you wanted like a minute ago! So just enjoy it... make it a show, or something." The American babe then wiggled her fingers before moving to try inserting two of them into Aiko's lower folds to start a healthy fingerbanging of the Asian girl.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:28 pm

Aiko suddenly felt how her opponent starting to work with her fingers inside of Aiko´s pussy. Imminently the Japanese woman started to moan out loudly in pleasure. That was not good for here … she started to struggle as wild as she could but right now Lissa had her pinned down to the mat very well. AIko moaned out and tried to pull herself away from the American woman. The work she did, she did very well and she knew what she was doing there… unlike the rest of the match.

“Stop that… stop it…!” Aiko would scream out… she didn´t want to lose another match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:02 am

Lissa looked proud of herself and felt like she was doing something right for the first time in the match! She continued to pump her fingers inside of Aiko and used her other hand to grab onto one of the Asian's breasts, giving it a healthy squeeze, giggling. "Come on, baby... you don't actually want me to stop! You like the way it feels. You totally want me to make you climax. Now let me hear you moan!"

The American then started to pump her fingers deeper inside of Aiko, being less gentle with her. She also started to play with Aiko's nipple, kneading it and playing with her breast further, eager to make her opponent cum and show that maybe she could make this wrestling thing happen!

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:48 pm

Aiko was down on the floor. And Lissa had her pinned down pretty well. She didn´t know if she was able to get out of this one so easy. But suddenly Lissa made the whole thing just much worse when she suddenly bowed forward putting her hand right onto the chest of Aiko. In the next moment Aiko felt how her opponent started to work on her breast. AIko would moan out even louder. This was feeling way to good…

But luckily the Japanese Woman saw a way out of this now. She would try to reach out with both of her legs and warp them around the body of her opponent and log in a body scissor. AIko would try to press her legs together as good as she could cutting the air away from her opponent. She would smile at her and not letting go of her. AIko also tried to grab the wrist of her opponent and press her hands away so they couldn´t do any more damage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5