Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 8:42 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 2:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 2:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 2:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko - Page 3 Empty Re: Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko

Post by Teesta Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:06 am

Lissa continued to try and look sexy until Aiko began fighting out. She turned her over and the blonde let out a loud yelp of surprise. "H-hey! What are you doing?!" shouted the rookie. As Aiko continued to power out, Stevens squealed in panic and when she locked in the boston crab, Lissa frantically tried to reach the the ropes, trying to crawl on her hands towards them.

"Let go! This hurts!" whined Stevens, trying her best to get the ropes, her face filled with pain.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko - Page 3 Empty Re: Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko

Post by xalex Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:35 pm

AIko had her opponent in the bostom crab, trying to bend her opponent as hard as she could. She wanted to hurt Lissa a bit and give her some payback for. But Lissa wouldn´t just lay there a take it, instead she would try to crawl forwards. She would try to make it over to the ropes.
Aiko took a deep breath… this wasn´t how she wanted to match to go. Slowly she would lose the hold on her opponent and stand back up. The Japans girl would bow forward reaching out with her hand to help Lissa back up…

“I think we started this off on the wrong foot… let´s restart it…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:17 pm

Lissa almost got to the ropes when she realized her opponent had released her legs. She looked very confused, not really understanding why she would do that, unless she was about to try something new. The social media star turned and sat up, holding her back, which was hurting When she saw Aiko extend her hand for her to take and looked surprised, taking it and standing.

She heard what Aiko had to say and then thought about it for a second. Lissa then proceeded to try sending her knee deep into her opponent's midsection and shouted, "I'm not stupid! Don't act like you just want to help me!" Stevens, if she were successful, would then try to throw her leg up to kick Aiko in the face! She wasn't going to be fooled by this weird girl. She knew she couldn't trust her.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:32 pm

Aiko looked at her opponent with a smile when she acceded the hand to help her up. It looked like the two girls could get on a good page here. So this match could be fun after all… if with it strange rules…
But the smile from Aiko´s face would disappear pretty fast, when a kick to her stomach put out all the air from her. Aiko would moan out in pain while she was bowing forward pretty slowly. That kick had hit its mark… Aiko´s stomach… Aiko tried to recover when Lissa screamed at her. The Japans girl just wanted to say that she wasn´t acting… But she wasn´t able to bring out a single word because before she could opponent her moth Lissa send a dangerous kick to her face, which send AIko backwards onto the mat holding her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:04 pm

Lissa huffed when Aiko fell back and then shouted, "I am not just going to let you beat on me and put me in weird holds or whatever! I won't be embarassed!" The American then stepped in front of Aiko and leaped into the air, attempting to land a seated senton right on Aiko's chest. If successful, Lissa would then start to lay slap after slap after slap to Aiko's face. She had the advantage now, and she knew she didn't have the skill to keep up with Aiko, so she had to make due with what she had!

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:18 am

Aiko was down on the mat holding her face after taking the kick to her face. The last combo came pretty surprising... Aiko couldn't believe that the American girl would hit her with such a force and aggression after her easygoing start...

Aiko was scream out in shock just the moment lissa cam crashing down on her pressing her rips together. In the next moment Aiko would scream when her opponent started to slap her across the face

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:03 pm

Lissa was successful at planting herself on top of her opponent, and the slaps that followed made it all too easy as she began to redden the Asian girl's face. Stevens then paused and smiled proudly at her handiwork, managing to gain the advantage for this.

"Alright! Now let's make this a party!" shouted the social media starlet gleefully. She then lifted up just enough for her to roll Aiko over. Lissa would then grab for her swimsuit and tried to peel it off the top and as far as she would be able, ready to embarrass this stuffy girl and gain an even greater advantage by exposing her!

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:51 pm

Aiko was a bit dizzy after all the slaps she took to her face. This wasn´t good… now she know what she had put onto Lissa some moments before… and know she understood why Lissa wouldn´t turst her any more…

Suddenly Aiko felt how her opponent put her onto her stomach. AIko was expecting some kind of submission move from her opponent. That Lissa would try to hurt her… but then she heard what the American girl had to say and was pretty cofused.

When Lisa lifted her Aiko was hit with the idea what she was going for… but it was to late… AIko was halfway striped from her opponent and she was lying there… striped and her booby’s shown to the world… this was humiliating… but AIko wasn´t allow to dress back up…

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:52 pm

Lissa preened happily, striking a quick pose atop Aiko, satisfied that she was able to get the top half of her bathing suit off. "Look at that, girl! Don't be shy! I'm sure you have a pretty pair on you! You should show off a bit!" Stevens then proceeded to continue sitting on Aiko's back and then locked in a crude full nelson, pulling back in an effort to show off the bare chest of her opponent.

She was having fun with the girl now, enjoying the raunchy kind of matches that this place had to offer now. She thought that maybe if the Asian girl were able to get used to it, she might end up being pretty fun! The was the hope, at least, and Lissa was banking on that for her opponent.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:12 pm

Aiko was on the mat pressing her upper body down. That was no fun for her… she didn´t wanted to present her nude body to the world… or at least not now… She was not answering to the teasing from her opponent and just flushed instead.

But Lissa wouldn´t let her alone instead aiko felt how she was taken into a full nelson. She struggled and tried to fight her way free… but it was no use her arms were trapped from her opponent. AIko screamed out in panic when she notice what her opponent was going for… she was pulled backward up so her booby´s where shown to the whole world… AIko screamed out even louder. Her tried to break out where getting harder but without any success.. it took some moments till she finally calm down and accepted this situation…

She looked into the cheering crowed.

“You are just jealous… cause my are firmer and better formed!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next