Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko - Page 4 Empty Re: Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko

Post by Teesta Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:16 am

Lissa jostled Aiko slightly in her hold and smirked as the Asian girl was yelling. The crowd seemed to love it though, so Stevens was satisfied with herself because of it. She wanted to give the crowd a good show and so far she was successful. But the social media star paused to listen to what Aiko had to say... and she started laughing and kept her in the hold.

"Whaaaat? Come on! My boobies are much more awesome! There is literally nothing I am jealous of about you! Definitely nothing concerning your body!" Lissa said before laughing again. She then threw Aiko back down onto the mat again before getting off of Aiko and grabbing at her bathing suit again. She would then try to pull the rest of it off of her opponent in an attempt to leave the Asian totally nude! "Now come on, we need to make you look good for the selfie later!"

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko - Page 4 Empty Re: Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko

Post by xalex Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:28 pm

Aiko couldn’t laugh in this hold… but she wanted to right now… suddenly she felt how she was released from this hold and was thrown down to the mat… Aiko would scream out in shoke when she suddenly felt that her opponent was striping her down…. Aiko tried to sturgle but it was already too late… because Lissa had already her swimsuit in her hand…

AIko was turning onto her back and was sitting up. The fans were going crazy when they saw her… Aiko started to flush in the first moment and tried to hide her nudity… then she remembers that she was in something like that before… In a much worse situation actuallys.
Aiko would go back up to her feed and walk around in the ring and present her body to the fans after she walked around she would come back to Lissa…
“What´s wrone scared to take yours off as well… if there isn´t anything to be jealous about me… prove it… let´s finish this match in our birthday suits!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:38 pm

Lissa had Aiko's bathing suit in hand and then casually tossed it over her shoulder, taking a look at her nude opponent with a big smile on her face. At first the Asian girl seemed mortified, but then she became a lot more comfortable and actually started show off, which was a more pleasant turn of events. Stevens gave Aiko an odd look and crossed her arms in front of her as she stared at the girl who challenged her to strip.

She didn't know too much about these matches, but she apparently was ahead in this match because she managed to strip Aiko nude. So the blonde pouted her lip and said in a skeptical tone, "...This feels like a trick. Why would I strip if I'm winning? Then we're even. Shouldn't I just, like, I don't know. Kick your butt and then screw you hard so I should win instead?" Lissa felt like Aiko was trying to fool her, and she didn't much feel like she ought to give Aiko any sort of advantage considering the girl was much more experienced than her already.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:13 am

Aiko lifted her shoulders when she heard her opponent. “Hm what a pit… it would be a nicer view for the fans if you would start striping here in front of them slowly… I would even helped you… but now they have so see how I take down to the mat and strip you the not so hot way… but hey it is fine with me… I am open for the other way as well…” AIko smiled at her opponent bigly before walking over to her… she has changed since the beginning of the match no it was not humiliation for her being nude in here…. She liked it!

Aiko would walk up directly in front of Lissa… The Japanese girl would stare playful into the eyes of the American Girl before faking punch to the head of the blond girl. Instead AIko would try to bow down grabbing Lissa´s leg pulling them forwards while pushing her own shoulder into Lissa´s stomach. Aiko wanted to try to take her down to the mat. If that was successful Aiko would try to jump onto her stomach… “So the hard way you want it… here u have it…!” Aiko would try to grab the top of Lissa before ripping it apart.
Aiko tried to revile the breast of her opponent to the world with a smile on her lips…

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:59 am

Lissa continued to give Aiko a strange look as she spoke and even as she walked up to her. And when she went for a punch, Stevens flinched and staggered back a few paces before being tackled to the mat! When Aiko mounted her stomach and started to pull at her top, Lissa started to cover up and hold onto it and yelled, "What is wrong with you!? This top is expensive!"

The mood swings in her opponent only served to confuse her even more. Lissa didn't get this girl at all. But she wasn't about to let her expensive, cute, and adorable top get ruined by this crazy girl.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:05 pm

Aiko smiled down at Lissa… “Hey I don´t want to do this… I don´t want to ruin it but I gave you the chance that we would take if of the nice way… you didn´t want… so… hey girl around here in matches like this clothes are almost always turn apart! Better get used to it!”
Aiko noticed that her opponent wouldn´t let herself be undressed that easily… so she needed to chance the plan. Aiko tried to jump forward a bit… she would try to perform a face sitting on her opponent, rubbing her nude crotch against Lissa´s face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:19 pm

Lissa kept trying to fight back against Aiko, managing to keep her precious clothes from being torn up in the process. But then Aiko put her naked sex on her face and Lissa squealed and bucked her body! She hadn't expected this girl to be so aggressive all of a sudden, especially sexually. The American's body thrashed underneath Aiko, trying her best to try and fight her off of her! Lissa's hands go to the Asian's thighs, squeezing and scratching them, desperate to try and get the girl off of her! "Mmmrph! Get... off!" whined Lissa, strained in a desperate attempt to convince Aiko to get off of her.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:50 pm

Aiko would try to keep sitting on her opponent for some moment. It wasn´t that easy because naturally Lissa was fighting against this and didn´t wanted to be in a position like that.

After some time Lissa was able to shove of AIko of her and the Japanese girl would roll over the mat a bit before going up to her knees. With a playful smile Aiko looked over the mat to her opponent and would say with a calm voice. “I told you… when I get into these matches you should better get ready for me! And I got into this one so be ready for fun!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:56 am

The Social Media Starlet managed to get Aiko off of her and took a deep breath of air, giving her a strange look as she rolled over onto her front, starting to push herself up. She thought this girl was a little bit of a nut, going so quickly from a shy little girl to a sexually aggressive and confident chick. Lissa could only wonder if this is how they all are. "Yeah, excuse me if I'm not as excited to get it on with a weirdo like you," said Lissa, rolling her eyes and adjusting her outfit briefly before starting to get up to her knees as well. "It doesn't mean I don't know how to screw you and snap a photo though! And besides that, I still have my clothes and you don't!" The blonde smirked and brushed her top off, looking satisfied with herself, but having no idea how to even approach Aiko now in this phase of the match. Had she been able to, she could at least try to get some kind of advantage against her, but as it stands she was something of a sitting duck now.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:55 pm

Aiko was licking over her own lips when her opponent was taking over her top in front of her a nice few for the Japanese woman for sure! AIko would start to walk over to her opponent and stand directly in front over her. “Mine are decently better than yours… sorry to say that!”,said Aiko with a smile on her face while she would slowly press her chest against Lissa´s chest for a moment. “The next move is yours sweetheart!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next