Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 4:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!  Empty A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!

Post by Submissive Girl Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:18 pm

A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!  VgcPAyA
MATCH: Hardcore best 2 out of 3 hentai match
A no rules no DQ match where the only way to win is to make your opponent squirt 2 times.
ATTIRE: Bikini's
STIPULATION: The loser will become the winner's POW for a night.
ARENA: a regular ring with the outside of the ring completely littered with sex toys and various weapons.

Victoria was in the back doing a couple of stretches getting ready for her debut against a young no name girl by the name of Aiko. Victoria smiled thinking of how she was going to humiliate the girl inside the ring to the point she begged for mercy, and after not giving it for some time, she would give it to her, just to take her home and do it all over again. As she left the locker room and entered the arena with her music blaring, a smile came across her face as she waved at the fans, a few people cheered, but not a lot of cheers as most people didn't know of her. She slowly walked toward her ring.  She sliped under the ring and slowly stood up, and held her hands in the air and twirled around, letting the crowd see he bikini body and curves. After doing this she would look back the entrance and waited for her opponent.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!  Empty Re: A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!

Post by xalex Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:26 am

A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!  TAG_125559

Aiko heard the fans even back in the locker room. She was very nervous. Her first in the AFW... and direct a Hentai match with the POW rules. Slowly she removed her bathrobe and let it fall down to the ground, revieling her snow white bikini. Halting she walk throw the room toward the door. She thought back to her training she had. I am going to kick that bitchs ass! She told herself over and over again when she walked out of the locker room and toward the ring. The crowd was all fired up. she stopped a few times, to show her body to the fans, flexing her body. When she was finally in front of the ring she looked around to look at the weapons. She overlooked them fast and thought about possibilities to beat her opponent with them. When she saw the sex toys she immediately started to blush. Then she rolled throw the bottemrope into the ring. For the first time Aiko saw Victoria. Aiko survey her opponent. She is hot, thought Aiko to herself. She walked over to Viktoria standing in front of her. "Are u ready for a beating?"
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!  Empty Re: A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!

Post by Submissive Girl Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:03 pm

Victoria smiled as the small girl came into the ring and entered it in no specific manner. Aiko looked at the weapons and then the toys, She didn't care much for the weapons, but blushed when she was the toys. Victoria smiled and knew that this girl was shy and probably a bit inexperienced, which made her the perfect target for Victoria's beating and playing with. The French woman put her hands on her hips before saying, "Me? Yes, I am ready to beat you up, make you squirt repeatedly, handcuff you, and take you to my home for a fun night." Victoria bent over a bit to get closer to her opponent slightly and teased "Perhaps I will tape it, so that all these fans can see your little Esclave body being tortured." Victoria readjusted her figure so that she was up straight, she went to her corner and smiled, waiting for the bell and if Aiko had something else she wanted to say.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:57 pm

Aiko blush again when she heard what her opponent told her. Wordless she went back to her corner, trying to focus on the upcoming match. She locked to Victoria and thought about her first move she would make. She turned around to the crowed screaming: “Do you want to see me fuck this girl?” the fans go wild while hearing this. Then the ringbell opened the match.
Aiko slowly walked into the center of the ring always keep an eye on Victoria. “Come on lets have some fun!” Aiko tried to cycle around her opponent. “or are you afraid?”
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:29 pm

"Mmmmm, I am all about having fun,' The french responded as she matched Aiko's cycling. "I just haven't figured out yet how much fun you will have, bleading, driping with cum, handcuffed, and out cold on the mat as I drag you off and into my car for some fun." Aiko would fake a fist to Aiko's left side, before trying a spinning heel kick to the girl's face.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:39 am

Aiko tried to block her punch by pulling both her arms to her left side. Too late she saw that it was feign. Victorias kick hit her hard on the side of her head. Aiko fall down to the matt hard, it was a loud pop when she hit the flour. She was holding the spot where her opponent hit her. “Fu”, cruse Aiko when she was lying on the ground.
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:24 pm

Victoria Smiled as she dropped her small pathetic opponent on the ground. She smiled as she slowly sat on her opponent's stomach, saying, "Oh silly girl, I thought you were going to be a little bit more of a challenge, but oh well, at least now I will be able to finish this quickly." Victoria would slap her opponent in the face for a couple of seconds, and then got off and rolled out of the ring, she looked at the weapons and toys littering the ground. She smiled as she shuffled through them and hand picked a kendo stick. Victoria smiled as she slipped back into the ring with weapon in hand.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:13 pm

Aiko lay at the mat, screaming by every slap she took from her opponent. She slowly rolled on her stomach when Victoria left the ring. Aiko slowly got back up to her feed. When Victoria was about to enter the ring again. Aiko run towards the ropes and tries to slide throw under the bottom rope. She tries to hit Victorias with her left foot as hard as possible at her head, while screaming “I am not done jet!”
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:35 pm

Aiko did a runing slide and hit Victoria right in the face as Victoria tried to slide under the bottem rope and pushed her out on to the for and right into a small pile of various toys. Being hit in such a way, Flamme droped the kendo stick. It took The french woman a molment to try to regain her composure, before she slowly started to rise. "Agh... you are going to pay for that."
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:14 pm

Aiko jumped back up to her feed as fast as she could. “We will see about that!” slowly Aiko picked up the Kendo stick that Victoria has lost. She holds the Weapon about her head before hit the French women as hard as she could at her back a few times. Then Aiko set the end of the Kendo stick on Victorias butt, slowly increasing the pressure. “No big words left?” Aiko smiled satisfied down at Victroria.
xalex
xalex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next