Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

No DQ match: Ivan Komorov vs. Henry Clayton

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

No DQ match: Ivan Komorov vs. Henry Clayton - Page 3 Empty Re: No DQ match: Ivan Komorov vs. Henry Clayton

Post by TheRacker Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:08 am

Ivan finally found the chair and stood up to check on Cronos. Unfortunately for Ivan, he was already running toward him with full speed. Ivan was bit slow to avoid the collision, so he received harsh kick into chest. This forced him to stumble backward a little, droping chair in process. Russian giant looked at chair and then to Henry. Ivan was closer to it, since his opponent was still in ring.

He took few deep breaths after the hit and walked forward to pick up the chair again. Ivan has quite a lot of endurance and can take the beating, but kick from another giant left some consequences. Finally picking up the chair, Ivan moved few steps backwards and told Cronos to join him outside. "Come on chicken, get out!" He said and lift chair to smack Henry's head in case he would actually join him out of the ring.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

No DQ match: Ivan Komorov vs. Henry Clayton - Page 3 Empty Re: No DQ match: Ivan Komorov vs. Henry Clayton

Post by Lotuswarrior Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:33 am

Henry wasn't a fool and wouldn't rush out to meet Ivan. Getting up, Henry kept his eyes on Ivan as he moved to the other side of the ring and stepped through the ropes to the outside. Now he had to figure out a way to get that chair.

Walking around the ring, Henry had a straight path to Ivan and slowly walked toward him. "What kind of man uses a weapon to take down his opponent? Are you perhaps afraid that you can't beat me with your own strength?" Henry was trying to bait Henry and look for an opening.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:17 pm

Ivan lowered the chair, but still held it with his hands. He got the weapon that can be really useful in fight - there is no way he's gonna wilingly drop it. Ivan followed opponent's example and walked towardh im as well so they'll end up meeting somewhere on half way. He raised the chair above his head to smack Henry's head, but lowered it again after hearing his words.

He had no problem using anything he could to get advantage and the banter didn't worry him too much. Still, he could use the opportunity to talk back. "I know i can beat you with my own hands. But why would i make it harder when i can simply beat you up with a chair?" Ivan respond and swinged the chair toward Cronos without lifting it up. He tried to surprise him with quick shot toward opponents knee.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:44 pm

Even though Ivan lowered his chair, Henry knew better than to believe he wouldn't use it. Though his words did allow him to get somewhat close to him. It was clear that Ivan wasn't going to drop the chair and Henry tried to make the first move, but Ivan seemed to have the same idea and swung the chair at his knee.

The chair shot was able to stagger Henry's approach, but he didn't go down. Instead, Henry turned to one side and stepped away from Ivan. He had to make some space before he could counter or save his leg from further damage.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:30 pm

Ivan managed to slow down Cronos a little after swinging the chair toward his knee. And this was his new plan; keep aiming in Henry's knee to prevent him from walking normally. It was one simple step to make the fight easier. And who knows, maybe Ivan will even manage to injure his opponent. That's one thing he always like to see.

After Henry began backing off Ivan wasted no time and followed him straight away. He knew that keep the presure is best thing at the moment. He start running after Henry and swinged the chair again toward his knee for the second time.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:00 am

Cronos kept walking away and Ivan kept the attack going as he came over and swung the chair at his knee again. He didn't go down after the second strike, but the strike did make him stop and reach down to hold his knee.

He knew if the match continued like this, Ivan would continue to assault him with that chair and take out his leg. Using his damaged leg as a pivot, Henry turned at Ivan and aimed a right hand at Ivan's head.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:28 pm

Bullseye! Ivan nailed the strike as he swung toward Henry's knee. Him not falling down didn't really bother Russian giant. He was satisfied with outcome, since Cronos reaching toward his knee most likely meant that it hurt or is already injured. Cronos is heavier yes, but with chair in hands Ivan is the one in a driving seat now.

It was time for Ivan to switch target now. Ivan saw the opportunity to get a free shot on opponents head, so he raised the chair to prepare himself for another strike. But Henry has own plans as well. Having no weapon, Cronos swung arm toward Russian face. He was faster than Ivan, which caused him to stagger back a little, dropping the chair in process.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:30 pm

Cronos turned and watched his fist hit Ivan in the face. The blow was enough to stagger and make Ivan drop his chair. With the weapon out of the way, Cronos could act a better without the danger of the chair threat.

Wanting to take advantage of the stunned russian, Cronos stepped forward as he reached for Ivan's head to hold before throwing a headbutt. Hopefully that would keep him stunned long enough for Cronos to deliver a scoop slam to Ivan. Getting a hold of Ivan, Cronos started to lift him before trying to flip him upside down and finishing the slam on the outside mat.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:01 pm

Ivan noticed that Cronos followed him right away and before he could do something he already felt hands over his head, followed by a nasty headbut. Russian's vision wasn't as clear after the impact and when it cleared up he was already turned upside down by Henry. Even though Ivan is pretty big guy, the throw left some damage on him.

He put a hand over his back and stayed down on floor. It would be easier to attack while standing up, but this could still work - especially since Henry's weak spot isn't that far from the ground. Still laying in slight pain, in swinged with his leg and hoped it will connect with Henry's damaged knee.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:31 am

Cronos was getting on the offensive now and had to keep it up since he knew Ivan was a dangerous opponent. Now he had to make his next move as Ivan was beginning to get up. He was going to continue his attack, but when her got close to Ivan, he threw a kick at his damaged knee. Cronos spun around in pain and took one step away from Ivan before dropping to one knee.

Turning back to look at Ivan, he saw that the chair from earlier was close enough for him to grab. He picked it up and threw to the other side the arena. Sure Ivan could grab another weapon, but at least this chair was out of instant harms way.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next