Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ivan Komorov

Go down

Ivan Komorov Empty Ivan Komorov

Post by TheRacker Thu May 21, 2015 10:36 am

Basic Information

Name: Ivan Komorov

Sex: Male

Eyes: Brown

Hair: White dyed

Height: 6'7'' (204 cm)

Weight: 240 lbs (109 kg)

Nationality: Russian

Alignment: Heel

Entrance music: Black Sabbath – Iron Man

Wrestling Information

Strategy:
He will always use his height and weight to his advantage. Sometimes he'll just let opponents attacking to make them tired or simply used his power to damage them.

Style:
He's not going to do hard-to-perform moves. He prefer simple throws and strikes.

Preferred Matches:
He's generaly up for anything, but prefers matches with less rules.

Endurance: ★★★★★
Strength: ★★★★★
Speed:
Defense: ★★★★
Technique:

Favored moves:
He likes all kind of throws and submissions. While punches and kicks are still ok, you will never see him jumping around.

Finishing moves:
Good night: He grabs opponent neck and starts squeezing it with one hand, following by several elbow strikes in their face.

Ivan's hell: Can continue from »Good night« or be performed as seperate move. He grabs opponent for their legs to spin them around and throw them down, followed by sleeper hold.

Characteristics

Visual Appearance:
Wrestling attire:

Physical appearance:

Casual dress:

Personality:
He likes to see when others suffer and will always play dirty if it's need to achieve that. He doesn't know the meaning of fair play either and his big pile of muscles usually deal with everyone who disagree with him. However, he's not really known as being too smart. Ivan is foolish and he always do things, before thinking about them.

When match is over, Ivan like to toy around with his victims. He like to keep punishing them when they lose or intentionaly not releasing his submissive holds just to keep inflicting pain or making his opponents passing out. Speaking of damage when match is over; he likes dealing it wheter he win or lose. In fact, he was always known as sore loser when he was defeated, which often resulted in making him angry. So, wheter he win or lose, Ivan will always find a reason to keep hurting others.

Past/History:
Ivan was born in Russia and is younger brother in family. Their parents weren't good example; mother left family with other guy when Ivan was just 2 years old and father was known to become agressive because of alcohol. He got along pretty well with his brother, but unfortunatelly, he moved in other country with only alive grandmother. That's how Ivan ended up alone with his father; nowhere to go and nothing he could do.

Needless to say that father was beating him pretty often and he accepted this behaviour as normal. Since Ivan was always biggest guy among other kids, he was often repeating fathers behaviour and was pushing and beating other kids around the playground. It was an endless cycle: father was punishing him for his behaviour, while he kept bullying other kids.

Nothing much changed when Ivan went in school. He continue to bully others and not paying much attention to class. He had lot of problems with passing exams, but this never bothered him. He even failed several classes, but in his eyes this only meant new classmates; new victims to bully. He eventually pass primary school and proceed to high school. It was same story all over again, except that he was droped off school in his second year over there.

That's how he end up living alone with his father again, who was keep trying to beat him up. But Ivan grow up and was much bigger and stronger now, eventually kicking his father out of apartment. He found himself a job in near docks, where he didn't need to think much. They were just happy with Ivan moving heavy bags and crates around.

And that's how Ivan continue living his boring life from day to day, untill one day co-worker told him about AFW. It didn't take him much to agree with it – all he needed was to hear he will get payed for beating up others.

Wrestling Attire:
As displayed on pics without cape.

Fun Facts:
Despite him being big bully, there was one time in high school when one smaller girl tricked him and beat him up. Since she manage to record everything, she was often blackmailing him for money and school lunch.

He's keep solving sudokus when he's alone. Although he has no idea how to do it properly, he's conivnced he's doing it right way.

AFW Information

Record: 2/1/0
Wins:
Destroyed- Rachel Carin vs. Ivan Komorov and Juni Acker
Ivan Komorov vs. Raiden: Hardcore match
Losses:
Mignon A. Willowfield vs. Ivan Komorov
Draws:
-/-

Championships/Accomplishments:
-/-

Social status: