Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Meeting with another Swede

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Meeting with another Swede - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting with another Swede

Post by TheRacker Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:00 pm

"Wonderful!" Alma said and start walking with Belinda. Since it was her first time visiting this village she pretty much walked blindly. They (or at least she) has whole day to spend anyway, so there won't be much harm if they take a small detour before finding the restaurant. "So Belinda, do you know this place? Have you ever been here? Do you maybe know any good places to eat?"

"Sure, i'd love to chat about AFW and pretty much anything!" She continued as they walked. "I had few matches already, but i'm still quite inexperienced, you know." She was paying full attention to Belinda, but was still turning her head left and right to observe their surroundings. It was beautiful and it really gave her warm feeling.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:54 am

Belinda would shrug her shoulders, letting out a bit of an apologetic laugh...then she would speak out. " Sadly I'm not very familiar with this place, I only came here cause I was kinda missing home and all, and I was told that this might help out a little bit." The Swede let out as she would then keep walking with Alma, she was sure they could just find a nice little place.

" Inexperienced huh ? Well everyone is inexperienced at first, you know ? Even I was...hell Even Cecilia was back in the day." Belinda let out followed by a cute little laugh. As she tried to remember as far back as when Cecilia could be considered inexperienced...

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:07 pm

Alme kept looking around for any restaurant while both Swedes walked around the Swedish village. "Well, i'm sure we'll found something sooner or later. I usually prepare myself and check in advance, if there are any interesting spots, but today i decided to just go by the wind." After few minutes of walk, Alma pointed on the other side of the street as she finally noticed a restaurant where they could sit down and continue with chat. "Would you like to go in there?"

Alma followed Belinda's example, when she let out little laugh and giggled byherself as well. "Woah, it sounds bit crazy that you and your sister were unexperienced. But yeah, i'm pretty sure everyone went through this path. There is no way that anyone would have experience with their first fight."

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:20 am

" Oh, well that seems to work a lot in Japan. Considering it's so easy to get food anywhere. Just go into a simple supermarket and buy a bento box, or porkbuns, or even just riceballs." The Swede spoke out as she would then shrug her shoulders. " Though I guess it's kinda easy to go wild anywhere nowadays, especially in Sweden with all the pizzerias and stuff." Belinda let out a little laugh, as she walked along with Alma. When alma finally found a place the Northman would nod her head and attempt to follow here there.

" True true, Though there is also such a thing as a natural fighter I suppose. Sadly I wasn't one of them, Hardwork and determination all the way." Belinda let out in a little teasing manner, determination was perhaps not completely honest as for quite a while that was what she was lacking...though now she was probably more determined than anyone to reach the top.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:35 pm

Seeing that Belinda agreed with choice, Alma lead the way toward the restaurant. "Yeah i agree with that. And i love the food here. I really enjoy experimenting and tasting different kind of food." When they reached the entrance doors, Alma steped forward to open the door and politely held them open for Belinda. "There you go." She looked at fellow blonde and smiled.

"Well, i think i have enough determination to become better wrestler. I'm really prepared to put lot of hard work for that." Alma continued as they walked through the crowded restaurant. "Dang, so many people here. Do you see any free table we could use?"

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:43 am

Belinda would nod her head as she moved towards the restaurant with her newfound Swedish companion, with Alma holding the door open for her Belinda would nod and give Alma a friendly smile as she'd say, " Thank you."

Once the two was inside the Swede would walk up towards one of the waiters and ask in Swedish if they could seat the two of them. The waiter would look around for a bit before leading them off towards a table. Once seated Belinda would look on at Alma. " So, had any fun matches so far ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:22 pm

"You're welcome!" Alma answered and entered restaurant as well after Belinda was inside. "Oh, i didn't even know they understand swedish in here. Pretty cool." Alma sit down on the opposite side from Belinda. She took the menu and start checking it out. She was pretty satisfied after noticing that there are plenty of Swedish dishes to choose.

She stoped reading and raised her head after Belinda asked her the question. "Yes, i had some fun matches already, but unfortunately not many of them ended well." Alma shruged and giggled a little. "You know, as i said i'm still pretty fresh here and i know i still need lot of training and practice."

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:31 pm

" Haha, well I figured I'd check...not really sure if I should keep going you know ? In case they don't understand anymore than the basics ?" Belinda let out with a bit of a nervous chuckle escaping her lips. Now that they had finally gotten menus and were looking through them, it was only a matter of what one should pick.

Though Belinda and Alma both seemed a bit more keen on talking and discussing things at the moment instead of ordering food. The young Northman would nod to her Swede's concerns, and would then shrug her shoulders. " Why don't you work about a bit with me ? We can do some light sparring or something and help you get a better feel for it if you'd like." The Swede let out as she would smile towards her fellow blond.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:47 pm

"Well, it was pretty smart idea." Alma smiled and complimented Belinda after noticing her nervousnes. "Just imagine how would it be if you wouldn't try. We all would talk in English or Japanese just to later figuring out that we all understand our native language." Alma added and smiled.

Alma was listening Belinda's suggestion and she blushed a little again; she was hoping that she will mention this and her wish came true. Since Alma wasn't as known as Belinda she was bit hesitant and shy about bringing this up. "Really?!" Alma got excited and start talking bit faster again. "That would be awesome! I would love to do that!"

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:59 pm

Belinda would nod her head, looking upon the menu in order to pick the meatballs and mashed potatoes in brown sauce and lingonberry jam. She would now just wait for the waiter to come and take their order. The Swedes seemed to be hitting it off well so far though as Belinda could see just how Alma's face lit up at the notion of getting to train with her, it was rather embarrassing to think that anyone would look that happy from such a thing.

" Ah, yeah I mean. I don't mind, besides it should be fun right ? Can get some good work in and perhaps see what is causing a bit of a problem for you in the ring. " Belinda let out as the waiter soon reached their table again and Belinda would order her food and then turn towards Alma, waiting to hear what she'd be having.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next