by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Meeting with another Swede

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Meeting with another Swede Empty Meeting with another Swede

Post by TheRacker Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:01 am

Saturday was approaching and Alma had to make some plans. She didn't has any scheduled matches in next few days, so she could take one weekend to relax and explore Japan. She was thinking where to go when she remembered what her friend from primary school said. "Alma, there is one Swedish village in Japan. It's called Sweden Hills. You've gotta visit it when you'll get a chance."

She checked the train departure and began packing. She didn't pack much though, since this will be only one day trip.
And so the saturday came and Alma went to nearby trainstation. She was quite enjoying the trip, since she never had opportunity to see the country. Once arriving to destination, Alma left the train and walked toward the Sweden Hills. It felt like home and Alma began slowly walking around and checking out her surroundings.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Meeting with another Swede Empty Re: Meeting with another Swede

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:57 am

The young blond now going under the nickname of Shooting Star in AFW was relaxing after a few hard fought matches in AFW. As such she had traveled all the way up to hokkaido for this weekend. Wanting to check out Sweden hills, she wouldn't exactly have the time to go back home and this was the next best thing.

She had been here once before when she was very little, her father had taken her here and showed her just how neat it was. All the red houses made in that old timey classical Swedish style. It wasn't that common to make things that looked this way anymore, but it still felt very much like home. The climate was similar and the entire area just felt like Sweden.

Belinda bopped around, it was fun to go around and talk to fellow Swede and people who knew Swedish around here. Not only was she speaking English pretty much every day, but since she had learned Japanese for her secret lover Akiha Kosha, she had been speaking that a lot more in casual context with people. She had done her best to not spoil the surprise for her rival though for their next big date.

When Belinda walked around though she soon saw someone who caught her eye, a busty young woman whom she could have sworn she had seen in AFW before. Walking up towards her Belinda would wave her hand and let out a friendly. " Hello ~" a cute smile plastered upon her pretty face. Belinda wore what could be considered a pretty usual going out attire for her, a long sleeved turtle neck sweatshirt of white color, a pair of black leggings, brown boots, a black skirt and her lovely silver necklace.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:00 pm

Unlike Belinda, Alma didn't recognize other Swede. She might have seen her somewhere already, but this is happening regularly to Alma. She knew one thing though; Alma was 100% sure that female was also from Sweden. Alma noticed the stranger waving, but she didn't know wheter this was aimed toward her or someone else. She turned her head around to see if there is anyone else around, but there was noone.

Seeing that Belinda was headed toward her, Alma smiled and politely waved back. "Hello there, how are you?" Alma got pretty excited, since she didn't expect that things will turn out like that. She thought this is going to be just another normal day: checking the village, get some lunch and than return back to home. Meeting another Swede exceeded all her expectations.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:27 pm

Belinda would smile towards Alma as the woman seemed pretty happy to see her, it wasn't that strange for someone to be happy when seeing a friendly face, though Belinda and Alma hadn't technically met before...still the name of Belinda Northman was growing and growing with each passing day, now even more so than ever before with her recent rise up since the end of summer had come.

The Swede would nod her head and offer a handshake towards Alma. " I don't think we've met..but I've seen you in one or two AFW matches if I am recalling that correctly. Right ?" The young Swede spoke out as she'd throw a friendly smile towards the woman.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:17 am

"Really?" Alma's smile became even wider. That's pretty good. Alma didn't even thought that Belinda could be another wrestler. First thing that went through her mind is that fellow Swede was one of the fans, who was comming to watch AFW matches. Although she was first person that actually walked toward her, it was nice feeling to get some recognition.

She extended her arm to shake her hand with Belinda. "My name is Alma, it's really nice to meet you." She released her hand and continue with talking. "So, do you often watch AFW matches?"

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:12 pm

Belinda looked on as she got the handshake from Alma and smiled at her. " I'm Belinda, Belinda Northman." The Swede spoke out as she was finally able to introduce herself and be introduced to Alma. Once their hands were released the young blond would fold them behind her back a bit and tilt her head.

" Yeah kind of, I mean I am a wrestler there."
The Swede let out as she'd follow it up with a light laugh, she would take a step back from Alma and nod her head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:56 pm

Alma gasped and covered her mouth with both hands. "You're famous Belinda Northman?" Alma's face become red like a tomato after realizing who is the girl that just approached her. She was pretty embarrased because she though that Belinda is just another fan, while she was actually a wrestler in AFW league.

"I heard so much about you and i never thought i'll actually meet you outside the complex." While Alma was still quite red in face, she got really excited now and began to talk bit faster. "I still can't believe i didn't recognize you. I'm so sorry, i feel so bad now."

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:58 am

Belinda looked on at Alma as the woman clasped her hands around her own mouth and seemed rather embarrassed, even then she did seem as if she hadn't recognized the young Northman. Even then it wasn't something that bothered Belinda. The Swede nodded her head as she listened on at Alma.

" Haha, well I figured I'd come here you know. Get a bit of taste of the good old home you know, even if it's not the same." Belinda spoke out as she watched Alama started to talk faster, she would place a hand on Alma's shoulder and give her a friendly smile. " It's quite alright, sometimes it's better that way. " Belinda spoke out as she would then shrug her shoulders, " So, looks like we are two AFW wrestlers here now, in Little Sweden, in Japan. Kind of a funny scenario."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:11 pm

"Yeah it definitely feels nice to see familiar enviorment here in Japan." At this point, Alma already calmed down a little and continue speaking with normal tempo. "I never had idea that such a town exist here. And i'm really glad i took the trip today. It's such an honour to meet you, Belinda." Alma smiled back to her.

Alma was getting unsure what to do next in order to not further emberass herself. Should she keep on with conversation, say quick goodbye or maybe ask her for a drink. Well, she quickly decided that quick goodbye is not a good option. Afterall, she's standing with Belinda here and there is no way that Alma will let this slip. "Soo... do you want to go to coffe or get something to eat?"

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:56 am

Belinda would shake her head and bring her hands up waving them a bit frantically as she was told it was an honor to meet her. " No no no no! It's not! Really, it's not big deal meeting me, at all!" She let out as she kinda wasn't exactly used to getting any sort of praise like this, sure it was one thing if it was from fans, and even then she remained quite humble but it was even more weird when it was another wrestler of AFW saying things like that.

When Alma offered that idea of going to go get something to eat or drink, the young blond would nod her head. Smiling at Alma as she would answer her with a friendly tone. " Of course, lead the way. We can perhaps talk about a few AFW stuff, or you know. Other fun things, haha!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next