Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

After The Fire

2 posters

Go down

After The Fire Empty After The Fire

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:27 pm

OOC Authors Notes:

Previously on AFW Friction with "Passing the Torch!

"It's gone... It's all gone..." Kelly Conway, the former Friction Champion, the inaugural world cup tournament winner, the American hero, sat on the announcers table with her elbows on her knees and her hands under her chin as she watched AFW contracted construction workers with a small excovator and bulldozer off to the side of the entrance stage, clean up crews, P.A's pick apart the burned remains of the Friction ring that had been burned to a crisp by that hooded, masked woman!

Kelly was visibly saddned and gave a deep sigh as she watched the thing be picked apart. It was like watching a holy place being burned. Well, if anyone was going to do it, she wanted it to be her, but still! The sight of the same ring that she had spent YEARS in with blood, sweat and tears. Her worst losses and greatest victories, she watched the ring go from the first thing you saw coming down the entrance ramp, to a smoldering pile of ash with melted metal molded inside of it. The anti-fire system in the arena, saved the fans and the venue but the damage to the ring was done. They were going to need a new one.

That worst part however, was Kelly's ass kicking on live TV. Even though it was a sneak attack, it was beyond humiliating to be beaten up by some random person. But she couldn't have been any average jane. Her kicks were brutal and she had enough skill to fend off Nikolette and AFW security.

Kelly sighed again, a deep frown still across her face until someone out the corner of her eye appeared with a microphone and a camera behind her.

"Miss Conway! We just witnessed a crazed fan jump the rails and burn down the ring, what d-" The woman began to say before Kelly grabbed the mic, shoved her aside and stood in front of the camera.

"RUINED! EVERYTHING IS RUINED! Our precious ceremony to introduce the new Friction World Cup event ruined by some crazy kid from hot topic! This... This is a tragedy! A disaster! I was blindly attacked by this coward on national tv! Look at my face! My pretty face got whipped by a chain!"
Kelly said as she pointed at the clear red trail left between her eyes to her right cheek.

"HOODIE GIRL! Your letters GRK probably stand for Gonorrhea.... R-.... Rabies and uh... CKrabs! Yeah. And when I find you, I will personally see that you pay for what you've done to AFW property, MY FACE and... And... Kelly shouted to the camera before going to retrieve her burned up American flag.

"Even my flag! Even my favorite flag was burned, you fucking edgelord! Nobody interrupts the celebration of the event that put Kelly Conway on the map or destroys our sacred ring! When I find you, I'm gonna put you in the hospital with a broken freakin' shoulder!" Kelly shouted at the camera as she mourned her flag before returning to the camera.

"AND I HAVE MORE TO SAY!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

After The Fire Empty Re: After The Fire

Post by kerflubble Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:49 pm

Kelly did have more to say, and was probably going to keep saying it but for the sake of everyone still on TV watching the carnage unfold, the blonde was about to be interrupted by an old foe. Fury of the Storm played over the speakers left at the top of the stage as Adrian Kytes came down to get in her face, with a referee, ring bell and AFW Hardcore Championship belt in tow. "Hey Kelly!" She yelled, trying to get her attention if the music hadn't. "Aren't you forgetting something asshole?" the brunette barked, it was her turn to ruin someone's camera time.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:18 pm

"W-What!?" Kelly gasped into the mic for all the fans to hear as she turned her head to the entrance stage. "WHAT?!!?" She squawked as she saw Adrian, coming down the ramp with the hardcore title, a ref and a ring bell!

"NOW!?" Kelly exclaimed before pointing at the rubble. "W-We don't have a ring, you idiot!" Kelly cried as she began to search around the time keepers area for a weapon!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:21 pm

Adrian wasn't preterbed as she handed both the title belt and the ring bell to the referee she'd brought with her. "Yes now dickweed!" She declared pointing her finger square at Kelly. "This is the Hardcore title, remember. You said you'd fight me for tonight, and no ring doesn't mean backsies!" she said to the cheers of the crowd, but not the construction crew who were trying to repair things still. "So we're fighting, right now. IN THIS VERY ARENA!" She shouted, giving one last thumbs up to the camera before diving at Kelly, fists flying.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:27 pm

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content