by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Passing the Torch

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Passing the Torch Empty Passing the Torch

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:13 am

The lights in the arena were dim as the audience prepared for the next segment. Under the cover of pseudo darkness, the PA's scurried aout until finally their work was done and the lights dimmed even further, leaving the arena in pitch black except for the flash of cameras and phones. Then, a familiar theme accompanied the lights flashing back on in a blaze of pyrotechnics. Inside the ring was covered in a thin, black carpet to give it a more regal looking quality. In the middle was a giant brazen urn, which stood about three feet in height.

Out from the ring stepped Lukretia who was in a stunning red dress that hugged every curve. She was immaculate looking and not a thing was out of place on her. She had sly grin across her full lips and eyed the croud like a proud mother. Behind her, her three maids appeared, the smallest one, Babd, carrying a bundle of something that looked unrecognizable. She held a microphone in her hand as she gracefully strode to the ring. Her other two maids were quick to pull open the ropes for her and even let Babd scurry through.

Once the four were settled in, Lukretia began to pace around the brazier and slid her fingers along it. She then brought the microphone to her lips and smiled. "Villkommen, ladies und gentlemen. Now zhat ze excitement of Summer Splash has vound down, I vanted to make an announcement. I know it is a long time off, but I vanted to tell everyone zhat next year, ve vill be reintroducing ze Friction Vorld Cup!"

She took a moment to let the disbelief and then excitement set in. and smiled along with them. "I know, I know, it is quite a long vay avay und I know as vell zhat vhe still have Avalanche to think about, but since it vill be involved in ze planning of next year's Summer Splash, I vanted to have an ... opening ceremony, if you vill. To commemorate such a moment, I have invited some of ze participants from ze past Friction Vorld cup to join me in an official torch lighting ceremony."

Lukretia turned and motioned to Babd who unfurled her arms and presented five torches. "Zis vill help us light ze vay, und keep us varm during Avalanche. Once lit, ve vill keep it burning brightly until ze location for next Summer Splash is determined. Zhen, ve vill bring ze flame to ze new location. It should be quite thrilling."

Lukretia waved her hand and then looked towards the entrance ramp. "Now, let us meet our first representative. From ze country of Croatia, who finished fourth in ze previous Friction Vorld Cup, und who vas ze runner up in ze Ef-Double-U-Cee tournament, Miss, Nikolette Tessla!"

The Croatian National Anthem began to play and out from the backstage area came Nikolette. She was wearing street clothes. A pair of brown work pants, a baggy Einstein T-shirt and a pair of work boots. She had a big piece of tape over her nose and a bandage on her forehead from her Summer Splash fight against Cecilia, but was smiling nonetheless.

She walked a bit slowly, but still slapped the audiences hands as she marched. When she approached the ring, the maids let her in and she nodded to the four inside. "Hello, y'all!" She chirped to the appreciative crowd. After a moment of taking in the cheers, she brought he microphone back to her lips. "All things considered, I think I represented Croatia pretty darn good. I'll be happy ta do it again, and I think next year, I can bring us home more than just a nice spot in a tournament! Maybe I can even bring us Summer Splash! I'd really love all of y'all to cram into Zagreb and have a good time!"

The audience cheered again and Lukretia nodded. Macha, the black haired maid, then took a torch from Babd and handed it to Nikolette who nodded and then slipped over to a corner.

"Vunderbar!" Lukretia said and clapped her hands gently. "Now, representing Canada, who placed third in ze overall rankings, please velcome Miss Gail Hatzis!"

As "O, Canada" began to play, Nikolette tilted her head. She had faced Gail very early in her career and was surprised she had been chosen as the Canadian representative.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Passing the Torch Empty Re: Passing the Torch

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:50 am

It was certainly a privilege to be accepting something like this, even if it was for just the country she happened to be born in. But surely they could've found someone else to represent the third-place finisher, like maybe someone who'd actually won a match for the World Cup event.

What the fuck are you complaining about? Just get out there on stage and accept the damn torch, idiot!

Gail came out wearing her usual loose-fitting purple outfit, to a chorus comprised of her national anthem and an audience that was cheering significantly more than usual. It was her first time meeting the GM up close in the ring, but she didn't act at all nervous in front of the German and the posse of maids with her. The fact that Nikolette was onstage already made her scowl, but only briefly before she went off on her speech.

"Hey. Canada's an awesome country, and I'm happy to represent it! Fuck any of you assholes that didn't believe in us! And I'm sure you guys thought all us Canadians are polite pussies who apologize for every little thing or something, but now you know.. we're just as proud as anyone else here!" The black-haired maid approached the second representative, torch in hand, and Gail took it eagerly, raising it high. "Thank you, fuck you and fuck yeah!"

She went a bit off-character in her speech, representing a country she hardly cared about was HARD.

Passing the Torch SAdcZrMPassing the Torch MVRLLQmPassing the Torch I82ome3Passing the Torch UAjmKPCPassing the Torch MAai8oKPassing the Torch SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:03 am

Lukretoa frowned at Gail's response, but she was handed the torch all the same. The German General Manager shook her head. "Changing our perceptions already. If your spirit matches your mouth, perhaps ve vill have another chilly Summer Splash zis year." Lukretia said rather benignly.

"Now, representing Japan, who finished in second place in ze previous Vorld Cup."
The crowd roared for their home country in an almost deafening fervor. Fairly nationalistic as they were they kept their jeers to themselves at the announcement of coming just short. Once they were finished, Lukretia continued. "Former Kavaii champion und master of Ceremonies in Atlantic City, Miss Aoi Fukiwara!"

Lukretia had forced a smile during her introduction and while the crowd was certainly able to get behind the small former champ, they had certainly expected their hometown representative to have a bit more... gravitas. "Kimigayo" played nonetheless, signalling the arrival of the bluenette.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:19 am

Aoi came form back stage walking down the ramp and clapped hands with the audience. She didn't quiet understand why she was accepting the torch for Japan and figured the would want someone abit bigger but the Kawaii didn't mind it. Walking into the ring Aoi wore a black shirt that looked a bit big for her as well as a dark blue skirt,

"It's a pleasure to accept this for all of Japan." Aoi said as she bowed to Lukretoa, she was a bit nervous since she thought she was the only Kawaii in the ring. Taking the torch Aoi would yell out. "Japan is the best!" which got cheers from the Audience, the blue haired girl smiled brightly but she hoped no one in the ring would say anything about her comment or start something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:49 am

Adorable as she was, the crowd gave her an appropriate response. They were glad for Aoi's eagerness and enthusiasm, but still craved a bit more. Lukretia took it in stride with a rather rueful smirk.

"Perhaps zhis vill make you hungry, ja?" Lukretia purred into the microphone. "Und last, but not least, Representing ze United States of America, as vell as being ze vinner of ze Vorld Cup tournament und a former vorld champion, please, velcome, Miss Kelly Convay!"

The Star Spangled Banner began to play, heralding the arrival of the last member, for which the audience responded with a rousing round of boos.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:26 pm

The moment the Star Spangled Banner hit, streaks of red white and blue pryo shot from the bottom of the entrance stage, drowning out the boos of the crowd as several young women in American naval uniforms came out onto the stage, holding red, white and blue sparklers, standing across from eachother and holding their sparklers high as Kelly Conway strolled out on stage, clad in her patriotic ring attire, an 'Uncle Sam Tophat' to hide bandage on her forehead, as well as the American flag hanging over her shoulder, walking between the line of girls with her head held high as she made her way to the ring.

She passed a few looks at the maids and Lukretia before looking solely at Nikolette and scowled deeply at her before giving an audible huff in her direction and sharply turning her nose up as she made her way up the steps and into the ring, taking a torch from the girls before taking a mic for herself.

"The leader and champion of the world's greatest nation takes the stage once again!! As I take this torch and help begin one of the greatest events in AFW history, you will see the victory of America once again!" Kelly shouted before pointing towards Aoi, Gail and especially Nikolette.

"Because all of you weaker chumps are no match for the might of stars and stripes as long as Kelly Conway, the American hero at the helm once again! Hahahaha! You'll never win!" Cackled the former champion and FWC winner.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:22 pm

Lukretia ignored the fanfare accompanying Kelly and merely watched as she strode down the ramp. She ws prepared for Kelly and, honestly, expected more than a little trash talk and some flourish.

Nikolette, however, rolled her eyes at it all. When Kelly finished up, she leaned forward, not wanting the microphone to pick up her words. "Can't ya just do anythin without runnin yer mouth?" Nikolette asked. "We're supposed ta be comin together to light this thing, ya know."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:06 pm

Kelly scoffed at Nikolette and gave the woman a slight shove in the arm. "-Can't ya just do anythin' without runnin' yer mouf- Bah!" Kelly repeated Nik's words mockingly.

"We ARE coming together! This is all in the spirit of brotherhood, competition and the fact that America is better than your bean sized country! Haha! Now! Let's get this show on the road, people!" Kelly exclaimed with a wide grin as she raised her torch before leaning into Nik's ear.

"... And you and I will be seeing eachother again real soon."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:05 am

Lukretia turned to light the torch until the American and Serb began to squabble. She eyed the two carefully but said nothing for the moment. She had expected a little squabbling and honestly expected a little worse.

Nikolette narrowed her eyes at Kelly's gloating and grunted when she was shoved. Nikolette furrowed her brow and shoved Kelly back even harder. She wasn't taking any shit from anyone. Certainly not Kelly Conway. "Oh yeah? You wanna get your ass kicked again, Kelly?" Nikolette said and puffed out her chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:26 am

Kelly was shoved back suddenly by Nik and her eyes widned as she blinked repeatedly, not expecting Nikolette to do that at all! But to have the serb just shove her and dare her, the blonde responded by glaring condescendingly at Nik, her eye twitching as she was reminded of her loss while the Croatian puffed out her chest.

Kelly grit her teeth at Nik, insulted by her words and cocky display. She wasn't about to be disrespect by her of all people and would drop the her torch before throwing a hard slap right across Nikolette's smug face!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next